EU vs US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot said:
Bone hop off your guild pls...
lol I know it's conceited but I honestly can't think of a better possible D to roll a 4 man giving our 6 man O the advantage.

edit: plus waw tawent isn't podigy and you can't get better then the horde O I named

Hunter, Hunter, warlock, priest, priest, shaman that are all good players? Plus the extra priest on O gives us the option to drop a priest back if D is having trouble which is quite a nice option

yo im best rogu us u guys suk i would dismantl omgmom lika beasttt nd the only rogu who is good EU is behind al u fukers get out ill stomp u non svage bichesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RILLTALK(AMAROSTOS) said:
yo im best rogu us u guys suk i would dismantl omgmom lika beasttt nd the only rogu who is good EU is behind al u fukers get out ill stomp u non svage bichesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
u rnt the bs i fukn ow n u

ALWITE ALWITE ALWITE, Amatowstowsssss is aguabweeee da bestt wogue in da Unitdd sttsss, He is better than syssian RvR, you have seen him from Kozi vs Deathsstone, the one doing the shittyest recording on the most beastly fight of all time (recorded). SO wisten up newrds I (Kozi the almighty)

was nevawww impwessed wiff any wogues in da EU execpttt fowr Bwackouwt, and that behindddwou newrd.

BE SAVAGE NO EXCUES NOW RECUITING ALL SAVAGENESS PLAYERS

-PIZZA 19 twoll huntaww bweeding hawwow

If there was some way Waw Tawent could play the top EU guild we could settle this.

;)

@Bragh or w.e

Why you editing my post. Also Blackout beating Mythos 3-2 isn't impressive in the least bit, all it says to me is that Blackout is at least relatively good, but considering the two losses prob not great.

Kid .................................................................. I wud rok u in a matter of seconds ............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and u wud be liek wow that guy is so svage

i m obviosuly twinkytoes look at my picturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <<<<<<<<<<<

o i beat mythos lik 5-0 or some shit my pix r on old hardrive i think i may hav 1 on this 1

and omg.........'toez....................... ims ry..............................................

no 1 fuk w 'toez............................. fukers..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread