EU alliance

@mesi cause we met them 5 bgs in a row where they had 6 hunters 2 hpalas 1 disc priest(with gem) and 1 mage(with gem), where we had 2 resto shamans (ikr) and 1-2 hunters below 1,2k hp oh and ye stubs was only healer(resto shamans doesn't count)

why wouldn't I? What is he even doing in this 19 forum? Why was it neccesary for him to commentate on this subject?

What is he even doing in this 19 forum?

-Reading stupid posts

Why was it neccesary for him to commentate on this subject?

Because he might care about people using gems because it's an idiotic thing to do

Edit: typo

why would he care about this bracket?????
& hurrx even tho you play defence 930 games, you will still get more than 2 flag returns.... if efc tries to kill your fc

Well this stats could be better no doubt. But what the hell has this to do with the fact that you guys exploited and everyone hates you for that now?

Imo isnt there anything more to say

Imo isnt there anything more to say
we've said that 5 times now, why was that post nessecary? sorry I couldn't PM you this message, says your inbox is full.
& LAL everyone hates us because we used for 8-10 games RIGHT, I don't that some baddies are hating@me lol

why would he care about this bracket?????

because i play 19s, you think this is the1st time i've quit? and i think this is a public forum.

now im outa this thread but before i go, if you think i care what gy farming afk'ing exploiters think your sadly mistaken, i have more respect for the 800hp rogues at least they try.

l8ers

because i play 19s, you think this is the1st time i've quit? and i think this is a public forum.
i have more respect for the 800hp rogues at least they try.
again RESPECT ON INTERNET so important, y'll brave

clearly it matters to you otherwise you wouldn't defend yourself like that.
can we have this thread locked its getting rediculous.
nice logic, oh wait jk im here because I find it amusing to see what players I farm on a regular basis is saying ;D

funny how everyone knows that we strive for drama as it keeps the bracket alive, people then get mad at us for wanting some drama, the people who are mad then write about 3 essays of drama(yes it's drama even if "we" aint doing it ;D) and then when THEY feel no more drama they ask for a thread lock. ;D

Drama=Activity? :3

well, some weeks ago you guys complained over inactive bracket and some people said that drama gave activity and competetion, HERE Y'ALL GO

you can have good win ratios and get carried by the fact you only ever queue as premade

you realise this right?

and you all ALWAYS afk the minute you start losing a BG you soloq't

get 9min 3-0d by hehepaladin

all i got from this thread is an inactive fhayr = tough love thinking alliance are ezpz wins

im flattered that you guys know im the best and everything but theres plenty of good alliance people

if you ever solo queue you will experience losses you see

well you wont experience them because you'll afk to not get a loss on your stats

that is what you guys do, right?

Users who are viewing this thread