<Departure Lounge> recruiting

Franchi

Legend
<Departure lounge> horde/dragonmaw/US is looking for a few good tinkers for the 29 bracket.

Open recruitment has now been closed, we are still looking for more however all future members will be required to have teamspeak.

To join make a toon on dragonmaw and whisper me, I play a lot of toons, but can usually be found on Bullpup Enfield, Delisle some variation of Franchi, or Executor.

The interview is NOT about skill or elitism, it is about insuring us some control on recruitment so that we avoid drama lamas and egos. We are a VERY laid back guild and honestly don't WANT to have a recruitment process it hasn't proven necessary yet, we just prefer to get ahead of this.

We have the gear!
sMm2SGX.jpg

GS3bcUM.jpg

RUJgR8n.jpg

WE have the enchants!
cBHN0Wv.jpg

WE HAVE THE BAGS!
WoWScrnShot_021115_191204_zps9fac0411.jpg

All the goodies that failed to pays cry about!
YcoPzqY.jpg

jRe5tuv.jpg

I know what you are thinking "I can't re-roll, I don't want to play an UGLY toon!" Well we thought of that, and that is why we have 6 tabs of 29 transmog heaven!

zKJBpNf.jpg

UeYAK90.jpg

dnfz9j5.jpg

8UO9Zte.jpg

DxaEfCP.jpg

SJXj4CJ.jpg

We have also added another transmog bank!

oEXYamb.jpg

AW6p7JZ.jpg

ZoFPbG6.jpg

yxXeKQq.jpg

LOFCc9T.jpg

ZF5BzHt.jpg

Getting to 29 takes 4 hours or less these days, gearing can be completed in an afternoon.

So now you are out of excuses, re roll with <Departure Lounge> today!
We also have a small alliance guild on Dragonmaw <Delivery Room> that is a work in progress.

j7BrOTX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on kiddies Ive got candy!!!
SuspiciousVan1-550x366.jpg

I have d/ecided to rehabilitate the <Everything Zen> guild bank and get it up to snuff. Full support will be available Horde and alliance to anyone wanting to transfer or make a 29 twink on dragonmaw.

Update 9/23/2014 given that games will be happening all day every day in WOD I will not be able to keep the <EZ> bank active.

hey im thinking of xfering a 29 pally with 2 AGMs chest trink wep and shoulder boas but hes not quite done, can u fund/help me finish this char for your guild

Users who are viewing this thread