EU+US EU VS US

Nicozy self proclaimed best cata rogue xD everybody except him ann his friends knew he was a joke on rogue
Culte de la rive noir #1
There are a lot of players that played on that server and were 10x better than you, Dechi Ridwane Thai or Colerei to name a few

Nicozy self proclaimed best cata rogue xD everybody except him ann his friends knew he was a joke on rogue

There are a lot of players that played on that server and were 10x better than you, Dechi Ridwane Thai or Colerei to name a few
woah, just take it easy man

?XD useless trash rogue with 0 gamesense that wanks off to clips of him outranging a frost nova or gouging a blink talking?? ur easily the worst rogue ever at playing objctives or knowing where to position urself on the map, know ur place dog.

Last edited:
woah, just take it easy man
Do I really look like I lost my temper? Its actually fun to see Nicozy saying things like that
?XD useless trash rogue with 0 gamesense that wanks off to clips of him outranging a frost nova or gouging a blink talking?? ur easily the worst rogue ever at playing objctives or knowing where to position urself on the map, know ur place dog.
Did I hurt your feelings? thanks for watching my wonderful videos hihihi

Do I really look like I lost my temper? Its actually fun to see Nicozy saying things like that

Did I hurt your feelings? thanks for watching my wonderful videos hihihi
Havent seen a single one of ur videos just going off what u were spamming in bg chat when getting flamed for doing nothing like its an excuse to lose ur team the game BC u step kicked someone?? XD

Havent seen a single one of ur videos just going off what u were spamming in bg chat when getting flamed for doing nothing like its an excuse to lose ur team the game BC u step kicked someone?? XD
Cata was 7 years ago, I must have been like an icon to you if you remember that event because I dont xD There was a lot of "trash" player back in the days and I couldn't even remember their names, to be honest I dont even remember who ur char name was xD sorry
Edit : Wait, why would you watch every video some trash Rogue made xD
Must really be a big Icon to you, thank you hihihiiii

Last edited:
He was good but he barely played rogue in cata, he played hunter and was gr8, only fault with him was english was not the best so he just said ZUGG ZUGG and bursted hard. great player.

Rofl, i clearly remember that, we were talking french all the time until i started to learn english thanks to you guys.

Cata was 7 years ago, I must have been like an icon to you if you remember that event because I dont xD There was a lot of "trash" player back in the days and I couldn't even remember their names, to be honest I dont even remember who ur char name was xD sorry
Edit : Wait, why would you watch every video some trash Rogue made xD
Must really be a big Icon to you, thank you hihihiiii
Funny part is i cant tell if if ur trolling or if ur just a complete moron, i just said i didnt watch any of ur videos. I mean i was mostly refering to when u played on mvqs cata server, equally useless and retarded on there like in cata.

Why aren’t you tryna make sence xD and don’t be mad homie can tou just tell me your char name and class/race from cata??
The implication i tried to make was that u record for urself to watch back and get all excited when u make a common play, not that i watched ur supposed videos i had no idea you even had. I actually already responded to JVA with my char from cata so if you wanna find out u can look through the replies in this thread.

The implication i tried to make was that u record for urself to watch back and get all excited when u make a common play, not that i watched ur supposed videos i had no idea you even had. I actually already responded to JVA with my char from cata so if you wanna find out u can look through the replies in this thread.
So you come up with a random playstyle that happens to be mine, come up with the fact that I used to record wich happens to be true but you totally wasnt aware of yt videos.
Total nonsence
Now Jva asked for your char name, he couldnt remember the class, I couldnt neither.
So again Im not saying you were that bad cause I dont remember you anyway and Im not mad like you droppin biased opinions but the fact nobody seems to remember you speaks for me.

So you come up with a random playstyle that happens to be mine, come up with the fact that I used to record wich happens to be true but you totally wasnt aware of yt videos.
Total nonsence
Now Jva asked for your char name, he couldnt remember the class, I couldnt neither.
So again Im not saying you were that bad cause I dont remember you anyway and Im not mad like you droppin biased opinions but the fact nobody seems to remember you speaks for me.
I can’t make any sense out of what you’re saying, which is fine because you’re french and cant formulate proper english sentences very well. I never said I was good in cata lol. All I tried to say was that you initially replied to me saying how certain french players were better than me which they were at the time. It was just ironic coming from someone like you who has never been considered good.

Yeah you better act like you dont get what I said, easy excuse I guess
It was just ironic coming from someone like you who has never been considered good.
Wich is ironic coming from someone who knows he wasnt good in cata, so the moral of the story
dont open your mouth about french player if you know you were worse than most of them
and since you now act like you was just making assumptions about me lets be real, Im one of those French players that were way better than you

Wich is ironic coming from someone who knows he wasnt good in cata, so the moral of the story
dont open your mouth about french player if you know you were worse than most of them
and since you now act like you was just making assumptions about me lets be real, Im one of those French players that were way better than you
so what if he wasen't good in cata???

I Said it as a joke to begin with because alot of people used to make fun of that guild. Ye u Probably were but im 100 times better than you are today and I have been for a long time now.

I Said it as a joke to begin with because alot of people used to make fun of that guild. Ye u Probably were but im 100 times better than you are today and I have been for a long time now.
Yeah after Cata I spent 80% of my wow gametime selling gold, and now I stopped playing for some years, grats for being better than me.
Culte de la rive noire is not a guild

Last edited:
Yeah after Cata I spent 80% of my wow gametime selling gold, and now I stopped playing for some years, grats for being better than me.
Culte de la rive noire is not a guild
But you played on mvqs cata server when it was up.

Users who are viewing this thread