[EU Horde] Cross-Realm 80 Raiding

So we can't accidentally the whole ICC?

You'd be suprised how many people did the whole of ICC10 then wondered why they couldn't come ICC25.

I prefer 10 man personally, mainly because I can solo any adds/spikes etc that appear. Makes me feel awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
My new druid recently hit 80 should have gear sorted by friday,

Armory Link: Milkea @ Bronzebeard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Main spec: Feral Tank.
Off spec: Resto
Which days would you be able to attend an evening (20:00-23:00 realm time) raid? everyday of the week
Which weekend days would you be able to attend an afternoon (14:30-17:30 realm time) raid? both.
If you have any alt twinks you wouldn't mind raiding on, list them below with an armory link and main/off spec for each:I had my ret pala at 80 but lvled it up, i have 11/12 hc exp from wotlk though and know all tactics.

We now have 41 raiders on the list and although they won't all be online each raid night, I'm trying to think of the fairest/best way to decide who gets the spots if more than 25 are online. Here's a few options:
- Just /roll every player (completely random)
- Base it on average ilvl (or gearscore etc)
- Base it on least number of enchants/gems missing

Looking for some input here. If you have a better idea, gogo post!

We now have 41 raiders on the list and although they won't all be online each raid night, I'm trying to think of the fairest/best way to decide who gets the spots if more than 25 are online. Here's a few options:
- Just /roll every player (completely random)
- Base it on average ilvl (or gearscore etc)
- Base it on least number of enchants/gems missing

Looking for some input here. If you have a better idea, gogo post!

MMO-C raidcomp, then a combination of the 2nd/3rd.

A perfect raid comp for buffs (and class balance) would be nice, although I don't think I'm gonna make it a major priority.

My current idea is a combination of all 3: the 20 most geared (or least lacking enchants/gems) get a guarenteed spot, and then everyone else gets to roll for the last 5 spots.
Advantages of this: everyone has a chance at getting a raid spot and everyone will work towards getting as geared as possible.
Disadvantages: it would need to be changed somehow so we get all the roles we need, and some people might get unlucky with rolls and not get a spot for several weeks.

I'd be glad to give my spot as best mage EU over to a less awesome mage.

I certainly don't need any gear and I'm sure you could do without me for at least 1 raid.

Thanks to everyone who came to our first raid! We got 11/12 ICC25 heroic bosses down, only wiping once on Putricide and a few times on Sindragosa.

And for those that didn't see my real id broadcast: we did Dreamwalker with 12 healers, which made the fight last 1min 4secs :D

kTVYc.jpg

Hopefully LK25hc should go down after a bit of practice (we only had about 25mins to attempt him, in which time we got him into the first transition phase). I'll announce the date for the next raid sometime in the next few days.

Fun times were had by all :)

Mumble somehow crashed wow for me though, several times. Chat channels worked but the rest of the game behaved like I disconnected.

Best Mage EU's observations for next weeks raid.

We need less Shamans. Particularly resto shamans.

Elemental Shamans are fucking overpowered on trash and AoE fights and need a nerf.

Fire mages are still a bit too OP, a further 20% nerf on Fireball and Pyroblast are needed.

Resto druids would be nice for next week, I Best Druid EU will be going. But I suppose one other to show how much better I am is necessary.

When I blew up the raid on Sindy that one time, I meant it. No one can prove otherwise.

Now for the raid bosses cap!

Marrowgar was a joke with our incredible dps. Spikes were pretty much ignored most of the fight and we still downed it like a boss. A boss like a boss...
Lady Bitchwhisper, down but very messy. She's a cunt at the best of times anyway. Could have been better, but a clear is a clear.
Gunship, most of the raid was AFK for this, Ele shammies and mages were just killing everything.
Saurfang, best boss all raid. Down in record time with pro dps from everyone not moving.

Rotface was pretty easy from my point of view, press 2. Blink, press 2.
Festergut was the same, some ranged had issues with maleable goo but other than that, LOL. Down just after first inhale boom thing. (I iceblocked it)
Professor Putricide was just a tactics test, first attempt was meh. Shit flying everywhere and 2 accidental dispels on the abom. 2nd attempt it was down, easy peasy.

Blood Prince's, clusterfuck as per usual but pretty easy. GO GO HEALERS!
Blood Whatsherface, Nukefest again. Top dps here without a bite. Go me.

Dreamwalker was. Interesting. Didn't actually get to do much here.
Sindy was wank. We were just fucking about too much on this. When we decided to behave it went down fairly easy.

Lich King attempts, Problems with dispels was the issue if I remember correctly. We'll try and get that fixed by next week.

Doesn't beat my 2 million damage blow up and 1 shotting everyone magners, you suck at getting people killed ^_^

Armory Link: Maki @ Jaedenar - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Main spec: MM
Off spec: surv
Which days would you be able to attend an evening (20:00-23:00 realm time) raid? mondays, fridays, saturdays
Which weekend days would you be able to attend an afternoon (14:30-17:30 realm time) raid? saturdays
If you have any alt twinks you wouldn't mind raiding on, list them below with an armory link and main/off spec for each: this would be my only twink for the moment..

Working on getting a few more enchants and stuff..

Also had everything cleared cept lk hc 25 precata if it matters..

The next raid will be on: Saturday 18th February (20:00-23:00 realm time)
- Please make sure Mumble is installed and working. You have just under a week to Google any problems you have and get them fixed (this guide I wrote might help).
- Be online and ready for an invite at least 15mins before the raid starts.
- Make sure you know the tactics for all ICC25 bosses on heroic (especially Putricide, Sindragosa and the Lich King).
- PM me if I haven't got your real id yet, or if you're on the Shadowmourne questline.

Other news:
- After speaking with Nesyla, I've added him to the raiding roster again as I believe everyone deserves a second chance.
- We will be sticking with 1 raid night for this week, but we might expand to 2 raid nights next week (depending on how quickly we get Sindy/Putri down this time).
- If we fail to kill the Lich King after some attempts on heroic, we will be killing him on normal this week if we have enough time (and if enough people are interested).
- It is likely that we will prioritise raid spots to the most geared people this week (which includes gems, enchants, reforging, etc). Optimise your gear as much as you can for a bigger chance at getting a raid spot!
- We might try stack as many healers as we can at Dreamwalker and film it for Youtube (unconfirmed yet).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread