Educational WSG 10v10 Premade [Week 3]

Still?

In the last premade-thread several people pointed out that you should give Mumble a shot because it's the hands down better alternative, and you're still going to use Skype again?

People paid good money, I spent a lot of time designing the channel around premades, and after half a year not a single fucking premade game has been held there. Get out of your damn comfort zone and give Mumble a chance for god's sake.

Really?

You're going to be hostile towards someone who spends 10+ hours of their own time on the weekends organizing these events and grouping everyone?

I've continued subbing so that I may personally be involved in every. part. of. the. organization.

Are you really going to pull the "I spent money and time" card when questioning part of my process when you haven't lifted a finger to organize one of these "fucking premade game"?

Well that's nice. Premades are a privilege for the community and a massive investment from the organizers.

Forgive me if I don't shed a single tear when you come complaining that no one is using your toy.

Thanks to bop and albino for organising this. What do you think about a shared spreadsheet where everyone can sign in. This way we all can have a quick glance to see who is signed up and for what. I think that is easier than to scroll through a thread. And everyone can quickly adjust their class choice according to supply and demand.

That is essentially what I end up doing anyways. It doesn't take too much of my time to organize the rosters based off of posts made on TI.

I'd prefer to be 100% sure the information is coming from an individual on TI. That insures a sense of responsibility and accountability which I rely on so that players won't pull a no-show, which has happened too many times as of now.

Still?

In the last premade-thread several people pointed out that you should give Mumble a shot because it's the hands down better alternative, and you're still going to use Skype again?

People paid good money, I spent a lot of time designing the channel around premades, and after half a year not a single fucking premade game has been held there. Get out of your damn comfort zone and give Mumble a chance for god's sake.

I kind of have to agree with Bop here. No doubt, your Mumble is GREAT! And I've really liked it on the occasions that I've used it. I think I prefer it to Skype. However you have to show people its benefits in a positive way--no one reacts well when they feel like they're being strong-armed into something. You said it yourself, people are creatures of habit and will continue to do things the way they're used to doing. I think it would be great if the premades used Mumble, but you just have to approach them the right way to convince them to try it. Like throw a Mumble Party at some time when there's not a premade going on, and put music on in the channel and invite people to just come and get to know other TI members. Something like that which works in a positive direction. You're never going to catch flies with vinegar on these boards.

Also, just as an administrative note, please watch the language. It isn't necessary, nor is it really allowed here. Consider that a friendly quasi-warning.

Kincaide laying down the law! Anyways, gz on mod, 'with great power comes great responsibility.' ;)
I kind of have to agree with Bop here. No doubt, your Mumble is GREAT! And I've really liked it on the occasions that I've used it. I think I prefer it to Skype. However you have to show people its benefits in a positive way--no one reacts well when they feel like they're being strong-armed into something. You said it yourself, people are creatures of habit and will continue to do things the way they're used to doing. I think it would be great if the premades used Mumble, but you just have to approach them the right way to convince them to try it. Like throw a Mumble Party at some time when there's not a premade going on, and put music on in the channel and invite people to just come and get to know other TI members. Something like that which works in a positive direction. You're never going to catch flies with vinegar on these boards.

Also, just as an administrative note, please watch the language. It isn't necessary, nor is it really allowed here. Consider that a friendly quasi-warning.

Thanks guys, but I consider it just a small part of what I do here. Let's focus on the larger part of my post rather than the last part. I do encourage you guys to check out the Mumble server and consider using it regularly... it is really great, and it's more secure than giving people your Skype address. I was serious about having a Mumble Party, I think that could be a fun and interesting way to expand the community a little bit.

Thanks for continuing to organize these Bop and Albino!

Öoo / Aerie Peak / Rogue / Horde

Firework - AP - Horde - Rogue
Eldara - Gilneas - Ally - Rogue
Bossboss - AP - Horde - Resto/Boom
Teldara - Gilneas - Ally - Mark/Surv

Still?

i like how this idiot got his post liked by the same mod that gave someone an infraction for inappropriate language on a cooking recipe thread, obviously not familiar with the likes of gordon ramsay

doublestandardsx

rest in peace twankinfo

i like how this idiot got his post liked by the same mod that gave someone an infraction for inappropriate language on a cooking recipe thread, obviously not familiar with the likes of gordon ramsay

doublestandardsx

rest in peace twankinfo

atleast you died a hero

posting for jessica

Zara bwl hunt horde
Zara azuremyst hpally horde
Zara druid any spec any faction
Zara alexstrasza disc ally

Bastè-ally hunt- Blackwing Lair or Axedroo-boomie- Blackwing Lair

Hey there, Nightmare.

Could you provide the us.battle.net links to your characters?

I'm not able to find them by entering their names :(

Really?

You're going to be hostile towards someone who spends 10+ hours of their own time on the weekends organizing these events and grouping everyone?

I've continued subbing so that I may personally be involved in every. part. of. the. organization.

Are you really going to pull the "I spent money and time" card when questioning part of my process when you haven't lifted a finger to organize one of these "fucking premade game"?

Well that's nice. Premades are a privilege for the community and a massive investment from the organizers.

Forgive me if I don't shed a single tear when you come complaining that no one is using your toy.

Look, my comment wasn't meant to be hostile, it was a bit aggressive but I wrote it that way in order to convey my frustration with being told "No, we're still using Skype this time but soon we'll try Mumble" so, so many times.

I know you've been around for a long time and I respect you for the effort you've put into this community, but I feel like I owe it to the people that paid for this service that I try to push Mumble into the right direction. (I personally didn't pay anything for it, it was funded for by other people.) I'm usually calmer about my ways but I wanted to try something new. I will however not personally pursue this goal anymore since it seems I've pissed you off and that would make you anything but likely to listen to what I say.

I apologize for my aggressive ways, I never meant to be rude or to attack you personally or the work you've done.

Rosters have been posted.

If all of the participating members could indicate that they are still willing to compete by liking/replying to the OP, that would be very helpful.

HORDE 10TI NAMETOONSERVER
Guardian LennywBoreanTundraLennydroodyBorean Tundra
Hpally DcmDcmArgent Dawn
Discipline ZehjItseBlackwing Lair
RDruid SwerrveBossbossAerie Peak
Brewmaster SkeezinDunkgodxBlackwing Lair
Retribution BopBöpMok'Nathal
Boomkin nightmareAxedroodBlackwing Lair
Mage ETshamanBlaztergirlEldre'Thalas
Hunter HeartlandClementinesAerie Peak
Rogue oOoÖooAerie Peak

ALLIANCE 10TI NAMETOONSERVER
Guardian LankypussLankypussAerie Peak
Hpally FlynnFlynneNazgrel
Discipline SkeezinZarastelleAlexstrasza
RDruid DodgeystyleStyleanMoon Guard
Brewmaster KincaideLittletigerAerie Peak
Retribution StammGoliathVashj
Arms JibJibbedDarkspear
Mage chrij23FrostroleAerie Peak
Hunter WatergunsFruitypebbleNazgrel
Rogue SnowjobsKêllêrDethecus

Acknowleged. Who is going to be leading / calling targets for each side, please?

Acknowleged. Who is going to be leading / calling targets for each side, please?

Not totally sure.

I probably will for Horde.

I'm not sure who will for Alliance.

Teams were really hard to balance this week. I'm pretty happy with the results, but I'm not sure who will TC or SC on Ally.

Well this is gonna be an interesting match, havent seen a hpally since basically when holy shock did 900 dmg... xD.

Hope the event accomplishes its purpose and we can work better to assure the scheduele is gone through on time.

Cya guys tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread