Defias Set Under An Hour! (glitch)

Yep. Do not stack Bonus Armor on WWs and other DPS specs. Also the Light Armor Kit you get from leather working won't give benifits, You have to get he Medium Leather Kit. For some reason the lower one won't give you stats. So don't be lazy on LW :p

In case I wasn't clear either, only BM monkies get the bonus armor benefit and get attack power. Not to sure on other tank specs

Is that really true about the armor kits? On Wowhead using the slider they both come up as +1 armor at lvl 29

also, are the 2 defias pieces BiS including Heirlooms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that really true about the armor kits? On Wowhead using the slider they both come up as +1 armor at lvl 29

also, are the 2 defias pieces BiS including Heirlooms?

I assure you wowhead isn't always right :p. But the light armor kit does not give you any benifits. Test it for your self. This is considered BiS for max AP on agility tanks only (as well as bonus armor :)

So uhm how am i suppose to re-stealth without vanishing? Having the other one sapped keeps me in combat

its still possible

What have glitches to being "pure"? Besides, I remember you being really rude to me in 15-19 section in the past. You never said sorry.

Well, this whole purity movement includes some ideals about how items are acquired. I merely question whether an f2p (or other player) can be truly pure of body and soul if they abuse glitches to get these items.

So uhm how am i suppose to re-stealth without vanishing? Having the other one sapped keeps me in combat

Glyph of Disappearance reduces the time you have to wait significantly.

Fixd? Earned like 10k + per hour this way.
Glyph of Disappearance reduces the time you have to wait significantly.
Sorry to necro, but I just tried this on a 100 rogue with Glyph of Disappearance and Glyph of Stealth. I couldn't drop combat until I could vanish, which limits you to a kill a minute. Am I doing this right? Seems like it would be easier just to pull the instance, unless these are the only mobs that drop them. If that's the case, I could probably make more money farming something else, and just buy the gloves.

Any help would be appreciated. Gloves are kind of expensive on BH.

Sorry to necro, but I just tried this on a 100 rogue with Glyph of Disappearance and Glyph of Stealth. I couldn't drop combat until I could vanish, which limits you to a kill a minute. Am I doing this right? Seems like it would be easier just to pull the instance, unless these are the only mobs that drop them. If that's the case, I could probably make more money farming something else, and just buy the gloves.

Yea, Blizz fixed it. It used to be sap one- kill other- combat drops, stealth- respawn- repeat ad nauseum. Only those 2 Defias mobs still have those on the loot tables.

Lame. Alright, thanks for info.
Yep I had trouble with this recently too. Have to zone out (or at least back to the first teleporter) before they drop combat. It's still decently farmable but a pain. I think I snagged the pants in an hour. I sold them for 500. They sit for a while at 1k on BWL... It's obtainable though, GL out there.

I did this on a level 34 nelf rogue. I was able to get 2 kills in a minute. At first smeld worked perfectly fine, then it started to bug out, so I wouldn't lose combat. I just simply ran back to Helix's chamber and when entering the room, went to the corner to the left. Smelding there made me lose combat.

Users who are viewing this thread