EU 39 idea about Restoreing

Would you come back to 39 or make a 39 if it restarted in EU?

• FUCK YEAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• no.

• Total voters
elocon said:
Mages shoulders is worse than satchel loot, lich robe work fine (its pretty even with boa), boa staff is +17sta -5sp +3 int to jordan staff.

Ofc, you should be 100% in your opinion...

I got rogue boa's on right server and if I have to remind you that I even played a rogue without boa and agm. But Im not gonna start a rogue anyways.

Why do you even have to take the other side in the disccusion and not just agreeded then? We are not here to discuss forever, we just gonna try get some going. I dident even pick the side where I earn most from, just the one that I think is gonna be the most benefical for the bracket.

Why whould you even consider loads of expetions then if you cant come with them?

I been all emo since we fucking got in on what server we should start on and that was like the secound fucking post in this thread.

We mainly try make it easyer to gear, I thought since you mentioned that the bracket got less skill without agm that you was considerigng agm vanish as skilled.

If you look on your post's you have been tracking us down diffrently.

Rogues can gouge, agm vanish. Almost no class can stop that. Soo dont come tell me that you got a bigger chance if you drop it.

No1 need boa's since there wasent even any before.

Is this going nowhere or what?

"Mages shoulders is worse than satchel loot, lich robe work fine (its pretty even with boa), boa staff is +17sta -5sp +3 int to jordan staff."

I quit before satchel loot came and totally forgot about that, my bad

Elocon 1, Medan 0

"Ofc, you should be 100% in your opinion... "

-I'm trying to make it fair by speaking for the part that hasn't spoken so no, I don't have to speak for my selves as long as someone else does that. Id rather have a 2 sided discussion and discuss the pro's and con's (ps. if you bring up something about stepping up for my selves your so far out its not even hope)

"I got rogue boa's on right server and if I have to remind you that I even played a rogue without boa and agm"

We played on the same server in the same guild, I know u played a rogue without BOA or AGM, that's why I said you 2 were 100% set on one side

"But Im not gonna start a rogue anyways."

So basically the point u tried to make over isnt valid since you don't have the BOAs available after all, and have nothing to gain on allowing it (read: one sided)

"Why do you even have to take the other side in the disccusion and not just agreeded then? We are not here to discuss forever, we just gonna try get some going. I dident even pick the side where I earn most from, just the one that I think is gonna be the most benefical for the bracket."

Lol, I'm sorry, is that really a question or? Cus I JUST answered it in my previous post and you even answer it yourselves right there by the question.

Epic !

or scratch that, those are denied

Blue!

"Why whould you even consider loads of expetions then if you cant come with them?"

CUS I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE, NEITHER CAN YOU 2 AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE THE SAME OPINION.

CBA to discuss that more, seriusly

"I been all emo since we fucking got in on what server we should start on and that was like the second fucking post in this thread."

Don't worry, this is gonna work out just fine. You might hate me, but it really IS important to have a 2 sided argument. Look at it like this:

Jerry is 8, he made a painting, his mother is gonna say its fucking awesome no matter what. If Jerry wants a cool painting and not just paint shit ugly animals he needs someone to give him constructive criticism.

That's where I come in, cus if he tried to sell that picture no one would take him serious and even if he got frikkin awesome at painting animals later, hed still have allot of doubters.

"We mainly try make it easyer to gear, I thought since you mentioned that the bracket got less skill without agm that you was considerigng agm vanish as skilled. "

Is that a bad attempt @ an insult:p? You'v played with and against me many times and know exactly my powerlvl.

But to answer the question, again, more abilities = higher skillcap. AGM vanish is a macro, and hardly skilled. Knowing when to use it and being able to use that instead of other abilities, witch results in you being able to use those other abilities when its better to use them = higher skillcap.

CBA to discuss that more.

"If you look on your post's you have been tracking us down diffrently"

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I think you mean Iv been offensive or something. I can seem offensive in this post also, but I'm not really trying to offend you, but I cant hide the fact that I'm becoming a lite humored by having to repeat everything and explaining everything twice. Its like were get'n nowhere cus you have no fucking idea what the hell I'm talking about. (Again, that is plain truth and I'm not trying to offend you) Its not all your fault however, I could'a been better at explaining

"Rogues can gouge, agm vanish. Almost no class can stop that. Soo dont come tell me that you got a bigger chance if you drop it." Rogues has awesome burst and can stunlock forever without taking dmg. When the lockdown ends the opponent is usually low on HP, if he cant heal up or AGM the rogue just has to finish him. If he can AGM for instance, then the rogue is soon out of CDs to blow. Time will tell, CBA to discuss that more.

"No1 need boa's since there wasent even any before"

Same as no one needs to know how to make a fire or anything at all cus many many years ago we were fish and that OBVIOUSLY worked out cus else we wouldn't be here.

Time will tell, CBA to discuss that more.

"Is this going nowhere or what?"

Spot on, sorry if I was rude some times, I couldn't help myself. Now if we could jump back on the friendly train and peacefully make something to put on the wow forums

more abilitys is not even close to = higher skill cap, fuck me medan

I post more post soon

FUCK DID YOU BRING IN REVELOTION/EVOLUTION (not sure whats right w/e) to compare with boa gear before and after OMG FUCK THIS IS SICK

Mortox said:
The World of Warcraft Armory - Kutty @ Silvermoon - Profile Will be there when/ if it happens. I worked long and hard to get all that I have on that character and I'll be damned if you guys are too cheap/ lazy to get them. I'll be rockin' my POD and AGM as well as Tidal and 450 FA. Why drive a Mazda when you own a Bugatti Veyron ?

Edit : 39 is one of the ONLY brackets if not the only one that gear only slightly impacts a palyers performance. I have seen the effects of better gear here and it's marginal at best. How can you expect to tell people that they suddenly can't use their weps that they have or their professions because some of the other players are simply too lazy to get up to par ?

Im glad to see you coming back. TBH Im supriced so few from silvermoon/ravencrest has posted here saying they want in.

About the car example, were not driving were racing. You wanna race with similar cars, else it kinda gets booring after a while and the ppl driving the slow cars CBA to race anymore (who would). But don't worry, you can still use POD, BOA's and AGM against me (and probably every other twink with them), its just that we don't use it against the younglings before they grow big and strong, after all we wanna support them coming. RIIIGHT?

elocon said:
FUCK DID YOU BRING IN REVELOTION/EVOLUTION (not sure whats right w/e) to compare with boa gear before and after OMG FUCK THIS IS SICK

Sorry man, I had to troll a little.

Seffy said:
Medan, instead of just taking the opposite side, what is your actual opinion on it?

rogue is one of the classes that loses the least on banning AGM and BoA's. I can still bubble vanish and I honestly think I'm gonna be able to kill more classes if AGM is denied. + Many of the hard anti rogue classes could dispel my AGM, witch I, of course, couldn't retaliate. And not only that, but as a rogue, I only lose a minor amount of stats going away from my BoA chest. Its 10 times worse for a mage etc that needs new shoulders, wep and robe. I even have the items I need and dont have to farm some stupid item or buy a Staff of jordan.

Med'an said:
Im glad to see you coming back. TBH Im supriced so few from silvermoon/ravencrest has posted here saying they want in.

The guys from Ravencrest all play 49, because unlike pretty much every single player here/in Blackout BG, we enjoy arena/49 and find it quite balanced and very fun :)

Rezist said:
The guys from Ravencrest all play 49, because unlike pretty much every single player here/in Blackout BG, we enjoy arena/49 and find it quite balanced and very fun :)

I'm glad for you then. I actually am, but it sucks to. Is it really more fun then 39 back in the day? I mean, when 39 starts, wont you ppl be playing 39 at all? Loved playing against you ppl, always a challenge

Talisman of arathor is physical damage only medan. It absorbs much less damage than AGM also. Ask any rogue who played before and after with AGM and they all say the utility AGM brings is game changing. How can it not be?

Med'an said:
I'm glad for you then. I actually am, but it sucks to. Is it really more fun then 39 back in the day? I mean, when 39 starts, wont you ppl be playing 39 at all? Loved playing against you ppl, always a challenge

49 is fresh, more classes/setups work as we get access to our 30 point talents, it gives a lot more variety than 39 and for that reason were staying :)

Rezist said:
49 is fresh, more classes/setups work as we get access to our 30 point talents, it gives a lot more variety than 39 and for that reason were staying :)

did you misread the title or...? Restoring 39 - less trolling, stay on topic. 39 back in business inc. 20+ yes votes, its getting bigger now, theres already some people rerolling on Draenor horde i believe. Either join in and revive 39, or keep quiet and stay in your own bracket. kthnx <3

Supbrah said:
did you misread the title or...? Restoring 39 - less trolling, stay on topic. 39 back in business inc. 20+ yes votes, its getting bigger now, theres already some people rerolling on Draenor horde i believe. Either join in and revive 39, or keep quiet and stay in your own bracket. kthnx <3

If you read I was just replying to an old friend, and those poll votes wouldve been nice if the voters joined in the discussion, but to me it just looks like 3 dueling rogues arguing :) the 49 thread managed around 60 votes for BG nights, but it takes more than nameless voters to start a bracket :) All the best.

Rezist said:
If you read I was just replying to an old friend, and those poll votes wouldve been nice if the voters joined in the discussion, but to me it just looks like 3 dueling rogues arguing :) the 49 thread managed around 60 votes for BG nights, but it takes more than nameless voters to start a bracket :) All the best.

But to keep a bracket alive also requires freedom to learn and evolve. *hint*

Users who are viewing this thread