<Departure Lounge> recruiting

I have never heard/seen you in a bg get out of here scrub you play a tank spec in pvp gtfo you're complete trash

hahah I am guardian atm because the last time I played my toon I was tanking dungeons and didn't change back to balance before i logged out. You still haven't told us who you are so judging by your join date on TI I will assume that you are a trashcan that no one has ever seen or heard of. Now I am going to stop here because I dont want to loose brain cells arguing with retards over the internet, good day sir.

p.s. learn to reply as a quote man.

funding assholes who lack dedication is a really bad idea. if twinking is still alive in legion, we will only be funding and playing with close friends.

Damn lol the guild bank... Holy shiiiiiiiiiiieeet
I store about as much tink gear in two other banks, have another spare bank for gear that was once useful and gear that may become useful depending on patches, also have a guild bank just for materials that has 14 200 stacks of draenor purple chanting crystals etc.

And there is an alliance guild bank with maybe 25% as much stuff as the horde one has.

Not to mention Dmaw is 3 way merged with Akama and Mugthol so you can have 33 toons in the same guild on one account, or with legion 36....

But for some reason people keep trying to start tink guilds on other servers.......

Users who are viewing this thread