EU+US EU VS US

The implication i tried to make was that u record for urself to watch back and get all excited when u make a common play, not that i watched ur supposed videos i had no idea you even had. I actually already responded to JVA with my char from cata so if you wanna find out u can look through the replies in this thread.

well Níck is known, but you... who even are you? some random from 24s i would assume, but you do seem capable of making a meme of yourself.

Pre me getting locked up <TEAM AMURICA> vs <TEAM EUROPE> happened. Twice .We won twice too. 3-0 on a Europe server. And I won the 5s and 3s tourny too. I led my squad to an undefeated record vs the Europe's. All the Europe's could do was cry about ping lmao.

You twinkers suck dick.

Anything that happened after those games and after I got locked up dont mean shit due to both regions being a shadow of their former selfs

You 90s babies and millennials don't know shit about fuck.

Pre me getting locked up <TEAM AMURICA> vs <TEAM EUROPE> happened. Twice .We won twice too. 3-0 on a Europe server. And I won the 5s and 3s tourny too. I led my squad to an undefeated record vs the Europe's. All the Europe's could do was cry about ping lmao.

You twinkers suck dick.

Anything that happened after those games and after I got locked up dont mean shit due to both regions being a shadow of their former selfs

You 90s babies and millennials don't know shit about fuck.
So many things wrong with that grab a team and let me know when ur ready to be 3-0 capped

I stopped for years and went on mvq's server. Is there anything else I can help you with?
You better "stop" for another decade or so. You're upper trash, dogshit to be exact. I remember you playing on MvQ's server. You had the flag and randomly dropped it without saying a word to chainz, which resulted in a return for the enemy team and ultimately in losing the gulch. Instead of admitting the error, you started arguing like a whiny kid.
You've got *zero* awareness, litterally no clue what to do after all this time.
You better get antoher hobby, WoW clearly is not your game and never was.

Nick does some okay stuff in terms of stalking FC till he drops, some sap control, ambushing Discs on 3% health etc.
And BACK in cata he was good FOR THE TIME.
But looking back at cata server he did some dumb stuff, picking and trying to leave base at 15 stacks with 3+ people in base.
Always trying to be a play maker etc
For actual cata he was a 7.5-8/10
For cata private server a strong 6

Looking back he was a 6/10 AT MOST. Considering the amount of time he invested into 19s rogue, he's sufficient at most. It's beyond me how an allegedly 7-8/10 player can perform this bad after all this years. It just doesn't make sense, right? With time you usally get better - not the complete opposite. His learning curves amazes me every time, yet he has the nerves to call people out.

Looking back he was a 6/10 AT MOST. Considering the amount of time he invested into 19s rogue, he's sufficient at most. It's beyond me how an allegedly 7-8/10 player can perform this bad after all this years. It just doesn't make sense, right? With time you usally get better - not the complete opposite. His learning curves amazes me every time, yet he has the nerves to call people out.
its not that he got worse, everyone else got better
hence why i said he was good for his time when most people werent as good as him

You better "stop" for another decade or so. You're upper trash, dogshit to be exact. I remember you playing on MvQ's server. You had the flag and randomly dropped it without saying a word to chainz, which resulted in a return for the enemy team and ultimately in losing the gulch. Instead of admitting the error, you started arguing like a whiny kid.
You've got *zero* awareness, litterally no clue what to do after all this time.
You better get antoher hobby, WoW clearly is not your game and never was.
ninjaed like 100 flags, got ninjaed for 1-2 and thats what you point out
Am I like a rocktar to people or ?, I mean people staring at me while Im playing n remember everything that I was doing just to create Xpoff accounts ages after to point out stuff like that
Nobody knows them and yet they call me trash, cant even be coolin on a private serv without having some haters stalking me xd

ninjaed like 100 flags, got ninjaed for 1-2 and thats what you point out
Am I like a rocktar to people or ?, I mean people staring at me while Im playing n remember everything that I was doing just to create Xpoff accounts ages after to point out stuff like that
Nobody knows them and yet they call me trash, cant even be coolin on a private serv without having some haters stalking me xd
I wouldn't consider it hate. Regardless I don't get why you care about opinions, of course if someone was to give them about me I'd reply, but I wouldn't take 90% of what they say to heart depending who they are. Because then you know if their opinion is bias or not. Everybody has an opinion on everybody, I wouldn't sweat it

I wouldn't consider it hate. Regardless I don't get why you care about opinions, of course if someone was to give them about me I'd reply, but I wouldn't take 90% of what they say to heart depending who they are. Because then you know if their opinion is bias or not. Everybody has an opinion on everybody, I wouldn't sweat it
Their opinion is biased because of hatred, creating xpoff account just to write a wall of flame is hate x)
Why people that I dont know hate me I dont know tho

Their opinion is biased because of hatred, creating xpoff account just to write a wall of flame is hate x)
Why people that I dont know hate me I dont know tho
i think u need to separate people thinking you're not that good vs people who hate you

i think u need to separate people thinking you're not that good vs people who hate you
People claiming (without thinking) Im not good are people that hate me, thats pretty clear
I can totally understand that cos Ive been "disrespectful" to so many people on this game
Some of them were saying I was good, like tl players and then started calling me utter shit after my beef with Nicozy

nah nick was an embarrassment on the cata server, how quack who's actually got some gamesense can rate him above a 2 is beyond me

So for exemple Ive been disrespectful to the irrelevent nigga above me
Just an example :)
Besides the fact that he was one of the best mages on the server, he's pretty irrelevant, yeah. I'm not hating, in fact I did not insult you. What I did do, is rate your performance in a game. Huge difference.
You are just very emotional about my criticism, similar to women. That's about it.
You don't know your place and you act as if you are relevant, which based on your performance ingame, is not the case.

Besides the fact that he was one of the best mages on the server, he's pretty irrelevant, yeah. I'm not hating, in fact I did not insult you. What I did do, is rate your performance in a game. Huge difference.
You are just very emotional about my criticism, similar to women. That's about it.
You don't know your place and you act as if you are relevant, which based on your performance ingame, is not the case.
oh Ok

Users who are viewing this thread