<Departure Lounge> recruiting

Come on kiddies Ive got candy!!!
SuspiciousVan1-550x366.jpg

Unfortunaly i am on EU where this bracket isn't as popular. Seems like a very cool guild with good leaders, i wish you the best of luck in the battlefield!

Still recruiting. I no longer wish to read a bunch of feral and resto druids and bowel movement monks circle jerking about how superior they are for not using consumables so I no longer check twink info on a regular basis, if you want in download teamspeak3 and contact me in game.

apparently the old departure lounge is now a bank lol. i logged on yesterday after seeing the guild tag in a few bg's!

Yeah long time back we bought a level 25 guild when it mattered.

Bumping with a paintshop G bank pic cause all the cool kids are doing it nowdays

U3aRaUZ.jpg

Sup, i'm starting a 29 hunter on Dragonmaw-Horde (US) to join your guild. I'm a 2300+ xp arena master player and have made a few 29s on different realms recently, will funding / gear be available for a hunter? My in-game name is Hunterzo, get back to me on here or in-game, thanks

Sup, i'm starting a 29 hunter on Dragonmaw-Horde (US) to join your guild. I'm a 2300+ xp arena master player and have made a few 29s on different realms recently, will funding / gear be available for a hunter? My in-game name is Hunterzo, get back to me on here or in-game, thanks

I don't check this often just get at me in game when I am on.

All your guilds you've made are trash dude get out of here you do nothing in bgs but kill efc at 20% health and call your self a god

All your guilds you've made are trash dude get out of here you do nothing in bgs but kill efc at 20% health and call your self a god

Why the fuck are you bumping all the guild recruitment threads. Another thing you insult people on here while hiding behind a name on a forum without showing who you are in the 20-29 bracket, at least visual isn't afraid to show his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never heard/seen you in a bg get out of here scrub you play a tank spec in pvp gtfo you're complete trash

Users who are viewing this thread