EU+US EU VS US

People are always too emotional and therefore too biased for a valuable opinion or rating. Hate or rage all you want but try to keep cool when it matters. Nick did good stuff in cata. Perfectly timed cds etc. In fact, in a 1vs1 situation I havent seen a rogue making better use of his cds than he did ... in cata that is. Real talk, even though its not popular to say it. Not most important in the gulch but still something to give credit for. People tend to talk out of their ass when feeling triggered. That wont change I guess.

Nick was great at playing rogue but he was far from being one of the best at playing WSG.

Party wasn't anything special during Cata but he turned into one of the best healers I've ever played with.

Some of them were saying I was good, like tl players
I never said you were good but you were much better than most of your french crew tho
[doublepost=1524215665,1524215316][/doublepost]
Perfectly timed cds etc. In fact, in a 1vs1 situation I havent seen a rogue making better use of his cds than he did ... in cata that is
I agree with this to some extent. However, he was also one of the only rogues who actually cared about random 1v1s, so maybe that's why he got noticed doing that. But he for sure wasen't a great WSG and/or team player

Last edited:
So many things wrong with that grab a team and let me know when ur ready to be 3-0 capped

Not my problem if the Europe "all stars" couldnt win, so miss me with that shit.

Murica bitch.

I never said you were good but you were much better than most of your french crew tho
You did, you just dont remember, I do because this was way after my beef w nico
Stubs invited me in your US guild, Rough Love??, When I came to US server but I got kicked (by nicozy?) The day after
The funniest part is that nicozy was actually the first to say I was good shortly after I started playing mid Cata to the point he even asked me for tips to take down this or that spec, and even tho that applies only to 1v1 situation wich is apparently the only reason why Im remembered here I dont agree on the fact I was not good on playing objective, still above average just not amazing

Users who are viewing this thread