<Departure Lounge> recruiting

Roll what YOU want to play.

If you really have no preference, healers, druid FC's and huntards are in demand in that order

We have no need of ferals or brew master, but we do still fund them anyway.

aight well ill prob make a rdruid at some point then

Hey there! What times does DL typically play? I'm looking to join the bracket and gear/gold/transfers/factions aren't an issue, I can take care of that myself. In the process of finishing an arms warr but was also thinking of rolling a hunter. my first ever twink was a 29 hunter back when careful aim converted int to AP!

Hey there! What times does DL typically play? I'm looking to join the bracket and gear/gold/transfers/factions aren't an issue, I can take care of that myself. In the process of finishing an arms warr but was also thinking of rolling a hunter. my first ever twink was a 29 hunter back when careful aim converted int to AP!

We typically have a few on at any hour of the day or night, but dont typically really get rolling until around 6pm CST

<Departure Lounge> Is no longer in open recruitment, all future recruits will be screened.

We will be setting up the application and screening process over the next few days.

Just read the screening part, pretty heartbroken lol

Its not going be a big deal, we are pretty much against the whole "apply on guild website" nerdage (especialy for a twink guild) but we do need to have a little control over recruiting, we are discussing a happy medium in officer chat atm.

The aplication is NOT about skill or elitism, it is about insuring us some control on recruitment so that we avoid drama lamas and egos. We are a VERRY laid back guild and honestly dont WANT to have a recruitment process it hasn't proven necesary yet, we just prefer to get ahead of this.

Here is the application form, just fill it out and send to me in a PM.

Names/Aliases:

Class/Spec you intended to play:

Previous EXP:

Btag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Names/Aliases: Bracketmaster aoj

Class/Spec you intended to play: brewmaster monk , spriest or feral

Previous EXP: 1.4k exp in 2s at 90/100

Btag: austin#11297

Still looking for more, need to fill out that 40 man AV team!
j7BrOTX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am planning on making multiple 29 twinks. I can buy most enchants for heirlooms, but non-heirlooms will need enchants too and I'll have no gold if I start up on your realm. Does the guild provide enchants?

Nah we just like to torment re rolls with the temporals and chants in the g bank!

I plan on joining as well. Would like to know what/if any you guys are looking for. I have my 20 Rogue I plan on moving over. Also, plan on making a couple more toons, but would like to get an idea of what so I can make em Ally first then change to Horde after all gear is acquired. Thanks!

I plan on joining as well. Would like to know what/if any you guys are looking for. I have my 20 Rogue I plan on moving over. Also, plan on making a couple more toons, but would like to get an idea of what so I can make em Ally first then change to Horde after all gear is acquired. Thanks!

The only 20's we allow in the guild are veterans made by people whom we have twinked with since wrath. Sorry.

I can clearly see all the 29's. I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't going to be 29 :0)

KK, was looking at your sig and figured you would want to make a veteran.

As to what we "need" Dom and me believe quite firmly in play what you want, we find that that gets us the best player retention, however you should know that we have more druids and monks than we can shake a stick at, that doesn't mean we wont help people make them, it does however mean that you will have a hard time finding a group, no one wants to run with 3 ferals or monks.

Names/Aliases: ZIpnzap

Class/Spec you intended to play: Rsham/Feral druid/ Priest/ Warrior/ as many as i can and enjoy playing

Previous EXP: 2.3 3s, 2.2 2s/5s 90/100

Btag: Zipnzap#1235

Users who are viewing this thread