Defias Set Under An Hour! (glitch)

Yeah :D, was refering to "if you help me out".

I'm suggesting that as BM monk your prolly as fast solo farming then getting help / doing something in return / being dependent on someone.

I knew this question would come ;)

With a rogue sapping you get 1 kill per 5 seconds or so, as opposed to 2 kills per 5min without a rogue :eek: that was kinda the point of the thread!

With a rogue sapping you get 1 kill per 5 seconds or so, as opposed to 2 kills per 5min without a rogue :eek: that was kinda the point of the thread!

Thats perfectly clear. I think your refering to the initial poster, while I'm refering to the offer that has been made, with the request of doing something in return = another hour of doing something else. While you can farm it yourself in that time :)

Thats perfectly clear. I think your refering to the initial poster, while I'm refering to the offer that has been made, with the request of doing something in return = another hour of doing something else. While you can farm it yourself in that time :)

Indeed, but why should each guy run it individually getting 2 kills per 5min totalling for 20 kills an hour, when they could boost each other and get hundreds of kills per hour :p

Of course, if they both also have multiple accounts they can just solo it with 2 toons which will be faster. If that was your point though, I get it, but I don't see how running in and out of the dungeon would ever beat the sap trick :eek:

I'm not really getting your point. If it's something really obvious and I'm just being stupid, then just tell me to stop posting rofl, in that case it's way 2 deep 4 me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, but why should each guy run it individually getting 2 kills per 5min totalling for 20 kills an hour, when they could boost each other and get hundreds of kills per hour :p

Of course, if they both also have multiple accounts they can just solo it with 2 toons which will be faster. If that was your point though, I get it, but I don't see how running in and out of the dungeon would ever beat the sap trick :eek:

I'm not really getting your point. If it's something really obvious and I'm just being stupid, then just tell me to stop posting rofl, in that case it's way 2 deep 4 me :D

Nah, I think my explainig skills are dropping during a long and intense working day :eek:

Should mention that Gargoyle's Bite +22 Bonus armor, if you want maximize your ap I would roll with that.

To me, the full armor set also seems decent while fcing. Idk why bit the mobility is better than without em, so i'd stick with that set. It also provides good dmg while you are getting attacked 1v1 by a feral, (witch i killed like 4-5 today , haha ), Thrash is really needed and you must NOT get out of bear form, because his/her bite is always waiting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread