EU vs US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pymius said:
Why you using Dirtyauction excuse #4021? But yeah understandable, no earth of herb to crutch on.

thanks for understanding

cool story bro

Pymius said:
Arguably our current best rogue,(Syssian) won a best of 5 series against arguably Euros best rogue(Omgmom). Back in the day Mythos 3-0 Vaj, but I believe Dstone lost to Blackout. And I have yet to see a 19 Euro priest vid keep me(Maelstrom) interested. Also as somebody else said we have more players, but tons...and tons of these players are just awful. I'd say our best could prob outperform theirs on average, but their skill level per person is likely a good bit higher. I'm only basing this off of a few videos and forum best of lists where EU players seem to have alot of trouble distinguishing one person as the best of a certain class. I really hope EU is better though, cause US players suck.

Wow, Omgmom is the best now? Since when did that happen o_O

I've been out of the game for a few months now so i dunno how things are but i might try and reclaim my account one day, who knows, life is treating me real good right now so its looking doubtful. :cool:

My band has its first tour booked for february next year and we have a slot on one of the gigs on the monster energy drinks tour which 4 record labels will be attending. :eek:

Pymius said:
Arguably our current best rogue,(Syssian) won a best of 5 series against arguably Euros best rogue(Omgmom). Back in the day Mythos 3-0 Vaj, but I believe Dstone lost to Blackout. And I have yet to see a 19 Euro priest vid keep me(Maelstrom) interested. Also as somebody else said we have more players, but tons...and tons of these players are just awful. I'd say our best could prob outperform theirs on average, but their skill level per person is likely a good bit higher. I'm only basing this off of a few videos and forum best of lists where EU players seem to have alot of trouble distinguishing one person as the best of a certain class. I really hope EU is better though, cause US players suck.

Indes is omgmom and has already responded in this thread and Blackout beat Mythos. In terms of 10v10 and activity it appears that twinking in US is much more active and I hope you have a bigger pool of "top players" than we do.

If we're talking in terms of videos then I'd say EU is vastly superior :)

Shazzrah said:
Indes is omgmom and has already responded in this thread and Blackout beat Mythos. In terms of 10v10 and activity it appears that twinking in US is much more active and I hope you have a bigger pool of "top players" than we do.

If we're talking in terms of videos then I'd say EU is vastly superior :)

Mythos isn't the best rogue though, at least now. Vaj I honestly don't have any idea as to Omgmoms level of skill(on a personal I arenaz against you level ) but forum epeen posts on Blackout nominate him, and Syssian wouldn't lose 2 games to a rogue who wasn't at least good.

Pymius said:
Mythos isn't the best rogue though, at least now. Vaj I honestly don't have any idea as to Omgmoms level of skill(on a personal I arenaz against you level ) but forum epeen posts on Blackout nominate him, and Syssian wouldn't lose 2 games to a rogue who wasn't at least good.

You brought Mythos up, and yes rogues lose because of RNG today even if that's counter defending omgmom.

Shazzrah said:
You brought Mythos up, and yes rogues lose because of RNG today even if that's counter defending omgmom.

Obviously my single agi wielding friend rnged his 3/5 wins.

Arrowsinc said:
Come back, doug! Miss you ;>

I may do nicke! But my account was hacked like forever ago and its going to be so much hassle reclaiming it, if somebody would give me a hand... well thats a different matter! You have to remember how lazy i am :rolleyes:

When i was still playing I would probably have put omgmom in the top 10, but not all that high in it. The three of us who really dominated RvR was undoubtedly myself, blackout and trickery.

Obviously you will judge my performance from my fight with Mythos but that really is honestly an insufficient display of myself, ask anyone. I won't go into excuses. :p

Indes said:
new times, vaj

I'm pretty sure you said something similar in that message you posted on the official wow forums. Something along the lines of my "epeen was too big and you were going to cut me down to size". I think my video proved otherwise. If i get my account back I could take EU#1 again in no time. :rolleyes:

Who cares about rng rogue duels. 10v10, US takes the cake.

Vaj said:
You know; short, thoughtless "come backs" are the first sign of having nothing relevant to say? :p You are exactly as I remember you. :rolleyes:

havnt changed to much urself (short thoughtless comback)

Having privilege of playing both US and EU servers for quite some time, and solely twinking at 19 on both, I'm going to have to say that the skill level of twinks in EU trumps that of the US. I played a 19 Blood Elf paladin named Myranos, which had perfect gear including two shadowfangs. I also had a troll rogue named Zaerix that was set up with an assassin's blade and ambush spec for when i got tired of my paladin. I got in about a year of playing EU servers and met some incredible players from AYGAT before they moved to Ravencrest etc. I also got to talk to Watchaa a little bit, but i highly doubt he remembers me :( US realms may have many more 19s than EU, but i honestly believe the amount of skill and immense dedication to each twink has to go to EU servers. Every twink i met there had incredible dedication. Just to list a few: Moonfirespam, Cursed, Ovation, Resisted, Bragh, Exavion, Alleria, Finjay, Subtlety, Watchaa, and Obellix(not sure exactly how it was spelt). Anyway, these players just stood out to me, and i ended up spending a massive amount of time on a level 1 just talking to people from AYGAT. Here's my opinions

Twinking Community goes to EU

Twinking Skill and Dedication goes to EU overall

Twinking Population goes to US

koncussion said:
Having privilege of playing both US and EU servers for quite some time, and solely twinking at 19 on both, I'm going to have to say that the skill level of twinks in EU trumps that of the US. I played a 19 Blood Elf paladin named Myranos, which had perfect gear including two shadowfangs. I also had a troll rogue named Zaerix that was set up with an assassin's blade and ambush spec for when i got tired of my paladin. I got in about a year of playing EU servers and met some incredible players from AYGAT before they moved to Ravencrest etc. I also got to talk to Watchaa a little bit, but i highly doubt he remembers me :( US realms may have many more 19s than EU, but i honestly believe the amount of skill and immense dedication to each twink has to go to EU servers. Every twink i met there had incredible dedication. Just to list a few: Moonfirespam, Cursed, Ovation, Resisted, Bragh, Exavion, Alleria, Finjay, Subtlety, Watchaa, and Obellix(not sure exactly how it was spelt). Anyway, these players just stood out to me, and i ended up spending a massive amount of time on a level 1 just talking to people from AYGAT. Here's my opinions

Twinking Community goes to EU

Twinking Skill and Dedication goes to EU overall

Twinking Population goes to US

cool story bra :cool:

Indes said:
havnt changed to much urself (short thoughtless comback)

Why would I possibly want to change? :p

Painaid.. interesting name, I didn't know aids was all that painful but thanks for clearing that up for me, perhaps you should have rejected Freddy Mercury's advances, I'm guessing you have a soft spot for the moustache, am I right? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread