EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
10%, big deal

@Tweedle: True, 10% might not be a big deal, but the fact remains that the burst in the bracket was already hilarious to try an outheal for a somewhat extended period of time.

getting used to the burst is a learning curve of it's own, reduced healing isn't gonna break the bracket. the removal of leg chants, librams, shoulder glyphs and so on didn't ruin anything, even though health pools dropped by 1k if properly geared back then.

and hey, what can you expect.. it's not as if it's the first time changes intended for max level pvp causes problems in lower brackets.

witch day do you want next game?

today looked ok on acitvity. good to see people thanks!

do your part and vote in our polls Emerald Twinks Horde (EU) - WowStead (It is okay to use a minute or two to register, so we can get a overview of this :))

the days and hour polls especially.

and/or come with your opnion here :)

13glgn.jpg

Thanks for the games today, and above is a screenshot of the Alliance activity in the very much expanding guild RNG Gaming :D

How much would I be missing out on if I would make a 49 in blackout, but not on the draenor server? I know a few people that wanna roll 49's (on can't remember name of server) but I'm worried that it would be for nothing. If your scheduled wsg's contain two premades of 10, we wouldn't be able to join.

Whoopi! Tekku here.

You should really roll on Draenor. RNG Gaming is a guild where we have a core of old MYLers, but a lot of new people is there as well, :D

You would probably miss out on the spirit mostly, you'd be getting games. It's your choice ^^

RNG has a policy that we use atm of NO MORE THAN 7 of us in any WSG game at any time, this is so that randoms/ people from other servers get to play too. Also probably just going to get lazy and do only single queing to make sure everyone has an equal chance of a pop.

The ONLY time we ever premade is when we have another guild to premade against and they specifically ask us for one.

^ Argue that any bracket is 'better' all you like, 49 has the activity though. With this said, I admit that I miss 39.

Users who are viewing this thread