EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
Hurpdurp said:
Where's my love? I'm still updating the OP. :'(

[video=youtube;d6wRkzCW5qI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI[/video]

Here!

Cool I got more then a hour of pvp recorded :D . Now I just need a good conversion programme (preffer a free one) to change AVI to an alot smaller format :) (youtube accepted atleast). The one I got right now is a free version wich display their watermark in the middle of the video after the conversion, so would like to hear if anyone got any tips or know a programme that fits?

Thanks in advance.

Vegas, otherwise you might as well do it with Movie Maker. Vegas is really simple yet makes the videos look skillfully edited.

Nux, can you update the guild section?

Alliance now has <RNG Gaming> on Draenor, website will be up in a week or so. Current officers are Mortox, Mizvr and Yrzi.

RNG Gaming Armory

The World of Warcraft Armory - RNG Gaming @ Draenor - Guild Roster

Hordes have <Forty Nine and Pro> on Draenor, I don't know anyone else but Hacksaw and Dejavu in that guild though.

Forty Nine and Pro Armory

The World of Warcraft Armory - Forty Nine and Pro @ Draenor - Guild Roster

Additionally, Hordes have <AG Fusion> on Burning Blade. Judging from the Armory, I'd say that Inject and Ravish are the officers, although I don't know, I'll have to wait for an update from them.

AG Fusion Armory

The World of Warcraft Armory - AG Fusion @ Burning Blade - Guild Roster

Good luck tonight everyone!

We're now... 7 Alliance in queue... Worst night since I arrived tbh, it was bound to happen though sadly enough. WTB more Alliance!

shame about tonight, life is a rollercoaster. ;p

on the flip side of things, I've compiled a list of people to contact by looking through oldcyclone threads.

I'd check out rampage aswell, but don't they have games once every blue moon?

in the meantime, I'll start scavenging cyclone when i have access to a pc.

Users who are viewing this thread