DK f2p are you out there?

Cuz they are not stellar and are difficult to gem. :oops:
Yeah totally fair point
[doublepost=1643239937,1643239864][/doublepost]
You don't have a permanent pet at this level you can rely on and unholy feels incomplete, can't speak for other specs
Yeah I've been playing as blood as I level while it is fun I'm sure it is outperformed by others.
[doublepost=1643240000][/doublepost]
Ahhh, errr…… is it ok for a Vet to say hi?
If so, a big hearty hello to ya….,
HeyGuys
Hello there how do you like dk in 20's

Unholy dk is dope at 20 if you know how to cycle your runes. Probably good for vet only though.
Yeah I see what you mean without being able to get socket 28 gear with haste mastery now it may be harder to pull off with f2p
[doublepost=1643240605,1643240544][/doublepost]
Yeah totally fair point
[doublepost=1643239937,1643239864][/doublepost]
Yeah I've been playing as blood as I level while it is fun I'm sure it is outperformed by others.
[doublepost=1643240000][/doublepost]
Well I'm f2p still gearing got a long way to go but for pve content it is alot of fun!

Vet DK checking in. I love frost. I love running around at 125% movement speed as a Zandalari with Runeblade. I love death gripping healers into my team. I love having a massive slow with high uptime. Such a fun support class :slight_smile:

Vet DK checking in. I love frost. I love running around at 125% movement speed as a Zandalari with Runeblade. I love death gripping healers into my team. I love having a massive slow with high uptime. Such a fun support class :slight_smile:
Haha yeah I was think frost looked fun as well I can't remember the name but there is a pvp move for blood that makes heals do less with death and decay not really sure how useful it is in practice though.

Really enjoying it.
Good gear definitely helps, DK’s feel a little reliant on decent gear at 20.
DK’s can be such a nuisance to the opposition.
Had a cool moment yesterday, was about to cap flag to make it 1:1, and this rogue was about to grab our flag, I death gripped him, he gets the slow from the Blood talent and then I capped before he could get back to flag :p
It’s the fun little moments u have that I really enjoy. Like Death Gripping someone who’s just jumped from the LM and popped a glider, then he gets rudely pulled back to LM ;)
I’m also enjoying tanking dungeons. Blood is great for AoE damage. Not so much single target dps. Had a heals complain recently that he didn’t have to heal me much…… well start dps’ ing I told him :monkaLaugh:
If u don’t mind being more of a utility player, then it’s a great class. Great for peeling off heals also.

Really enjoying it.
Good gear definitely helps, DK’s feel a little reliant on decent gear at 20.
DK’s can be such a nuisance to the opposition.
Had a cool moment yesterday, was about to cap flag to make it 1:1, and this rogue was about to grab our flag, I death gripped him, he gets the slow from the Blood talent and then I capped before he could get back to flag :p
It’s the fun little moments u have that I really enjoy. Like Death Gripping someone who’s just jumped from the LM and popped a glider, then he gets rudely pulled back to LM ;)
I’m also enjoying tanking dungeons. Blood is great for AoE damage. Not so much single target dps. Had a heals complain recently that he didn’t have to heal me much…… well start dps’ ing I told him :monkaLaugh:
If u don’t mind being more of a utility player, then it’s a great class. Great for peeling off heals also.
Thx for this so I'm thinking and maybe Im wrong but it is seeming haste mastery very important to all specs of dk specially haste.

Frost gets old after you cast your 1000000 HB... all you are doing is frost padding damage.

Unholy is balls, every time somebody tries to tell me about it I just see them embarrass themselves in a BG... the damage at 20 sucks and is worse than Frost... there were some people who thought it was good because they had an i49 and were just getting bloated dps on the charts... that went away... its balls.

I've been playing Blood more, but you do need a very specific set up to make it work mainly you need several ways to avoid getting aimed shot. Bloodhawks setup is pretty much A+... I would use the plasma generator on the belt instead for 750 aimed shot protection and rely on thirdwind pots... but the health injector is good.

#JadefirePostWithoutMentioningIlvl49sChallenge has extended into its second year

"I took the motor out of your lambo and replaced it with a stock honda civic v4... but you should be able to race the exact same."

Public service is a thankless job, it's my burden.

DK is still good, even without ilvl 49s. Just because you arent good at DK doesnt mean the class itself is bad.

Im not out here saying rogue is bad because I fumble-finger SMeld/re-sap like 97% of the time

Most people dont have your mentality in mind where they just want to run around and blow 6 runes on chains and grip occasionally and do no damage. I get that is what you mean, sure, that is useful... its also not fun.

If you are trying to do damage, its established... blit and frost strike do piss poor damage no matter how much Mastery/Strength/Verse you have... they are just not good abilities at this level. Same with Unholy. Its simple numbers, not how good you completely imagine somebody is or is not.

Hey thx, I respect all your guys girls opinions in here, nice to see everyone's thoughts. Reason I made this place is to get some knowledge from some old heads. Plus who knows I may gear this dk and something change and it's the next flavor of the month and also the class I enjoy .
[doublepost=1643254054,1643253979][/doublepost]
#JadefirePostWithoutMentioningIlvl49sChallenge has extended into its second year
About that you think it will be obtainable this valentine's event ?

Most people dont have your mentality in mind where they just want to run around and blow 6 runes on chains and grip occasionally and do no damage
I assume most people arent obsessively watching their dmg numbers in random BGs because I assume most people are intelligent enough to know thats relatively meaningless in terms of a classes performance.
About that you think it will be obtainable this valentine's event ?
he's talking about ilvl 49 artifact weapons, that got nerfed months ago but he's whined about in every thread he's ever posted in ad nauseum since SL dropped.

Youre referring to the ilvl 44 necks and no. They got fixed within like 3 hours on NA two years ago and werent broken last year for even a second. Missed the boat on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread