EU+US EU VS US

200w.gif

how I would do EU at any level in wsg with flag

Talking big because you know it can never be done! HA!
I would like to duel a NA scum like u any day!

The good EU players came to US because the rest of the EU players were too garbage and noncompetitive :Kappa:

Don't @me

In my years of playing in the 19 twinking community, I have always felt that NA failed to back up the majority of what they say.
In terms of those who speak the most, do the least such as Voc. However on EU, the people who used to talk the most such as Vianco etc were always able to back it up.
When "Clash of the Titans" happened in MoP because of Raw Talent dodging Tough Love ( I.E the best NA guild apparently vs the best EU guild ) clash of the titans was basically the best of NA vs the best of EU +1-2 people.
Of course the EU side one most of the games.
From what we see in the last twink cup, regardless of whatever reasoning. EU stomped on NA ( GSC justice was 7/10 EU I think and SR was all NA/Oceanic ) in mid and also objectively.
Any class you really compare EU is better than NA.
However NA does have very good leader which I feel are equal to EU. Such as Fearthebuns, Saxxon and of course Pizza.
But EU as I said equally has good ones such as Rasmus ( Who I think shot called in the last twink cup ), Daniel Liberal Blue ( Who is a better shot caller than priest imo ) and various other ones from over the years such as Nicozy etc.
EU>NA is every aspect of the game I personally think.
The only thing NA would be equal to with EU is comparing FCs and Shotcallers.
EU Mid would 100% stomp NA mid.
EU objectives would be cleaner than NA objectives in terms of hunters, if you are to compare such as Stabilt to Agntgrizzle ( Who are both great players ).
So with this in mind I would say EU>NA easily. If there was a best of EU vs NA game. Out of 3 games I would expect either 3-0 wipe or 2-1 to EU. With the only reason being a dumb call by an EU FC, not to name names.
Also the average EU casual player vs average NA casual player isn't even up for discussion really, the average NA player such as Voc to compare to someone that just joined the 19 bracket on EU wouldn't even be a close call choosing the EU player.

From what i recall, TL did face some NA all stars when RT dodged, Yowza's team i believe, one of the most incredible premade i've seen.
I've played (poorly) some 24s premade aswell against GSC (our FC who wasn't a TL player did really bad).

At every roles EU and US had some equivalent players even if sometimes EU had advantages over US, the gap was close except for certains class.

But i do believe that US pug was better than EU pug in my opinion.

From what i recall, TL did face some NA all stars when RT dodged, Yowza's team i believe, one of the most incredible premade i've seen.
I've played (poorly) some 24s premade aswell against GSC (our FC who wasn't a TL player did really bad).

At every roles EU and US had some equivalent players even if sometimes EU had advantages over US, the gap was close except for certains class.

There any videos of the TL/Yowza team games?

I agree the NA pug was better than the EU one.
However I disagree to say that every role EU and US had some equivalent players.
US boomkins maybe, but they’re healers for example in MoP* were no where near people like Arkant Nicozy or Stubs.
I also feel asides a handful such as Pizza and possibly HB, people didn’t understand how to properly move around the map etc for objectives.
On top of that I’ve seen maybe 2 good NA hunters in my life. Which weren’t as good as Hardbass or stabilt in TC final.

I think the "average" EU player is better than the "average" NA player but best vs best i think NA would win. Might be bias though.

im pretty sure Whatgoesup was in TL when u did that game

im pretty sure Whatgoesup was in TL when u did that game

Was he ? Then my bad, but as guest i'm pretty sure.
[doublepost=1523344826,1523344773][/doublepost]
@Hajima is the only good NA hunter

Agonist was good aswell but Hajima was rank one for me.
[doublepost=1523344964][/doublepost]
However I disagree to say that every role EU and US had some equivalent players.
US boomkins maybe, but they’re healers for example in MoP* were no where near people like Arkant Nicozy or Stubs.
I also feel asides a handful such as Pizza and possibly HB, people didn’t understand how to properly move around the map etc for objectives.
On top of that I’ve seen maybe 2 good NA hunters in my life. Which weren’t as good as Hardbass or stabilt in TC final.

You missunderstand, by equivalent i mean they could be a good replacement, but i would play with TL crew all day if i could.

Even atm.

You missunderstand, by equivalent i mean they could be a good replacement, but i would play with TL crew all day if i could.

Even atm.
Agonist is OCE not NA :mad:

I'll fight you nerds.

TTU#1

And yet in mop it was me that won the twink 3v3 tournament with an overlooked comp destro/arcane/disc that required the most coordination. There was a reason Vianco played with me and Nettiebay

edit** both of my partners didn’t have AGM either which was an indredibly big deal

Last edited:

Even atm.
He was in TL quit a long time. But since he already fucked up in the AAO vs TL premade at 19s I have no idea why you picked him as fc at 24s.

Hajima is bae but the ones who always clearly rank him #1 are the ones who were friends with him weather on US or EU. He was among the best but even on US there were like 4-5 as good as him.

Talking about healers EU and US in MOP, the top people were pretty close. I might give it to Stubs who played an exceptional role in Mop as a healer but Arkant and Nicozy werent top players because of their healing but because of their general game sense. Out of all the TL players Arkant was the one with the best balance when it came to skill with different classes and roles. Offensive or defensive classes. I dont know if Stubs ever pressed offensive spells in his life, same goes for Vianco for defensive gameplay. If they did they were only above average but far away from top. Poor fellow Nicozy only managed to be good on shaman and awefully average on all other classes except his game sense that honestly couldt make up for everythig when he was not playing shaman.

Apart from that I am pretty sure that overall US players were objectively better than EU players. Except for the last Twinkcup but that only counts for few ppl participating. Like the first GSC twinkcup was lost because of objective gameplay while they were way better mechanically. If people really knew what a mess it was to have a final team ready for that twinkcup they would pay even more credit to GSC comming third in their first competition.
EU is far above US on mechanical gameplay for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread