EU 39 idea about Restoreing

Would you come back to 39 or make a 39 if it restarted in EU?

• FUCK YEAH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• no.

• Total voters
Destroy said:
Juat leveled my rouge past 19, got bored; and was looking for another bracket, so is 39 happening? or in the process?

By the time you get to 39 and got ok gear, its ON so

dont

hold

back

gogo be a power ranger

13 people already voted "yes" in the poll means its gonna happen!:)<3

So start convincing more people to come!!!

this would be so amazing :)

Shepperd said:
You now have a 15th vote!

If this is gonna happen i might finally have some use for all that gear i gathered a few months back ...

ofc its gonna happen. 15 people is enough and its gonna come more when its restarted. Allot of people have 39 twinks but playing 49 or 19. And many of them don't read twinkinfo or 30-39 bracket. 15 is more then enough to start the engine!

If u got a Adventurer's Pith Helmet I wanna buy it^^

Soo, we have to get this out to the mass and see what they think about it.

What exactly should we write in the offical forums. Should it just be to inform and check interest or should it be to "recuit"? My opinion is that we should check interest.

Best post in a while. I would definately transfer my rogue here. My main is on Bloodhoof (horde) i could prolly help out with money and boosts.

Okey, we, some players on the site twinkinfo.com have been talking about trying to get locked XP 39 bracket rolling.

We are currently planing on trying on blackout battlegroup since there is already a 19 and 49 bracket there and if 39 become active some of the 19s and 49s whould start play 39 also. Other suggestions about battlegroup is okey, but remember it should be a good one. It cant be; I dont wanna transfer, you transfer to me instead. To clariy, you dont have to transfer, you can reroll on blackout. (I dont even got a 39 twink on blackout yet, but I had a 39 twink in Cyclone and Reckoning before)

We are looking to check how many is intrested in playing and of course starting the 39 bracket.

We are currently not have any main server on blackout where "everybody is gonna be", it might come later or it might not come at all.

Is that good/ok post to post on normal forums? comments, suggestions?

For EU forums.. just make sure you include:

Its reviving the bracket

Blackout BG

What the main servers will be (horde and ally - i think Draenor alliance is what most people are happy with? or..?)

That we're looking to get the games back and active + arena

A link to the original TI thread (this one)

Make sure to post on all bg forums, so people can xfer etc.

Yes we need more than 15, but, then again, 15 is enough to get atleast arenas started. Im hoping draenor btw for alliance, have a bit of cash floating around there i can donate into/towards a gbank (on alliance atleast).

This IS the best thread for a long while, and im really hoping we get this whole thing going.

Shepperd said:
15 people isnt enough by far imho, 10 on each side isnt even enough, its a start though.

I'm quite sure i dont have a Pith Helmet, and even if i did you're Alliance ... yuck!!

exactly

elocon said:
Okey, we, some players on the site twinkinfo.com have been talking about trying to get locked XP 39 bracket rolling.

We are currently planing on trying on blackout battlegroup since there is already a 19 and 49 bracket there and if 39 become active some of the 19s and 49s whould start play 39 also. Other suggestions about battlegroup is okey, but remember it should be a good one. It cant be; I dont wanna transfer, you transfer to me instead. To clariy, you dont have to transfer, you can reroll on blackout. (I dont even got a 39 twink on blackout yet, but I had a 39 twink in Cyclone and Reckoning before)

We are looking to check how many is intrested in playing and of course starting the 39 bracket.

We are currently not have any main server on blackout where "everybody is gonna be", it might come later or it might not come at all.

Is that good/ok post to post on normal forums? comments, suggestions?

IMO we need to convince them its gonna happen.

We cant make it sound like were unsure etc. Its very important that we state that its gonna happen. We could either say somethings in the line of:

"It will happen, we already have over 15 people that really wants to do this. If you want to be apart of it, you now have the chance"

or we could simply wait a bit more til we have more then 15 people that really wants to play, or even some people that already plays on x/y relm. and say something like this:

"It has happened, the EU 39 bracket has been restored. At the moment there is over 15 enthusiastic people playing activly on x/y relm. If you want more info about this bracket, witch truly is the best bracket, you can whisper any of these persons (names) for more info if you like. Funding and boosting are both available as long as you bring the player:) (this may not be available after we have reached a high enough number) "

-Personally I think the underlined is the best choice of the 2. We could use both approaches, but I have mixed feelings about using the underlined approach after the first one. IMO The first one isn't so good since it creates doubt, and if there's even a hint of doubt in what were doing it will be bad (I'm trying my best I can to explain in English, but its hard).

Very often a trigger is needed to change something that has been the same for a longer period (this is a fact). If the trigger isn't strong enough, it wont help anything (also a fact). We need a strong trigger to change the state of 39 and that's why I personally don't think its a good idea to post anything but the underlined approach.

The spark is twinkinfo and its "39 loving" members, that's what's gonna start the engine. First when it has started we can post on the forums and harvest twinks

Could also add stuff like:

-If you are unsure of what 39 can offer (link awesome videos)

-We will help you get better if you want to, you wont be left alone. We need everyone, even you

Well, I've been overlooking this proposal for some days now, with rabid interest. I think it's an exceptional idea. I would consider 39 the most balanced bracket in terms of the variables of sustainability, gearing time, burst ratio and arena balance.

I'd like to make a few contributions to the think tank.

Many immigrants feel disadvanted because of a lack of main to provide BOA's and the highest calibre gear. What I'm suggesting is a radical new take on gearing. I think we should have cookie cutter choices for each class, so everyone can reach the same standard, meaning we can achieve a completely level playing field. The scope for gear will still be broad but will be aimed at reducing the cost as much as possible, and making gear as easy as possible to acquire.

We should also probably look at disallowing anything that makes the bracket imbalanced. One example of this would be to ban rogues from using Mallet of Zul Farrak which is considerably stronger than the next BiS. In essence we want to return to a TBC style of twinking, where there is enough variability in gearing, whilst making sure the gap between classes is as small as possible.

Next up - banning AGM. Again, on a high twink population server, new twinks without mains are disadvantaged, and farming an AGM is a difficult task. The same with tidal charm. This will then bring back the AB trinket as BiS, and encourage rogues to work around dots, rather than just using a cheap CLOS.

I also suggest banning 450 bandages. They are just far too strong, a rogue should not be able to return to full hp in a gouge. 300 is more than adequate, and further reduces twinking costs. We should be looking at fully geared twinks for less than 1000g, infact, scaling this down to 500g is what I'm really interested in. I appreciate some of you might be initially put off by some of the ideas mentioned, but it truly is a wise move, and encourages skill rather than people crutching on gear, and ensures balance.

epic grasp of the England language! he aint sure what he is rolling yet.

But we think that gathering proffs should not be allowed, they are effort to lvl and jst give bad people sumthing to clutch on - plus they free up fun proffs like engineering/jc'ing

yes I know my english is soo pro in the middle of the night when Im trying to play AV at the same time :p

no gathering proffs is a good idea, only problem is for those who already got like 300 mining, are they gonna have to drop it then? But atleast not herbalism since those who got 300 herb can atleast skip use it?

Or if they got 300 mining (100 hp) they can maybe compensate that on gear like take 50 hp on chest instead of 150? Maybe that a idea.

yea mining aint a biggie, its a tiny amount of hp tbh, herb is the lame one, people just rely on it, those who have can just not use, or drop for a fun proff

Users who are viewing this thread