EU19 Revival Project - Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably calm down, im not even trying to pick a fight or argue with you. I read the link hence why i said i like the initiative? Did you completly miss the point where i said i support you here and on skype?

Maybe you could take ark.. I mean clarification gently by the hand and show him/it where to read it, and help it with the difficult words, such as, alliance etc?
much appreciated mate :)

I can also contribute with the external and internal marketing aspects of this project, as it's also meant to gather "out-of-the-circle" players to join the bracket.

My marketing campaigns were very succeful, but the "product" was not suficiently good.

I'm positive that Redrum will bring quality, and because of that, you know you have my support and contribution.

So this guild will be made on hordeside for wargame purposes or do you want actual warsong gulch pops?

If the latter is the case then are you counting on AAO queueing up alliance side or that hopefully enough 1k hp rogues queue up?

So this guild will be made on hordeside for wargame purposes or do you want actual warsong gulch pops?

If the latter is the case then are you counting on AAO queueing up alliance side or that hopefully enough 1k hp rogues queue up?

Interesting that you are now dictating the faction the guild will be on. Try reading the thread before posting.

EDIT: To all the imbeciles getting mad over nothing. This idea is still in the conceptual stage. No faction has been decided. No server has been decided. No opponents have been decided. If you want to help, then help. If not, piss right off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that you are now dictating the faction the guild will be on. Try reading the thread before posting.

EDIT: To all the imbeciles getting mad over nothing. This idea is still in the conceptual stage. No faction has been decided. No server has been decided. No opponents have been decided. If you want to help, then help. If not, piss right off.
Hi, friend. The OP says Aggramar horde.

OPs first post says this:

If you are up for playing on HORDE at

AGGRAMAR - EU

Then please post a reply in this thread to confirm your interest.

-----

Now please tell me where I am dictating the faction. Try reading the thread before posting.

Hi, friend. The OP says Aggramar horde.

Hey guys, maybe read the subsequent posts red has put before you get angry for no reason. It has clearly been said several times that the faction is debatable.

Also, I'm not gonna get bogged down and start another grammar war, but you said: "So this guild will be made on hordeside"

Hey guys, maybe read the subsequent posts red has put before you get angry for no reason. It has clearly been said several times that the faction is debatable.

Also, I'm not gonna get bogged down and start another grammar war, but you said: "So this guild will be made on hordeside"
Hi, friend. The horde part has been edited in after the subsequent posts were made. It also says that it has been decided to use the old Bios guild.

You make yourself look stupid when you bash on someone for not reading the thread when you clearly have not done so yourself.

I will once again ask the question, and I will and an "If" to please you seeing as you have a hard time understanding.

"If" you intend on making the guild hordeside, do you plan to only play wargames or do you actually want pops? If you want pops which playerbase do you think will be able to get 10 alliance people queuing at the same time?

I know this is dodging the question but what is the problem exactly with qing wargames when you have the people to make it fun? Imagine if 100 people were on at once that's 5 wsgs you could get up and leaders could just initiate battles instantly with whichever team they wanted without the fear of random undergeared people weighing the teams down.

And Baldi I'll be staying on Aggramar.

I'm leaving a suggestion (with reason) for this faction/server debate:

Server: Aggramar
Faction: Alliance

From a personal stand-point, AAO is interested in this project as we have debated this among the officers and they all agreed to join forces with Redrum project. But obviously people wouldn't want to pay for a transfer AND also have to pay to faction change, because that would be costly, considering the times and niche. But it would also be unfair for those in Aggramar (where the plan is taking motion) to have to transfer and faction change to another server. So to balance things up, my suggestion is that people gather around the faction that doesn't have a dominant/pro-active guild, and that is the Alliance side. About the server, it's only suitable to be Aggramar, not only because of the reasons mentioned above (cost-efficient for the majority of parties involved), but also the queue times - it's bearable, compared to Draenor.

That's my suggestion.

I'm leaving a suggestion (with reason) for this faction/server debate:

Server: Aggramar
Faction: Alliance

From a personal stand-point, AAO is interested in this project as we have debated this among the officers and they all agreed to join forces with Redrum project. But obviously people wouldn't want to pay for a transfer AND also have to pay to faction change, because that would be costly, considering the times and niche. But it would also be unfair for those in Aggramar (where the plan is taking motion) to have to transfer and faction change to another server. So to balance things up, my suggestion is that people gather around the faction that doesn't have a dominant/pro-active guild, and that is the Alliance side. About the server, it's only suitable to be Aggramar, not only because of the reasons mentioned above (cost-efficient for the majority of parties involved), but also the queue times - it's bearable, compared to Draenor.

That's my suggestion.

Thank you for your coherent input throughout this thread, it's done.

Bios - Alliance - Aggramar EU

When I get the guild transfer sorted I'll get back to you guys.

I know this is dodging the question but what is the problem exactly with qing wargames when you have the people to make it fun? Imagine if 100 people were on at once that's 5 wsgs you could get up and leaders could just initiate battles instantly with whichever team they wanted without the fear of random undergeared people weighing the teams down.
Imagining things is always fun however, it is just that imagining. You think you will have 100 19 twinks on at the same time in one single guild? Sorry but that is so far from the current reality that it is nothing but a pipedream.

If I judge your answer correctly it seems like you have not decided yet what approach you will take to Wargames vs real Pops?
There is nothing wrong with wargames except that the bracket is considered dead by anyone who is not in a big guild or on a smaller realm, tons of twinks have 0 clue about your project because they dont follow this forum or anything like it, they just queue up.

Also a guild like what you are describing usually always have problems, like any other guild, however the implications gets worse due to the practical nature of wargames vs queueing up for a bg, possibilities to freeze people out etc.

Imagining things is always fun however, it is just that imagining. You think you will have 100 19 twinks on at the same time in one single guild? Sorry but that is so far from the current reality that it is nothing but a pipedream.

If I judge your answer correctly it seems like you have not decided yet what approach you will take to Wargames vs real Pops?
There is nothing wrong with wargames except that the bracket is considered dead by anyone who is not in a big guild or on a smaller realm, tons of twinks have 0 clue about your project because they dont follow this forum or anything like it, they just queue up.

Also a guild like what you are describing usually always have problems, like any other guild, however the implications gets worse due to the practical nature of wargames vs queueing up for a bg, possibilities to freeze people out etc.

The activity we bring in will eventually be the random pops.

it took you that long and at least two TI accounts to figure out i don't like you... what i think about you isn't the point though. he told you pages ago he would play within his own guild if needs must. if you don't like that, maybe go alliance?
I don't have a problem with it and I said so before. I was just wondering why he would choose the side that puts him in the position where he only has the option to do wargames while the other faction offers wargames and possible random games.

And it looks like he saw the light.

I don't have a problem with it and I said so before. I was just wondering why he would choose the side that puts him in the position where he only has the option to do wargames while the other faction offers wargames and possible random games.

And it looks like he saw the light.

There was no wrong answer, It wouldn't have mattered what side we rolled on because the main horde activity is TL and when you lose you don't requeue for 2 hours do you? So we would be wargamin' anyway. I chose Alli because a lot of the people who put this together are on Alliance so it's fairer this way as Sputnick says.

Thanks for playing though.

Wrong. But I'm not going to try to convince you to take my word over your friends' who hardly even played the bracket actively.

I haven't noticed TL keeps Q'ing, on the contrary, as red stated, I have noticed numerous times that TL don't Q after a loss..
Well to be fair, I think I've seen Ridwane after a loss..

Just my observation

I haven't noticed TL keeps Q'ing, on the contrary, as red stated, I have noticed numerous times that TL don't Q after a loss..
Well to be fair, I think I've seen Ridwane after a loss..

Just my observation
And I don't even know who you are in-game, that's how often I played against you.

How is the possibility to restrain certain people from joining the games a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread