Endgame Questions and Answers Thread

In a resto sham/arms war 2v2 comp should I be gemming for resilience or pvp power as the shaman?

Definiatly go with gemming resillience. You'll want to be able to take a sizeable amount of damage without having to spam heal yourself to stay alive. Also looking at the top shaman combinations (2v2) this season they are all gemming resillience. Resillience is the way roll.

Definiatly go with gemming resillience. You'll want to be able to take a sizeable amount of damage without having to spam heal yourself to stay alive. Also looking at the top shaman combinations (2v2) this season they are all gemming resillience. Resillience is the way roll.

Thank you very much, I wasn't sure if there was a soft breakpoint like there is for mastery in pve, but this helped clear that up

Not sure if this belongs here but I'll ask anyway; A level 90 character with the GF'd High Warlord-title from Vanilla and glad s3 mount, how rare is this? And anyone have any idea of how much this character could be valued to?

*Note: I am not trying to find buyers or to to sell the account or anything like that, simply just wondering about this.

Not sure if this belongs here but I'll ask anyway; A level 90 character with the GF'd High Warlord-title from Vanilla and glad s3 mount, how rare is this? And anyone have any idea of how much this character could be valued to?

*Note: I am not trying to find buyers or to to sell the account or anything like that, simply just wondering about this.

Probably better to ask this at the Account Sales section, but w/e :) Well, afaik, if you're on a non high populated PvP realm you won't see them. But if you're on Stormscale like me, so see them around. In terms of value, I'm not too sure. While the titel and mount are rare, it depends what is on the character besides it. If the account has very good PvP gear of this season and last season, that would definiatly make it sell quicker and add value. Furthermore, an exact answer I cannot give, but I know that Shane sells high end accounts with level 90 characters. So you could perhaps send him a PM and see if he can put a value on it.
Hope this helped.

Probably better to ask this at the Account Sales section, but w/e :) Well, afaik, if you're on a non high populated PvP realm you won't see them. But if you're on Stormscale like me, so see them around. In terms of value, I'm not too sure. While the titel and mount are rare, it depends what is on the character besides it. If the account has very good PvP gear of this season and last season, that would definiatly make it sell quicker and add value. Furthermore, an exact answer I cannot give, but I know that Shane sells high end accounts with level 90 characters. So you could perhaps send him a PM and see if he can put a value on it.
Hope this helped.

Thank you man :) I had about the same thoughts as you! I infact did send Shane a PM like three days ago, but still no reply :/

Sounds to me to be a decent character. But I would not expect it to be worth more than 200 dollars or so unless you have some pretty interesting mounts / legendaries.

200 dollars sounds like a fair price to me for that title and mount. But in the end it's only worth what some random guy is willing to pay for it I guess.

Looking at your character, you have quite a nice amount of HK's. Vial of the Sands doesn't really add any value. Not really expensive and easily obtainable. You don't see Grand Black War Mammoth too often, but it's fairly easily farmed these days. Looking at your feats I see Competitor pet and tabard and protector's tabard feat, which are nice. You also have a Baby Blizzard Bear which is cool. Your gear is kinda shabby and professions aren't maxed. I'll take a shot in the dark and say 250 euro's, but then again, I might be wrong :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your character, you have quite a nice amount of HK's. Vial of the Sands doesn't really add any value. Not really expensive and easily obtainable. You don't see Grand Black War Mammoth too often, but it's fairly easily farmed these days. Looking at your feats I see Competitor pet and tabard and protector's tabard feat, which are nice. Your gear is kinda shabby and professions aren't maxed. I'll take a shot in the dark and say 250 euro's, but then again, I might be wrong :)

I had my guesses at 200-250 :) Seems like a good deal!

Question.
I recently came into possession of a level 90 monk.
I'm well geared with full epic gear and about item level 480 but have a lot of trouble using my cool downs at the right time, more specifically my defensive cool downs.
Anyone have any suggestions which I should use and when? Also any that are good to use in pairs.

The value could be around 200 - 600 usd depending on the other FoS and other GF'd sillies it may have.

Question.
I recently came into possession of a level 90 monk.
I'm well geared with full epic gear and about item level 480 but have a lot of trouble using my cool downs at the right time, more specifically my defensive cool downs.
Anyone have any suggestions which I should use and when? Also any that are good to use in pairs.

Engi + Blacksmithing will always be BiS for PvP. Professions truly don't matter unless your going to be a hardcore person. Engi and Mining is a great alternative to Engi + BS. You could also mess around with Gathering Profs like Herb and Mining for the health and haste boosts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently Engi + Enchant and found it to be really damn useful, PvP and PvE. Especially when you do Sha or something similar and DE the repeated drops, and get blood spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread