Do You?????

I do not support it. Same sex marriage does not promote reproduction which could ultimately lead to mankind's demise. Yes I understand that will take some time but it can be very real
Your stupidity has a higher chance of causing mankind's demise

The real question is... How many people in here are telling the truth about what they think?

I do not support it. Same sex marriage does not promote reproduction which could ultimately lead to mankind's demise. Yes I understand that will take some time but it can be very real
Yes it is a matter of time, since if the gay pop is 20% combined with low reproducing rates (1.5) and increased healthcare for everyone (age 90 avg) the humans will decline until about year 3500 when the pop will be very low (around 100).

Yes it is a matter of time, since if the gay pop is 20% combined with low reproducing rates (1.5) and increased healthcare for everyone (age 90 avg) the humans will decline until about year 3500 when the pop will be very low (around 100).

if only healthcare was realistically getting better for everyone. or people were reproducing less...those trailer parks sure look to be overflowing

if only healthcare was realistically getting better for everyone. or people were reproducing less...those trailer parks sure look to be overflowing
Yes part of the problem is too many people living for a long time. More trailer parks with old poor folk -> More resources used on healthcare/social security/welfare -> less population...

In the long run it is
Might be, but that's not we are discussing, we are discussing gay marriage, and imo that has nothing to do with lower reproduction rate. People might say that allowing gay marriage globally would "cause more ppl to 'become' gay, cause now it's 'legal'", I disagree 100% though, you don't 'become' gay, gay is something you are. You don't chose to become hetero, it's something you are.

I'm buy sexual.

I support it. Hell, most of the people 'round here need something pushing up their arse

Say there is only one gay man and one lesbian left on Earth. They can reproduce. It's common sense!
Also, sterile people can't reproduce, and the population is going up, not down!

Say there is only one gay man and one lesbian left on Earth. They can reproduce. It's common sense!
Also, sterile people can't reproduce, and the population is going up, not down!
The population is only going up because of 3rd world countries, where homosexuality is illegal.

I think marriage is itself a really stupid idea. Gay people should be happy they aren't eligible to lose half their stuff when their significant other gets pissed and wants out.

Users who are viewing this thread