End of the f2ps?

You've been QQing in that damn f2p boa thread since it was made, stay and suffer!
PS: You had a 90 run you through ICC for the ribbin, something that's not supposed to be available to f2ps.
NOT A PURE F2P...I SAID IT :cool:
It seems that you're mad that he did what you would have done in the same situation. Then again, you don't even know if your accusations are true. Who cares about "pure F2P", it doesn't matter how someone got an item. At the end of the day, if you can't beat him in a duel his "nonpureness is 100% worth it".

It seems that you're mad that he did what you would have done in the same situation. Then again, you don't even know if your accusations are true. Who cares about "pure F2P", it doesn't matter how someone got an item. At the end of the day, if you can't beat him in a duel his "nonpureness is 100% worth it".
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
The level of clueless you're on right now....lol

Like Kahr mentioned, you guys srsly need to check the PTR ..
Then maybe you will realize how much stronger p2ps will be
If blizz keeps it as it is , it WILL be the end of bgs for f2ps.
Arenas will NOT be as popular as bgs are , b/c bgs are so convenient , just que and enter

Oh noes, the world will end ! Save us!

Well on a more serious note, I'll doubt that 5.4 will kill f2p twinking.. It might decrease the activity but when blizz discovers that they messed up (which they hopefully will since this affects levelers aswell) everything will hopefully be fine (or somewhat close to fine).

Just my 2 cents

The end of F2Ps isn't bad. If anything it'll be good.
People will pay or leave.
With F2Ps gone Blizz will make more money, and other brackets will get more popular. I'm only in 20-24 because fast queues. Hopefully 70 gets bigger with F2Ps gone.

This is not a troll post, just the honest truth and a bit of my opinion.

The end of F2Ps isn't bad. If anything it'll be good.
People will pay or leave.
With F2Ps gone Blizz will make more money, and other brackets will get more popular. I'm only in 20-24 because fast queues. Hopefully 70 gets bigger with F2Ps gone.

This is not a troll post, just the honest truth and a bit of my opinion.

Not happening after what blizz did to that bracket.. I wish it did, but tbh it won't :<

Not happening after what blizz did to that bracket.. I wish it did, but tbh it won't :<
I am not familiar with what you're talking about. What did they do to 70s?

Also, it should be noted that most of the time when 'Blizz does something to a bracket' they aren't intentionally nerfing or screwing something over. They have frequently stated that their goal is to balance out END GAME, which is 90s at the moment. To balance things out at 90s, rates, scaling, powerfulness, etc is going to be messed up at lower levels.

So, what did they do to 70s?

At the end of the day, if this buff convinces even one more player out there in the world to keep paying his $15 a month to pound us f2p free-loaders into the ground repeatedly, then i'm all for it as that's one more day he supports me and lets me play for free. Buff P2P baby!

IMO, there should be two kinds of F2P'ers....the ones genuinely trying the game out for free to see if they want to start paying for it....and bait.

I care not if its fair...
as I pay not even one fare

Give them all big belt buckles,
and shiny chants on their knuckles

For every time I get pounced
one more player has paid his gold ounce

And with that, is one more day
...for free that I did play.

I'm not sure which is worse, my PvP skills or my poetry skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been QQing in that damn f2p boa thread since it was made, stay and suffer!
PS: You had a 90 run you through ICC for the ribbin, something that's not supposed to be available to f2ps.
NOT A PURE F2P...I SAID IT :cool:

Why stop there. If you pay for Internet ... Not a pure F2p... I Said it . Jk

At the end of the day, if this buff convinces even one more player out there in the world to keep paying his $15 a month to pound us f2p free-loaders into the ground repeatedly, then i'm all for it as that's one more day he supports me and lets me play for free. Buff P2P baby!

IMO, there should be two kinds of F2P'ers....the ones genuinely trying the game out for free to see if they want to start paying for it....and bait.

I care not if its fair...
as I pay not even one fare

Give them all big belt buckles,
and shiny chants on their knuckles

For every time I get pounced
one more player has paid his gold ounce

And with that, is one more day
...for free that I did play.

I'm not sure which is worse, my PvP skills or my poetry skills.

beautiful! /clapsexitedly :*)

I am not familiar with what you're talking about. What did they do to 70s?

Also, it should be noted that most of the time when 'Blizz does something to a bracket' they aren't intentionally nerfing or screwing something over. They have frequently stated that their goal is to balance out END GAME, which is 90s at the moment. To balance things out at 90s, rates, scaling, powerfulness, etc is going to be messed up at lower levels.

So, what did they do to 70s?

Only used that expression because, they overtuned way to many things in that bracket (by first making certain dps classes way to strong, then making healers unkillable). But I really hope next patch will fix it, since I have a ret that really need some love! And yes I'm aware that they balance end game, but this is a twinkforum in which discuss twinking :) So thats why I talked about it that way.

I haven't been on in a while, but I noticed all of this panic about enchants scaling.
Anyone think that our +3 Intell enchant and +1 weapon dmg enchant scale as well? If they do, maybe we won't be at a total loss.

I haven't been on in a while, but I noticed all of this panic about enchants scaling.
Anyone think that our +3 Intell enchant and +1 weapon dmg enchant scale as well? If they do, maybe we won't be at a total loss.
Others may have more in depth knowledge but from what I understand vanilla enchants do not scale, and so far no enchants scale up (only down).

I don't understand.
You guys like WoW and twinking and you play for free. So if it becomes less-viable, you'll just move to another game that offers Free to play? Why don't you just buy the game, or at least the first couple expansion (costs like $20) and then pay $15 per month to play the game you enjoy?

I'm not trolling or bashing, but that makes more sense to me than going to play Rift.

because WoW isn't worth $15/month. or the entry price. i only twink on WoW for nostalgia. yeah, i'll go though spurts where i'm pretty active, but most of the time i log in, queue up, drop queue after a couple minutes because i really don't actually feel like going into the Gulch with a bunch of jajajas or against a 24 premade... then i do the wall jumps to the top of the GS inn... then jump down. then /dance for a minute. maybe a duel. maybe jump onto that light post.

then log off...

as for Rift, in some ways, it's a better game. the major thing it doesn't have is the nostalgia factor. and it is free. so um, yeah. i've already been playing Rift. and LoL.

Enchanting
Enchants are getting some new scaling tech in 5.4. Their item level requirement is going away in 5.4--this is also true for enhancements provided by other professions like Lightweave Embroidery.
As a result, all enchantments can now be put on heirloom items.
High level enhancements will scale down when placed on a low level item.
Low level enhancements do not scale up when placed on a high level item.
Enchanting
5.4 PTR: Profession Additions and Changes - Wowhead News

Users who are viewing this thread