EU Blackout - What you need to know.

Which days are best for you? Weekdays are 19:30 start, Weekends 18:30 Server Time

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Thursday

• Saturday

• Sunday

• Total voters
@ Medan.

sorry the bladestorm for 49 example was terrible as I was trying to say less burst would be better, and then you bring a gay bursty ability on the table :p .

anyway, sure you want all 49s to roll 39, cus your playing 39? Think if you had a perfect 49 twink aswell on blackout w/e. would you then still wish all 49 rolled 39?

Andraklas7 said:
@ Medan.

sorry the bladestorm for 49 example was terrible as I was trying to say less burst would be better, and then you bring a gay bursty ability on the table :p .

anyway, sure you want all 49s to roll 39, cus your playing 39? Think if you had a perfect 49 twink as well on blackout w/e. would you then still wish all 49 rolled 39?

I ment the bladestorm example as an example on how new abilitys not always are good, since many say 49 is cool cus most classes get new ability's. But (as I have seen, but that isnt allot) 49 has to many new abilitys making it to much burst.

Yeah, :p But as I said earlier, its not really something I think will happen, was ment it like a joke with a touch of seriousness/hope :p

I have a 49 with all enchants and the best gear you could get a year ago (minus tidal + 1 item prob), (point of saying this is that its not that time consuming for me to get going in the 49 bracket) but I still dont think Ill go, based on what Iv seen in vids (so far) and what Iv played.

So ye, Id still want to play in active 39 then 49 even with a perfect 49:)

There's still hope for 39 though. Cus so many levlers chose to go instances instead cus of the new dungeon tool thing. The xp bracket is emptying, so they are gonna merge the xp bracket and non xp bracket. THEY ARE! :p I hope, but then again Id get addicted to wow.

Knock yourself out waiting for the merge :)

definitely wont be a merge. xpon bgs arent drying up at all.

Andraklas7 said:
wrong forum mate, get back on wow forums and make more posts :s suggestion forum etc. support those that are their.

Tell the press that Blizzard dont handle their customers equal and twinks are ignored:p

Maby gonna try US now. Even 4 at the night theres still 10-15 twinks online

Good games tonight, Alliance, even with an arguably weaker team still did an excellent job in the WSG's that we had. This was followed by a few hours of 2v2 and 3v3 arena, all games were real tight.

So 49 EU ain't at all dead, still alive and kicking, and only getting stronger.

So wednesday was not bad after all, allthough I could not be in all the games (full) I am just happy to play some :D

The next queue time is Sunday 24th jan 19:30. Most of the dedicated twinks allready know. but after nuxxie's (Hurpdurp's) withdrawal from wow, the constant updating on this thread's frontpage may be affected.

We will get it fixed ASAP! dont be afraid that theres not activity because of that, things are still as usual.

Tips if youre unsure on next schedule:

Check the IRC topic

Check Emerald Twinks Horde (EU) - WowStead or the Calendar (no matter faction:))

Or the in-game calendar for draenordians ;)

Users who are viewing this thread