EU alliance

however I got all these items removed by a GM because someone told :<

meh who cares I didn't use anymore anyway

Nah, we've been carrying horde with Cárebears hunnys, lost 2 first bgs because I was only online in guild but after that no losses today :)

Are you tryiny to say that "You" carried Horde? Don't make me laugh, anarch carries more than you. And thats saying something.

that's a lie, it showed for me when I armoried myself( egocentric ikr)
and imnotwinked<anarchism.
he does #1 saps, positioning and repicks

lol, why would i lie? i'd would of only been to glad to post it.

that's a lie, it showed for me when I armoried myself( egocentric ikr)

If i cared about your opinion then i would ask for it. See'ing as im not an elitist tard, who only cares about winning and bragging about everytime they manage to win a game, im not even gonna bother. Oh and you really need to come up with more of an excuse for when u cheat than "oh but french use cheats so do we". Its getting pretty pathetic.

Inb4 stubs and anarch all post to defend "dere homeboy".

Are you tryiny to say that "You" carried Horde? Don't make me laugh, anarch carries more than you. And thats saying something.

No just read the post in which I clearly state: "We've carried horde with Cárebears". Also I can't see what Anarchism has to do with anything. Why are you mad at me btw? And who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

he is #1 in getting caught out of stealth and in kicking air ye!

WTB more exploits, more grp queueing and more bitching about win/loss while afking every game after single queue!

Thx ---> popcorn

No just read the post in which I clearly "We've carried horde with Cárebears". Also I can't see what Anarchism has to do with anything. Why are you mad at me btw? And who are you?

Your post implied you won because you joined, you even said yourself that as soon as you joined you started winning. Therefore your claiming it was all because of you. I used anarchismn as an example because that post resembled his elitist attitude, clearly you didnt mean it so i apologize. My twink is Imnot and im not mad, just thught u were being a dick like vianco and anarch.

you really need to come up with more of an excuse for when u cheat than "oh but french use cheats so do we". Its getting pretty pathetic.

Inb4 stubs and anarch all post to defend "dere homeboy".

cant help but agree with this^^ two wrongs dont make a right.

Your post implied you won because you joined, you even said yourself that as soon as you joined you started winning. Therefore your claiming it was all because of you. I used anarchismn as an example because that post resembled his elitist attitude, clearly you didnt mean it so i apologize. My twink is Imnot and im not mad, just thught u were being a dick like vianco and anarch.
I was saying pretty much the opposite if you mind reading the post again xD But no problemos mate, by no means was I trying to brag or anything like that.

Im loving this flamefest gonna go back to page 1 and reread everything for giggles

Imnot, what have i ever done to u ? didnt know u were so retarded, please go lick saintscrubs butt more, check my activity OHH I got gems wtf u gonna do about it

cheats? I thought twinking has always been about getting the best possible gear no matter what. Do you remember shoulders enchants? head enchants? legs enchants? dmf quests? enti's? gloves enchants with tinkers? I dont even wanna mention more despite of this we still didn't use the so called "cheat" gear cause you all QQ'd

edit: after all, everyone who rolled twinks before 3.2..gaypatch just rolled them to own baddies who had no chance vs you. once in a while you could meet a premade and get some fun games

Last edited by a moderator:
Imnot, what have i ever done to u ? didnt know u were so retarded, please go lick saintscrubs butt more, check my activity OHH I got gems wtf u gonna do about it

LOL, did vian skype you cus he bein picked on.

vian: yo oscar get TI i bein ganked.

stubs: but..but.

vian: now bitch.

stubs: ok /sadface

Users who are viewing this thread