EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
have you finished all your crusts, sephiroth?

Added a poll to see which days are best for people to queue since having horde voting on the Emerald Twinks website and Alliance just getting asked in guild chat isn't the most effective way.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE A TWINK IN BLACKOUT AT 49 OR PLAN ON MAKING ONE WITH US IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I WANT THIS POLL TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE DAYS.

FORGOT TO ADD: IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS WORKING NIGHTS ON ALTERNATE WEEKS (Mortox <3) THEN REPLY HERE STATING THEM.

Hurpdurp said:
Added a poll to see which days are best for people to queue since having horde voting on the Emerald Twinks website and Alliance just getting asked in guild chat isn't the most effective way.

twinks from other servers in blackout and alliance twinks have also participated in Emerald Twinks Horde (EU) - WowStead witch was also the meaning of it.

Of course better with a poll on a site people actually visit more often so gj :)

tweedledum said:
1266208480602.png

it is inevitable

/cry. I dont want to be like them.. I want to be different! ^^

I mean we are not the same if that was what you meant.

EDIT: all days are good to me, but friday and saturday preffered because you can sleep long next day^^

the bad thing is that I often go out on fridays and saturdays.

For those of you on Draenor I'm currently planning a tournament in the near future, details are still to be finalised though so I'll wait on that.

For everyone, keep on voting people! Friday-Monday seems the most popular so far but only a handful of you have voted. :(

Just thought I'd stick this up here, 13 alliance in our guild alone online on a non-planned night.

rng13nonwsgnight.jpg

P.S. Ignore my hunters binds, I was changing them at the time :p

Hurpdurp said:
Just thought I'd stick this up here, 13 alliance in our guild alone online on a non-planned night.

rng13nonwsgnight.jpg

P.S. Ignore my hunters binds, I was changing them at the time :p

nice one keep it up :)

is it now I can say [video=youtube;gGpBRhpTvVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpBRhpTvVE[/video] worked? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread