EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
hoping for ab to pop tonight :rolleyes:

elesian said:
Kutty, are you a happy Judas?

Oh yes, VERY happy thanks :)

Now that we have g-kicked you for the final time, people are enjoying the guild atmosphere again :)

PS, Nice try baiting me on the wow forums, I hope you enjoy your forum ban there too :)

xoxoxoxo

-Kutty

pwnnnnnnd (i think)

We're getting waves of Alliance/Horde-numbers. 16 Alliance one day, 21 Horde the next. Still, WSG two days in a row. Wonderful!

13 Alliance 9 Hordes today, SO CLOSE to a WSG-pop. Bumpetybump about Alliance-funding as well, and on top of that we need more Hordes! WE WANT EVERYBODY!

KUTTY IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE BRACKET!

He made me, ME (A 49 HIGHLY ACTIVE ROGUE), eat a 3 day ban, although I'm quite pleased for the nature of my violations.

Type of violation: chat, harassment, national / racial /religious related / hatred context chat Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 72 hours

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS, I'LL BE BACK ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT TONIGHT RE-TELLING THE KUTTY STORY IN /2!!!

It's a very cool story, people were worshipping me in trade, ONE PALADIN, my sweetheart Khos, gave his life for me. I had tonnes of healers spamming me, it felt amazing to be alive for the first time.

Kutty give back the land you stole.

Hey fella's

Just a quick message to any that may have wondered where i've been recently and why my activity has very significantly dropped..atm i'm in Australia, and will be for a few months..so i havent cheated on the bracket playing another character or anything ;)

Anyway, hope things are doing great for you 49'ers..both in game and out.

Take care, hopefully see you soon..i'll pop on #Blackout49 occassionally..but with the time difference from EU, i'm not holding my breath to see any of you online.

Hey Built, we were wondering where you'd gone :p. Hope you have a good time in Australia and we'll keep your seat warm for when you're back!

Med'an said:
Are you really / is he really banned from this forum? Says so under the name...

then yes, he is

Users who are viewing this thread