Do You?????

If the baby vomits during the drowningthing, is it deemed a spawn of satan?

I never got my questions answered in religion classes in school, I Just Got kicked out of the class :( they said I didn't take it srs..

It really depend if the head's spinning 360 or not.

Why does it matter if anyone supports it? Being politically correct is all that matters. Whether you like it or not, it's forced down your throat until it's accepted in society.

just like slavery. damn liberal sons of b's, forcing their views down our throats

A homosexual relationship can be of value but it can never be as valuable as a relationship based on its true function. A heterosexual relationship is following what we are designed for.
Yes, homosexuality provides companionship but at the end of the day it's not functional for our society. Marriage is an additive which I don't find relevant to discuss. Function is the concerning principle that should be viewed before anything else.
What function though?

Lol never mind. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one ;)
yes but not everyones opinions deny people basic rights like a civil marriage. also your fantasy opinions dont have an effect on fact, as discussed before. you can believe all you want in creationism - but it doesnt make it true, or make evolution untrue....so u just leave your smelly a hole hanging out

Reproduction

this world has more than enough people. there are homeless kids, orphans, kids with shitty (heterosexual) parents, etc.
at the end of the day trailer park jimbob and sally dont need a 6th kid because they dont believe/cant afford protection, more than rich adam and steve having one they raise with love since its all theyve wanted as a couple.

yes but not everyones opinions deny people basic rights like a civil marriage. also your fantasy opinions dont have an effect on fact, as discussed before. you can believe all you want in creationism - but it doesnt make it true, or make evolution untrue....so u just leave your smelly a hole hanging out

this world has more than enough people. there are homeless kids, orphans, kids with shitty (heterosexual) parents, etc.
at the end of the day trailer park jimbob and sally dont need a 6th kid because they dont believe/cant afford protection, more than rich adam and steve having one they raise with love since its all theyve wanted as a couple.
You're 100% right, it wasn't my argument, was just explaining what the poster meant

No because if the world was a complete Sausage fest, we couldn't reproduce and we would fail as a species. Also the other way around.
The+L+Dream.+I+am+Lesbians+with+you_cbd94b_4669044.gif

Users who are viewing this thread