Drawings

Cowboy Bebop

DNYjTb1.jpg

Draw me like one of your French girls.

I drew this the other day. I’ve been struggling with sleep paralysis, so that’s what inspired it:

A07C3B48-7279-4B60-923E-79488780B7BB.jpeg

I tried to replicate my bedroom. Here are a few pictures for reference:

C91A32DA-9881-4FB1-94D3-18CA9F5CBBBD.jpeg
01C54B7E-84AE-43AC-9682-7179710E6661.jpeg

Do you leave that doorframe light on when you sleep :eek:
[doublepost=1589191982,1589191642][/doublepost]
20200511_181037.jpg
20200511_181057.jpg

some of my older 2019 stuff, sometimes paper feels nicer than digital :/

How long does it take you to finish drawings like these? Weeks?
Especially the ones with massive detail.

Some up to a day, and the more detailed ones are weeks. But honestly some of the detailed ones were VERY dragged out. Basically procrastination via gaming, youtube surfing, sleeping, etc. I'm trying to pick of the pace and get it down to about a day to a couple days for the detailed works by treating it as a sort-of full-time job... In hopes of making a living off of it xD

Famous mangaka are workhorses to say the least. And they inspire me a bit

Some up to a day, and the more detailed ones are weeks. But honestly some of the detailed ones were VERY dragged out. Basically procrastination via gaming, youtube surfing, sleeping, etc. I'm trying to pick of the pace and get it down to about a day to a couple days for the detailed works by treating it as a sort-of full-time job... In hopes of making a living off of it xD

Famous mangaka are workhorses to say the least. And they inspire me a bit

Good luck!

And hey, if it's too much of a struggle, you could always become an independent hentai artist :Kappa:

Some of my more recent stuff (done about a week ago) Had quite alot of fun doing these
20200609_232647.jpg
It vanak.jpg
[doublepost=1591716771,1591716708][/doublepost]
Nah I don't want a sticky workspace ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
they can actually make decent money :^ ))))

Some of my more recent stuff (done about a week ago) Had quite alot of fun doing these

These are great! I really respect how much detail and consistency you have in drawing mechanisms/armor. A lot of people just draw biology because there's more room for error. Geometry on things like guns and armor is much more punishing if you simply overlook drawing a corner or edge.

One of my previous clients wanted a Dark Souls and DBZ crossover

JMxMPf8.jpg
goku would speedrun probably
[doublepost=1594521580,1594514730][/doublepost]Some stuff i did last month :D These usually take 3-6 hours

orochi lapua.jpg

orocho.jpg

Consider streaming on Twitch Creative, if you aren't already. You def. have the talent for it.

Definitely this if it only takes a few hours for a drawing. People are convinced to pay for commissions if they see the artist popping off 1-2 detailed pieces a day.

Consider streaming on Twitch Creative, if you aren't already. You def. have the talent for it.
Probably, once i get better. For now tho, uni's about to start, probably wont even have time to do these. (the 3 - 6 hours is the time taken, i usually spread it out over 2 days)

Users who are viewing this thread