EU+US EU VS US

And yet in mop it was me that won the twink 3v3 tournament with an overlooked comp destro/arcane/disc that required the most coordination. There was a reason Vianco played with me and Nettiebay

edit** both of my partners didn’t have AGM either which was an indredibly big deal
I would have always classed you as one of the few exceptions along with players such as
Phobia, Hahajima and a few others I can’t think of off the top of my head.
But I was generalising.

He was in TL quit a long time. But since he already fucked up in the AAO vs TL premade at 19s I have no idea why you picked him as fc at 24s.

Hajima is bae but the ones who always clearly rank him #1 are the ones who were friends with him weather on US or EU. He was among the best but even on US there were like 4-5 as good as him.

Talking about healers EU and US in MOP, the top people were pretty close. I might give it to Stubs who played an exceptional role in Mop as a healer but Arkant and Nicozy werent top players because of their healing but because of their general game sense. Out of all the TL players Arkant was the one with the best balance when it came to skill with different classes and roles. Offensive or defensive classes. I dont know if Stubs ever pressed offensive spells in his life, same goes for Vianco for defensive gameplay. If they did they were only above average but far away from top. Poor fellow Nicozy only managed to be good on shaman and awefully average on all other classes except his game sense that honestly couldt make up for everythig when he was not playing shaman.

Apart from that I am pretty sure that overall US players were objectively better than EU players. Except for the last Twinkcup but that only counts for few ppl participating. Like the first GSC twinkcup was lost because of objective gameplay while they were way better mechanically. If people really knew what a mess it was to have a final team ready for that twinkcup they would pay even more credit to GSC comming third in their first competition.
EU is far above US on mechanical gameplay for sure.

I can't really recall the AAO vs TL premade, he was playing against us ? Tell me what he did ? I don't have AAO version of the rape.

He was a friend, and we always tried to obtain fairly most of GF'ed that others twinks would want on their monk, for example, i had 4 Tarantula Silk Sash, and i was the first to equip one on monk just for max stam set... Whatgoesup had Head enchant Stamina, i tried to buy it multiples times but he didn't wanted to sell it. Also we weren't playing 24's at all and Whatgoesup did so i kept him in TL during our gearing phase, i've geared like 3-4 toons for TL at that time so we could play this premade decently, unfortunately Whatgoesup alone fucked up droping the flag at the wrong moment etc...

Can you tell me which hunter would you rate over Hajima because i found it pretty hard to believe someone was WAY better than Hajima ?

Stubs was ret / Vianco was priest healer and they were both top gun players... I haven't seen Nicozy play his Ret on US maybe our US fellow can tell us how he was but he was an incredible rogue for sure.

He was in TL quit a long time. But since he already fucked up in the AAO vs TL premade at 19s I have no idea why you picked him as fc at 24s.

Hajima is bae but the ones who always clearly rank him #1 are the ones who were friends with him weather on US or EU. He was among the best but even on US there were like 4-5 as good as him.

Talking about healers EU and US in MOP, the top people were pretty close. I might give it to Stubs who played an exceptional role in Mop as a healer but Arkant and Nicozy werent top players because of their healing but because of their general game sense. Out of all the TL players Arkant was the one with the best balance when it came to skill with different classes and roles. Offensive or defensive classes. I dont know if Stubs ever pressed offensive spells in his life, same goes for Vianco for defensive gameplay. If they did they were only above average but far away from top. Poor fellow Nicozy only managed to be good on shaman and awefully average on all other classes except his game sense that honestly couldt make up for everythig when he was not playing shaman.

Apart from that I am pretty sure that overall US players were objectively better than EU players. Except for the last Twinkcup but that only counts for few ppl participating. Like the first GSC twinkcup was lost because of objective gameplay while they were way better mechanically. If people really knew what a mess it was to have a final team ready for that twinkcup they would pay even more credit to GSC comming third in their first competition.
EU is far above US on mechanical gameplay for sure.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment on Arkant and Anarchism but I have to say Nayani is very overrated

Stubs was ret / Vianco was priest healer and they were both top gun players... I haven't seen Nicozy play his Ret on US maybe our US fellow can tell us how he was but he was an incredible rogue for sure.

Stubs played rogue very good in Cata and was a great hunter for the whole 4 games he played in MoP.
Vianco played rdruid for a few games in MoP to test it out and played it perfectly and is also one of the better discs I saw in MoP when he played it and is still good on disc today.

when i was more active in mop i felt eu had more quality twinks. us also had exceptional players like yowza nettie agonist flamer sqooshi pizza and blurz though!

I think what made me stick out a bit more than other hunters in mop was I playing more objectively rather than serpent sting spread in mid

I can't really recall the AAO vs TL premade, he was playing against us ? Tell me what he did ? I don't have AAO version of the rape.

He was a friend, and we always tried to obtain fairly most of GF'ed that others twinks would want on their monk, for example, i had 4 Tarantula Silk Sash, and i was the first to equip one on monk just for max stam set... Whatgoesup had Head enchant Stamina, i tried to buy it multiples times but he didn't wanted to sell it. Also we weren't playing 24's at all and Whatgoesup did so i kept him in TL during our gearing phase, i've geared like 3-4 toons for TL at that time so we could play this premade decently, unfortunately Whatgoesup alone fucked up droping the flag at the wrong moment etc...

Can you tell me which hunter would you rate over Hajima because i found it pretty hard to believe someone was WAY better than Hajima ?

Yes he was playing FC for AAO vs TL while being pretty new to 19s. And I think he didnt had his best day in those games :).

I think you read that wrong. I didnt say someone was way better than Hajima. I just said that those who clearly ranked him #1 were friends with him and that I think that there were 4-5 US hunters on his lvl. If you want names: Nettiebay, Silkworm, Ezeron, Agonist. There might be more but cant remember.
And naw Stubs played some ret but that was nothing special. Might be your view as a friend. Rest of EU probably cant even remember him playing ret lol. Vianco has never been a top healer. doesnt matter what expansion. If you mean overall good player, yes. Top as healer, no. Nicozy was overrated as rogue and only viable because of general game sense. Might be most important thing on rogue but he still managed to look bad to often.

lets do it i'll come to EU and we can bring the other US players to play vs you eu players all you do is talk nonstop bunch of girls

schedule a time i'm sure we can all find a time

but it won't happen mark my words they have no balls

Last edited:
lets do it i'll come to US and we can bring the other US players to play vs you eu players all you do is talk nonstop bunch of girls

schedule a time i'm sure we can all find a time

but it won't happen mark my words they have no balls
no US player wants to play with you and no eu player cares to play vs you to have a swift 3 cap.

no US player wants to play with you and no eu player cares to play vs you to have a swift 3 cap.
prove it

idk why u think anyone on xpoff cares about who is good or not

the only ones who actually care are the ones who can actually play

don't quote me anymore until you're ready to play i'll stream it

quack I had some respect for you as a player but tbh ur nothing but a girl

all you do is talk

now

do

not

unless

you

have

balls

to

play
[doublepost=1523572897,1523572793][/doublepost]and whoever liked quacks comment is a shitter as well hiding

all you can do is hide and talk when i'm not around but its sad bc u are part of the reason this bracket will not grow

quack I had some respect for you as a player but tbh ur nothing but a girl

all you do is talk

now

do

not

unless

you

have

balls

to

play
i'll play but theres 0 point, i play plebmades every night they're on or atleast most and queue the majority of the time
you're not good otherwise people would appreciate your gameplay regardless of your attitude. ( I could give examples of players with awful attitudes that are respected because they're good )

i'll play but theres 0 point, i play plebmades every night they're on or atleast most and queue the majority of the time
you're not good otherwise people would appreciate your gameplay regardless of your attitude. ( I could give examples of players with awful attitudes that are respected because they're good )
yo I'm sorry but you must be god

you know what every single player thinks about me? amazing that is truly amazing how do you do it ? read minds from all around the world? wow

pathetic

my pugs are more entertaining than your "plebmades"

if that isn't enough idk what is

there are players who prefer to Q into my pugs than play in those pathetic wargames where you guys take hours to setup teams so nothing unexpected happens

how low can you go
[doublepost=1523573331,1523573174][/doublepost]now I'm getting my firre cat buff and Qing pugs on US pce and good day maybe one day you can be 1/4th of the player I am

my pugs are more entertaining than your "plebmades"

there are players who prefer to Q into my pugs than play in those pathetic wargames where you guys take hours to setup teams so nothing unexpected happens
that doesn't mean they're more competitive
no there isn't

5FD6CF3E-FFE1-4A29-9D02-E79E915A8F84.png

I know this thread is talking about twinks, but thought this was interesting. The image above shows the top approximately 1500 arena 3s players in the world right now, which is to offer a large sample size to limit outliers. Out of these 1500 players, over 2/3 are EU and 1/3 is US.

If I limit the sample size to 200, to compare current EU and US average skill cap, there are 158 EU players and 42 US players in the top 200, which is almost a 4:1 ratio.

So, although I’m US, can’t argue with current data. EU > US in wow competitive arena currently, which is a higher measurement of skill than twinking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread