EU Alliance and the numbers of undergeared twinks

Llare said:
Isa solo is better than Phonebook.

His general movement, jukes and how he manouvers around the BG, especially on his shaman, outclasses Phone.

Phonebooks fakes are hardly consistant.

But Phonebook usually has support, good support, i.e Squirtle; a mage that knows what he's doing, that's why he wins more games.

Majority of players Isa queues with are completely useless, the quality of players in La Confrérie is attrocious.

That's retarded.

What if players /afk?

Queue times increase.

Overall quality of games turns into constant Horde 3cap with graveyard farming everygame.

That's a fun and excting bracket right there.

Are u sure that the horde shaman is isa? bcos playing vs isa's pally i wudnt say that he

could hold a candle to phone. Never seen a juke, fakes are easier to read than a comic, and movement consists of going straight through mid swarmed by bad paladins blowing LoH.

The Ginger Breed said:
Are u sure that the horde shaman is isa? bcos playing vs isa's pally i wudnt say that he

could hold a candle to phone. Never seen a juke, fakes are easier to read than a comic, and movement consists of going straight through mid swarmed by bad paladins blowing LoH.

If that Shaman isn't him, I take back everything I've said.

If Isael is someone separate, props to him.

I'm basing most of this on the way the Shaman is played so anyone feel free to correct me.

Llare said:
Isa solo is better than Phonebook.

His general movement, jukes and how he manouvers around the BG, especially on his shaman, outclasses Phone.

Phonebooks fakes are hardly consistant.

But Phonebook usually has support, good support, i.e Squirtle; a mage that knows what he's doing. That's why he wins more games.

Majority of players Isa queues with are completely useless, the quality of players in La Confrérie is attrocious.

Don't get me wrong, Phonebook isn't bad.

But people write off Isa too quickly, and only due to his etiquette ingame.

Well, I am not that sure about Phonebook's fakecasting since I don't play against him that often but Isa really isn't what I would call a "top tier" paladin. I can't remember having missed more than 5 Kicks against him in total because his jukes are quite obvious.

And his FC'ing route is simply hilarious. He tanks the inc at the roof until his healers die, then he speedpots to the graveyard and camps there 'til the EFC dies.

Basically he is an okay'ish Paladin with a lot of support and speed pots. I met his Shaman only about once so he might play it differently than his paladin.

And Isael = Isa.

That's retarded.

What if players /afk?

Queue times increase.

Overall quality of games turns into constant Horde 3cap with graveyard farming everygame.

That's a fun and excting bracket right there.

I didn't say I support graveyard farming nor that I do it. I just say that if it comes to constant graveyard farming (not just 1-2 hunters which get killed within 2 minutes) the WSG is lost already anyways because the opponents are just that much stronger than you.

Thanks for turning this thread into a "pissing contest".

I don't think I have to explain that the FC is as good as his team. And thát was what this thread was all about huh? How can we balance the bgs?

In my previous post I said I'm staying put. Meaning I will stay alliance no matter how bad things get. After seeing a handful of horribly unbalanced fights last night I wonder why I should bother logging and queueing.

guys, stop discussing whos the best. i am, end of.

now back on topic please.

_Arkant_ said:
d/w we were discussing about #1 after u since ur default #1 anyways

can i sig this? i will have 2 children with you if i can.

Morhi said:
Thanks for turning this thread into a "pissing contest".

I don't think I have to explain that the FC is as good as his team. And thát was what this thread was all about huh? How can we balance the bgs?

In my previous post I said I'm staying put. Meaning I will stay alliance no matter how bad things get. After seeing a handful of horribly unbalanced fights last night I wonder why I should bother logging and queueing.
fc is not has good has he's team i could have the worlds greatest team with me and i still suck at fc'ing it only takes the fc to LoS he's healer(s) i know i've done it [insert egg on face].

edit: now guys lets get back on topic and at least try come up with a fix i dont want to give up 19s but atm i cant even be botherd to queue, i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like this.

I dunno what the sollution is. We can't force people to play one faction or the other. We can't force people to not have their own agenda in the bgs.

All I can do is be available for a good fight.

I'm not looking to transfer to another server or even to leave my current guild. But I am available for grouping up with some nice people to kick some Horde arse.

meresin68@gmail.com for RealID.

Edit: it's wednesday afternoon 4pm, WSG queue unavailable for the past hour. Is the bracket officially broken?

I don't think that there is a solution, we can't decide what faction people are to play. Hopefully this is just a bad peak, and in a while it'll go back to be somewhat balanced again. Remember that a few months ago we experienced the exact opposite - that the Horde were constantly facerolled by all the Alliance Paladins.

All we can hope is that people eventually will start coming back to the Alliance and start some serious shit, like a guild or something.

Mehcritkillu said:
Remember that a few months ago we experienced the exact opposite - that the Horde were constantly facerolled by all the Alliance Paladins.

All we can hope is that people eventually will start coming back to the Alliance and start some serious shit, like a guild or something.

That's exactly what I've been thinking too actually, cause at that point in time, I was playing one of those paladins helping the faceroll on alliance, but it was after I found out how bad it'd become that I changed back to horde to help the "effort" there. Hopefully there will be some likeminded people with this, and an equilibrium will come sooner rather than later!

Llare said:
But people write off Isa too quickly, and only due to his etiquette ingame.

Isa cant fake cast either.. but yeh phonebook isnt good but as u say , he gets carried by Squirtle.

Balditron said:
That's exactly what I've been thinking too actually, cause at that point in time, I was playing one of those paladins helping the faceroll on alliance, but it was after I found out how bad it'd become that I changed back to horde to help the "effort" there. Hopefully there will be some likeminded people with this, and an equilibrium will come sooner rather than later!

Yeah, I will atleast stay Horde for some time on my Rogue, this wasn't the original idea, but time's changing it seems, so I'll help the Alliance out for a while.

@Kekks, you do realise its a wednesday which means server restarts where this morning which means WSG awt was reset. Tbh theres no need to invoke panic with stoopid posts like that.

FYI wsg is now popping.

Users who are viewing this thread