[EU Horde] Cross-Realm 80 Raiding

Wow, what's going on in here?

And yeah, although we did get Sindy and LK down on normal. It was a pretty bad turn out. I'm beginning to think that the 80 bracket is mostly PvP'ers as is pretty much all twink brackets.

There's 7 days in a week, 168 hours in total, you guys can't give us 3 of them? I had better things to do last night too, well.. Things I wanted to do other than raid ICC for the 40000000000th time, but I'm a sucker for helping lost causes. Keep at it guys! Maybe next week we can get 15 people together and clear 2/12 on HC.

The next raid will be on: Saturday 25th February (20:00-23:00 realm time)
- Please make sure Mumble is installed and working. You have just under a week to Google any problems you have and get them fixed (this guide I wrote might help).
- Be online and ready for an invite at least 15mins before the raid starts.
- Make sure you know the tactics for all ICC25 bosses on heroic (especially Putricide, Sindragosa and the Lich King).

Hello, Spiritflow here I leveled my Druid and i am very interested in joining for the raid, I dinged 80 yesterday and i am currently gearing up in Cata Dungeons / quests. I can raid basicly when ever, I can play any roll in the raid, whichever you seem fit.

/Spiritflow!

Hello, Spiritflow here I leveled my Druid and i am very interested in joining for the raid, I dinged 80 yesterday and i am currently gearing up in Cata Dungeons / quests. I can raid basicly when ever, I can play any roll in the raid, whichever you seem fit.

/Spiritflow!

Welcome to the bracket spirit :3

/Spiritflow!

Aye, welcome to the bracket. If you'd like to sign up, could you use the format from the first post of this thread :)

Armory Link: Spiritflow @ Twisting Nether - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Main spec: Feral Dps
Off spec: Feral Tank ( i 'could' heal also if needed )
Which days would you be able to attend an evening (20:00-23:00 realm time) raid? Everyday
Which weekend days would you be able to attend an afternoon (14:30-17:30 realm time) raid? Saturday/ Sunday

A little more information: I have been dwelling in the 70 bracket basicly since Wrath, and finally decided to level, 70 community could possibly be the worst community i have ever encountered in a game. Back in wrath i cleared 11/12 HC, so tactics will not be a problem for me. I also did Ruby sanctum back in the days so that won't be a problem either. Gear is my only issue atm but i will still be able to do some dps, i dinged 2 days ago now and have been farming cata dungoens since. ^__^
Any question feel free to contact me ingame or through twink-info :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good raid: 11/12 heroic (a couple of wipes on Sindy, but that boss is a right pain). We ended up with about 45mins on the Lich King heroic, which we managed to get to 58% on our best try (with 21 people). There might be an Ulduar raid later in this raiding week, so check back soon for more info.

Armory Link: Tiedye @ Dragonblight - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Main spec: Frost DPS
Off spec: N/A (for time being)
Which days would you be able to attend an evening (20:00-23:00 realm time) raid? Saturday/Sunday probs
Which weekend days would you be able to attend an afternoon (14:30-17:30 realm time) raid? None
If you have any alt twinks you wouldn't mind raiding on, list them below with an armory link and main/off spec for each: None at the moment.

PM seems bugged here, but I'd like to mention I'm on the infusion quests, failed miserably previous run because not seeing the button which was at the end of my action bar covered in some other stuff :(. Getting BiS before next week probably.

Cheers

-Tiedye

The next raid will be on: Saturday 3rd March (20:00-23:00 realm time)
- Please make sure Mumble is installed and working. You have just under a week to Google any problems you have and get them fixed (this guide I wrote might help).
- Be online and ready for an invite at least 15mins before the raid starts.
- Make sure you know the tactics for all ICC25 bosses on heroic (especially Putricide, Sindragosa and the Lich King).

Another awesome raid night :) Unfortunately the turn-out wasn't enough to do an ICC25hc, so instead we down-sized to a 10man group (based on attendance). Thanks to everyone who showed up tonight and sorry to those that didn't get a spot in the 10man group.

ICC10hc with all the achievements except Full House and Neck-Deep in Vile. This screenshot shows how we killed Putricide heroic by skipping phases 2 and 3 :p
O4ukE.jpg

RS10hc
wByMR.jpg

...and OS10+3d without killing any of the trash
Cr4QN.jpg

I'm not sure what will be happening next week yet. Before this evening I was planning for it to be a "week off" (aka no raid for 1 week), but as we only managed "half" a raid this week I'll have to think about it.

There won't be a raid this week, as I'm going to check who on the list is still interested in these cross-realm raids (due to recent attendance).

If someone wants to step forward and set up a raid anyway, be my guest. There might be a 10man, but there's nothing planned yet.

Hey Aelobin, just started gearing, only full wrathful and cata daggers ( with some cata trinks and so on). What gear req do you guys have, I enchant and socket all my gear :)

Hey Aelobin, just started gearing, only full wrathful and cata daggers ( with some cata trinks and so on). What gear req do you guys have, I enchant and socket all my gear :)

Afaik the only requirement is that you have ilevel 251+ with "sensible" gear (ie useful stats, no str geared healers etc)

Users who are viewing this thread