DK f2p are you out there?

It's level 50 but you literally just make bandages until you reach 50 tailoring. So it's a lot of cloth but worth it.

edit- hehe....

mbLYT3g.png

[doublepost=1643470495,1643463307][/doublepost]Also interesting, panda portal wouldnt work for my Horde DK... not sure if it's faction or class being the issue. Gotta go do the initial MoP quests. :oops:
nice! yeah it took 10 min for my horde warrior i dont play and 35 on this dk to get it to drop i got lucky i think

Yeah, I was 17 1/2 just out of the Dk start zone and Archerus was right over it so I figured I'd grind a couple levels farming it and it dropped... I had no intention of getting it on him so, of course. Dropped before I hit 18 1/2.

So I took my druid to Strat to farm up some orbs in case I wanna cheese crusader healing on him cuz I'm stuck on Shirrak, omg that trash was the most difficult solo I've ever done on him. It'll be interesting on a DK whenever i get to it...

Speaking of, easily 1v1 a frost DK in EotS on my druid a few minutes ago... as guardian... poorly played. Cant say to how the other guy was geared but it really wasnt encouraging for my fledgling F2DK to end one so easy with a Gdruid. :(

Dks are not the best in randoms but are more of an organized pvp class, imagine them as a support/spread damage class instead of a straight up 1v1 brawler like warriors. Like they shine when supporting there team with slows and grips which is just easier to do in an organized setting like wargames. In a random bg ppl are just running around like idiots except for certain maps ( eots mid fights and ab LM early game) there really isn't many team fighting for dks to shine.

Also you guys getting sader enchant in under 1 hour is bs considering how long its taken me on my last few toons to do it.

Dks are not the best in randoms but are more of an organized pvp class, imagine them as a support/spread damage class instead of a straight up 1v1 brawler like warriors. Like they shine when supporting there team with slows and grips which is just easier to do in an organized setting like wargames. In a random bg ppl are just running around like idiots except for certain maps ( eots mid fights and ab LM early game) there really isn't many team fighting for dks to shine.

Also you guys getting sader enchant in under 1 hour is bs considering how long its taken me on my last few toons to do it.
aww sorry bro or brodette rnjesus is a cruel lord

Reactions: Sil
Ty for everyone's advice here it's much appreciated I'm very aware flaws In low level dk and I think most come from slow rune Regen perhaps?

IMO

For Frost I honestly don't think it matters to any huge degree, I have about every set you can think of on Naxxrammer... they are all functionally the same. The only one I default to because I personally think it edges out the rest is Crit/Verse (I used to just stack strength, but the Crit took it to the next level). I personally think Mastery is a trap for Frost... you already get 16% for doing nothing by default... over the course of a game Crit will do more than stacking Mastery on every ability... plus Crit helps you with any physical attack Blit/Death Strike where Mastery does not (even with Inexorable Assault - your extra frost damage can Crit, so again... Crit wins). I personally don't like blowing trinket slots with on-use items, even the Tusk/etc... your single target damage is just not high enough for them to matter... again just my opinion. You should not be trying to fight anybody 1v1 as Frost anyway (that is the only possible rationality i can see for on-use trinkets, but again Frost sucks ass at 1v1 so why bother?) Lighting everybody up in a fight with Frost Fever only takes 2 runes or so anyway, and at 20 even 30% haste only gives you an extra rune every 20 seconds or so, its not impressive.

Ive seen a few other DKs do ok with frost, most of them are always in a premade tho, so you can't tell if its just being pocket healed.

If I was in a wargame and just expected to cast chains of ice till my bound key fell off of the keyboard... I would take haste.

If you try to play Blood or Unholy without Haste they are ... T R A S H.

Again, everybody has an opinion and also I like to make wild claims.

Last edited:
IMO

For Frost I honestly don't think it matters to any huge degree, I have about every set you can think of on Naxxrammer... they are all the same, the only one I default to because I personally think it edges out the rest is Crit/Verse (I use to just stack strength, but the Crit took it to the next level). I personally think Mastery is a trap for Frost... you already get 16% for doing nothing by default... over the course of a game Crit will do more than stacking Mastery on every ability... plus Crit helps you with any physical attack Blit/Death Strike where Mastery does not (even with Inexorable Assault - your extra frost damage can Crit, so again... Crit wins). I personally don't like blowing trinket slots with on-use items, even the Tusk/etc... your single target damage is just not high enough for them to matter... again just my opinion. You should not be trying to fight anybody 1v1 as Frost anyway (that is the only possible rationality i can see for on-use trinkets, but again Frost sucks ass at 1v1 so why bother?) Lighting everybody up in a fight with Frost Fever only takes 2 runes or so anyway, and at 20 even 30% haste only gives you an extra rune every 20 seconds or so, its not impressive.

Ive seen a few other DKs do ok with frost, most of them are always in a premade tho, so you can't tell if its just being pocket healed.

If I was in a wargame and just expected to cast chains of ice till my bound key fell off of the keyboard... I would take haste.

If you try to play Blood or Unholy with-out Haste they are ... T R A S H.

Again, everybody has an opinion and also I like to make wild claims.
Playing blood and searching for all haste I can as f2p so I get it for sure. Gonna do a few different sets at a time currently focusing haste mastery

Users who are viewing this thread