EU 39 idea about Restoreing

Would you come back to 39 or make a 39 if it restarted in EU?

• FUCK YEAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• no.

• Total voters
But to keep a bracket alive also requires freedom to learn and evolve. *hint*
Don't really understand what you're saying :s, to keep a bracket alive you need good leaders, and looking back at the last 10 pages of this thread, well...

@ Seffe, In no way shape or form am i trying to promote 49, I told Medan that AGF do inguild arenas and we enjoy them very much :eek: (Medan is a very old friend) Alliance just need a few more active players to push the new guild thats being/been made forward. I'm surprised you both jumped in to save Supbrah so eagerly, I thought you guys wouldve been all worn out from arguing about truly pathetic things in the last 11 pages, 39 died cause there was no good leaders, but after reading all of this i'm sure these nameless voters are in great hands :)

elocon said:
Im sure you should go and try recuite in 49 bracket forum instead.

Hes not trying to recruit anything, he simply answerd a question.

And even if he was reqruiting in this thread its no different then what were gonna do over @ 49 and 19:p

Seriusly thugh

/end thread

PS 39 is really cool and the best bracket ever

/end thread

I'm not concerned about 49, HELL I might even play it again in the future.

39 is my preferred bracket. As you said Res, restoring 39 would be good for twinking in general. Let's get the ball rolling.

rerolling a warrior :) sounds funxD

Whats happening with gear restrictions ect now? and what is a good spec for warrior:? prot FC?

hey awesome im so happy that 39 is coming back i was a nelf druid befor BG EXP Ect loved haveing like 5khp cant w8 P.S im happy to boost people as i have lots of high lvls on horde drenore

nearky said:
hey awesome im so happy that 39 is coming back i was a nelf druid befor BG EXP Ect loved haveing like 5khp cant w8 P.S im happy to boost people as i have lots of high lvls on horde drenore

Splenda said:
cool story bro

Well if horde don't want him/you, ally do

Short version:

I read the thread because I find in extremely amusing. Was gonna post in another thread, noticed I posted in this thread, couldnt delete the post entirely, changed what I wrote into "10 words"

- Why the fuck you care? (retorical question) I mean, you had 10 posts. Yet you actually got pissed off enough to make an angry post about this. :p Its not the END of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread