[EU Horde] Cross-Realm 80 Raiding

Hydra Here for FT, Spoke to you about our View's on this Bracket and the idiotic Raiders, If in Wrath Gear il Put our 10 man Team into the mix if not Gl :)

Hydra Here for FT, Spoke to you about our View's on this Bracket and the idiotic Raiders, If in Wrath Gear il Put our 10 man Team into the mix if not Gl :)
We're just looking to have fun once or twice a week, which is why we're accepting both Cata and Wrath geared twinks. If any of your guild members have alts that they'd like to sign up with (so it doesn't interfere with your guild's ICC raids), they're more than welcome to.

you can invite ppl from cross server without real id after patch

just like /inv geargrinder-kor'gall

Would love to see this going on for US side as well.

Would love to see this going on for US side as well.

this thread was purely made for EU Horde since its so un-organized, US doesn't need this due too them having 2 big organized guilds which have already sorted out cross realm raids.

Friday and Saturday seem to be equally popular, so post if you have any input about which of the 2 days we should choose.

I haven't decided between Mumble and Vent yet. Would anyone be very opposed to using Mumble? For anyone that hasn't used it before, I can assure you that it is fast and bug-free (and with the right options, it looks/feels very much like Vent).

The first raid will be on: Saturday 11th February (20:00-23:00 realm time).
- Be online 15 mins before the start (30 mins if possible), with enough gold for repairs.
- Please install both Mumble and Ventrilo, just in case either are needed. Make sure they are working before the raid starts.
- Learn the tactics for all ICC25 bosses on heroic. We're hoping to kill at least 11/12 with a minimum of 7 on heroic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Armory Link: Click
Main spec: Resto
Off spec: Enha
Which days would you be able to attend an evening (20:00-23:00 realm time) raid? Friday/Satarday
Which weekend days would you be able to attend an afternoon (14:30-17:30 realm time) raid? Friday/Satarday

My main

Users who are viewing this thread