Don't feel bad about being a 24.

Yasueh -
Perhaps you're right about some of it. I personally was exaggerating when I said they don't provide enough competition. I'd roll an F2P, but it wouldn't be twinking. The whole concept of twinking is getting best in slot items and being the best you can for your level/bracket. So, being a level 20 is not twinking at all. Sure, getting the BiS gear for level 20 is "twinking", but at the same time it is not.

If everyone went as a 20, it would be fun - An even playing around. Yet, level 20 doesn't provide enough. For example, a shadow priest is pretty useless at level 20 and level 24 is required if you want to even have fun / have certain abilities.

Another thing that pisses me off about F2Ps is how they seem to think that Blizzard should help them out. LOL. Why do they think that? I honestly have no clue. Do F2Ps provide something to the community? Yes, yes they do. Are they numerous enough to keep P2P players occupied? Perhaps for some, but I am willing to bet that paying players do not pay just to play against F2Ps. If they DO keep P2P players around, the P2Ps most likely play other aspects of the game. F2P players are not substantial, are not earning Blizz money and aren't improving the community to the degree that Blizzard would actually care.
In my opinion, F2P players should either start paying, be nerfed til they leave, or at least stop bitching about being able to play an amazing MMORPG for free.

One thing I WILL give them credit for is their numbers in the bracket. Listen, I know that sounds contradictory. They are the sole reason I play 20-24 because of the queues. However, if another bracket had fast queue times I would go there instead. For example, I'd love a 70 or 80 twink but I'm not willing to wait in line for long ass queue times (hence why I don't raid with a DPS char).

Anyways, I'm done with this fact-based post.

it's been said countless times, on countless wow sites... skill>gear.

And Class > skill. What's your point?

with that in mind, f2p's should have no problem, should they...

Except that in 5.4, you're going to see an easy 5-15% increase in performance from P2P players (20s and 24s) just from having access to new enchants. I'll be surprised if 20-24 DOESN'T see a big drop in activity.

Spriesta wtf are u talking bout. He already countered those arguments and u pretty much just copy paste em. get some sleep.

So F2P's are poor non-twinkable chars according to some (90%?) of the P2P's
I wonder where the F2P restricted 20s on P2P accounts fit into that, cause clearly its not for the challenge, but we pay the monthly sub..
What are we then
Fair Players I guess.
Not bashing 24's here, well maybe Spriesta, since you cannot twink a lvl 20!!
Guess ill make a 24 sp and get 3k HK on it, and come here and tell ppl about twinking aswel.;)

lol?

Eh sallyg it picked up a bit. Still 4/10 @ best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TLDR, gtfo this was directed at 20-24 p2p only.

Getting mad at people trolling your troll thread?

beats-me.gif

Sent from a Dell laptop using the keyboard.

The whole concept of twinking is getting best in slot items and being the best you can for your level/bracket. So, being a level 20 is not twinking at all. Sure, getting the BiS gear for level 20 is "twinking", but at the same time it is not.
Everybody seems to have a different conception about twinking. Twinking at 20 60 or 90 is the same thing. Though if you are 20 the goal is pretty clear : F2P, and that suggest a younger audience.
There is people who twink just to have the best gear and they never play again, actually lately this is 80% of the so called twink population in the upper brackets. It's like purchasing a ventage car and never drive it because you're scared to scratch it.

If you don't pay-to-play then you have NO voice within this game. Period

Blizzard needs to finally do away with the old American way of supporting dead beats and under-achievers who get something for nothing and yet still complain.

F2P was created to entice new players to try out this game and THEN subscribe. NOT milk it and then complain that their not on an even playing field.

If F2P's end tomorrow then the only downfall in the entire game is the 20-24 bracket. That's it!

* I support mandatory drug testing for people living off the welfare and unemployment system.

This thread will never die...lmfao

Everybody seems to have a different conception about twinking. Twinking at 20 60 or 90 is the same thing. Though if you are 20 the goal is pretty clear : F2P, and that suggest a younger audience.
There is people who twink just to have the best gear and they never play again, actually lately this is 80% of the so called twink population in the upper brackets. It's like purchasing a ventage car and never drive it because you're scared to scratch it.

No, he's absolutely right. Deciding not to pay for the game puts you at an automatic disadvantage even if you get all the best gear/enchants available to a trial account. Twinking is about eliminating disadvantages via gear and enchants, not embracing them.

The only thing I will give F2Ps credit for is the concept of doing everything for yourself without the outside help of an AH or items through the mailbox. It's a lot of work and dedication to make a F2P, but the problem with that is higher difficulty with a task is supposed to yield better results. F2P work harder just to be in a worse spot than P2Ps.

It's nonsensical in an environment where you have no choice to face off against players who have a distinct advantage through gear and enchants. For wargames, however, F2P is actually a really interesting experiment. I just can't say the same for random BGs.

I had an argument, but I'll just leave it at this.
F2Ps have no right to say, do, or think about anything to do with WoW.

and also
Why is that guild Sanctuary so intrigued by grave yard camping and ganking one person with 4 people. Do they really suck that bad?

It just feels like half of the BG gankers wouldn't last 10 seconds in a 1v1 duel, or at least an even/fair fight.

You do realise P2Ps have less than zero to say aswell don't you? Ofcourse not you're an idiot. Blizzard runs the game and they don't care what F2Ps thinks NOR P2Ps and you can bitch about it all you want but the only thing you have brought to this thread is to give the general population the idea that you're on meth.

Can't say anything about 24 premades because I've done it a few times myself. Just sucks when you're on the opposite end of it sometimes. (hugs) Sorry Spriesta.

I had an argument, but I'll just leave it at this.
F2Ps have no right to say, do, or think about anything to do with WoW.
Twinkinfo is a game forum separate from the battle.net forums. This is a friendly warning, please do not continue to proclaim that a part of our user base has no right to express their opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread