Don't feel bad about being a 24.

I had an argument, but I'll just leave it at this.
F2Ps have no right to say, do, or think about anything to do with WoW.

and also
Why is that guild Sanctuary so intrigued by grave yard camping and ganking one person with 4 people. Do they really suck that bad?

It just feels like half of the BG gankers wouldn't last 10 seconds in a 1v1 duel, or at least an even/fair fight.

There is no policy against graveyard farming in the 2 years of guild. I keep the flag moving at all times in a bg. Last night i had a monk, warrior or druid moving flag. Flag is always moving except :

1) You have farmed a guildie in Bg
2) flamed us in thread
3) flamed us in a Bg

We were capping games fast last night there was some idiot priest last night in 2 games grabbing flag while our Fc was always on 3rd cap trying to end game, running around delaying the game. That the Fc or me had to kill. If that was you. Why would you pick up flag and not let us finish game.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no policy against graveyard farming in the 2 years of guild. I keep the flag moving at all times in a bg. Last night i had a monk, warrior or druid moving flag. Flag is always moving except :

1) You have farmed a guildie in Bg
2) flamed us in thread
3) flamed us in a Bg

We were capping games fast last night there was some idiot priest last night in 2 games grabbing flag while our Fc was always on 3rd cap trying to end game, running around delaying the game. That the Fc or me had to kill. If that was you. Why would you pick up flag and not let us finish game.

I played my main last night, not my twink - It must have been someone else.
The reason I am talking shit on the guild was because I have repeatedly seen members from the guild farming GY. I understand that there is no policy against GY farming, but i think there should be a mutual understanding.

I personally don't GY farm because at that point it's easy and dumb. Also, spriests may "own", but they aren't anywhere close to the 1-shot nature of prot warrior. Can I 2 shot people when I have 3 orbs filled up? Yes, I can but I have to cast Mind Blast (which has a CD) three times before that. 25% of the time I can do a huge hit. 75% of the time, it's not "as hard".

I respect your opinion and views. At this time guild policy will not be changing. Sorry I don't feel that we farm now ill be honest with you if I see the other team has 2-3 Spriest I will contain you while flag is being ran, but flag is being moved at all times.

Thank your for feedback.

Containing gy is quickest way to end a game against a weak team and hopefully getting a better game next match. I know it sucks but I support it even when on receiving end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Farming means holding flag to farm honor or grief. Never been in a game with Badger where that took place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

^this

if you have to be 24 in this bracket pvp isnt your strength, go slay some dragons

that's literally a terrible argument. thats like saying if you gem/enchant/reforge your gear at 90 then you're bad at pvp..... lol so wrong. historically wars are won by preparation. failing to prepare is preparing to fail. - ben franklin

This bracket is funny with the amount of raging coming from both sides.

and to all the people that are saying they have p2p accounts or can afford them but choose to play f2p for the challenge. good for you, but you've forfeited the right to complain.

that's literally a terrible argument. thats like saying if you gem/enchant/reforge your gear at 90 then you're bad at pvp..... lol so wrong. historically wars are won by preparation. failing to prepare is preparing to fail. - ben franklin

i cant believe you just compared p2ps in this bracket with 90s who gem/enchant their gear, grats this is the stupidest comparative i read for a long time on this side.
in all popular twink brackets (19, maybe 29, 70, 85 etc) and also the other twinkbrackets which arent played much atm like 39, 49, 60, 80 etc the people have the same conditions, these brackets were the origin of twinking in wow.
not a single person played a lvl 24 twink in classic/TBC/wotlk, the 24 community originate from BAD people who wanted to wipe the floor with f2ps. i have no problems with 24s, because mostly there are only 1-2 per bg, but srsly be honest and admit that you play 20-24 p2p because you are just terrible at pvp
20-24 p2p has nothing to do with decent twinking, deal with it

I play 24 to wipe the floor with noobs yes. am I terrible at pvp? no. on my 90 I do extremely well in bgs with generally over 20 kills per game and top damage by a large margin. But when I go into 20-24 bracket I get 40 plus kills and carry some terrible teams to victory. The fact is, if you're good at pvp, you can be great at 90 but be godlike at 24. I'll be the first to admit that alot of 24s are keyboard turners who are playing to boost their ego, but alot of us are experienced players who want to maximize their noob stomping. At 90, there's players who get OP pve trinkets that give them 15k agility when both are proccing (hint that nearly doubling their agility) but you dont see the pure pvp geared players crying, we shut up because we could get the trinkets if we really wanted to but choose not to.

oh and one more thing kids. I don't play this bracket simply for the fact that trials are at a (slight) disadvantage. I play it for fast queues pure and simple. I prefer to play 90 to be completely honest but the queues are 7-10 mins from horde, sometimes longer. and instant to 3 min queues beat the hell out of that.

You can either keep raging at us, outplay us, or pay the damn 15 bucks. Your call.

You can either keep raging at us, outplay us, or pay the damn 15 bucks. Your call.

Some of us do all 3 frequently ;)

All kidding aside, many of my favorite people in the bracket are 24s and I'm very happy that Metro got cookies.

I remember that one time I faced a sanctuary premade... It was crazy but fun... somewhat...

I believe everyone here plays for whatever reason they deem appropriate and there is nothing wrong with that. If you are a f2p and you don't want to pay for wow, you don't have to and you can enjoy the bracket as much as you can. If you pay $15 a month for this game, then you should be able to choose what you want to do whenever you want to do it. If you want to raid with top end guilds go ahead, if you want to play arena and achieve rank 1 go ahead, if you want to play in the bracket where trials are put then go ahead. It's nobody's money but your own.

I remember that one time I faced a sanctuary premade... It was crazy but fun... somewhat...

I believe everyone here plays for whatever reason they deem appropriate and there is nothing wrong with that. If you are a f2p and you don't want to pay for wow, you don't have to and you can enjoy the bracket as much as you can. If you pay $15 a month for this game, then you should be able to choose what you want to do whenever you want to do it. If you want to raid with top end guilds go ahead, if you want to play arena and achieve rank 1 go ahead, if you want to play in the bracket where trials are put then go ahead. It's nobody's money but your own.

you seem level-headed... we dont like your kind 'round here.

Mayhaps there will be a day we can set aside our grudges and take off our helms and realize that the only difference is 4 levels and some enchants, and that we are all gamers who just want to enjoy the game? :) And that how we enjoy it, while different, bad or good in another's eyes shouldn't be a source of conflict because it's pointless to call someone out on how they enjoy a game because you cannot change how people feel about something, whether it be religion, or a way of life, or a game. That isn't to say that I don't lose my temper and curse 24's. I do. I'm only human.

This feud is reminiscent of Hatfields and Mccoys. The ending is that neither side will win, but both sides lose something.

I like the the majority of f2p's but only showed real loyalty to the ones who have rolled on Alexstrasza or have not been disrespectful to guild or me.

I like the the majority of f2p's but only showed real loyalty to the ones who have rolled on Alexstrasza or have not been disrespectful to guild or me.

I'm not trying to start anything and I really mean that but I would like an Honest answer to this question.

Sanc has been known to farm on both sides, as I and other trials have been farmed by them in the past. I'm not certain if you still farm or not but do you expect for the majority of trials to respect you or your guild when you guys are well known for farming or at the least, past farming?

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped playing my 24 because I don't like taking advantage of people's permanent disadvantages.

I'm a respectful PvPer.

Here's your cookie /cookie.....and your nomination for sainthood.

Users who are viewing this thread