Educational WSG 10v10 Premade [Week 3]

Ally rogue spot is yours if you want it, Albino. I can add you to the list.
yay now i don't feel so bad about having to miss :p

yay now i don't feel so bad about having to miss :p

Yes. Alliance needed a shot caller badly (cough, cough, [MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION]).

Also read Kincaide's suggestion about taking some time before the game starts to talk strategy, and discussing what could have gone better after a game ends.

Is it going to be difficult for AC to call targets from the rogue position though? If so, and if you want to shuffle people around a bit, I have a BIS rogue I could bring. That is if you want to, I guess, put me at rogue, have someone else switch to BM, and then have AC switch to whatever that person vacated. I don't know maybe that's a lot of thinking. But I thought I'd offer.

Edited for link: Aleryn - Vashj

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone needs a,last-minute replacement I can play As a healer for horde mastaflex@ bwl
or dps alliance on my lock hü or my mage magician both are on ap

Is it going to be difficult for AC to call targets from the rogue position though? If so, and if you want to shuffle people around a bit, I have a BIS rogue I could bring. That is if you want to, I guess, put me at rogue, have someone else switch to BM, and then have AC switch to whatever that person vacated. I don't know maybe that's a lot of thinking. But I thought I'd offer.

Edited for link: Aleryn - Vashj

Rogue can definitely target call. In some ways, they have the longest periods of relaxation, where you can thoughtfully make calls without having something else taking up your concentration.

Rogue can definitely target call. In some ways, they have the longest periods of relaxation, where you can thoughtfully make calls without having something else taking up your concentration.

Oh, that actually makes sense! Okay, sounds good, just thought I'd make the offer :)

Oh, that actually makes sense! Okay, sounds good, just thought I'd make the offer :)

That being said, it would get extremely frustrating to Target call without being able to damage to that target (necessarily, as the rogue can't just open on random DPS in mid).

So it's probably better on someone else.

I think Water said he might be able to target call as the Hunter, which is actually just the best role to have as TC at this level.

Yea Elffies can't make it due to his time difference and i guess plans, hope we can set the teams in stone and have everything ready to go by start time.

I like the take time thing to discuss what to do and what could have been done better. going to have a fun time tonight :D

If it makes anything easier, I have an ally brewmaster I can play if someone fills resto druid
Beatings @ Moon Guard

If anyone needs a,last-minute replacement I can play As a healer for horde mastaflex@ bwl
or dps alliance on my lock hü or my mage magician both are on ap
:O ooooooooooooooo sorry for banning you on BWL like a week and a half ago lol :D i was in Skype with reflexes and and was like " bro u just make a new reflex toon ?" ,"nah why ?" , " o cause I'm banning somebody with a name like yours"

i was kindah in a sourpuss mood cause computer was not behaving and somebody else had annoyed me that day :) see u around

I'd like to propose that next week we tone down the numbers and play more UP specs like aff lock, enh sham, prot pal, spreist, hpal, etc.

It doesn't require too much of a swap, just swap out the higher tier dps specs with UP specs and possibly reduce the number of healers to encourage off heals.

Either Goliath(ret pal) or Render(feral) on Vashj Ally or Hobbit(ele sham) on Vashj Horde

I'll talk to Albino about it.

We're entirely at the mercy of who signs up and what roles they wish to play.

Can you log on skype?

I can fill if you guys have any no shows

Kaff - Restoration Shaman - Mug'thol (horde)
Fannypacker - Balance Druid - Ursin (alliance)

Great games, excellently played on both sides! Here are screenshots of the final score of each game. (Thanks to Zara for providing a screencap from streaming for the first game.)

GAME 1:

MEw2GTq.png

GAME 2:

X3XtohE.jpg

GAME 3:

8hMTHVc.jpg

GAME 4:

gkUuN8f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread