Deadman's Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
44+ runs, but in the process acquired too much silk, 2 cobalt crushers, 4 phalanx mail leggins (one being bear 9/9) and the pillagers gloves (bear 7/7). runner ended up with like 58 large glowing shards from disenchanting doan's other loot

it is worth the grind -- especially to see it proc often when un-turtling a camped node

ran my friends warrior thru to get it dropped 1st try but the kid ran out too early. then we got it to drop agin on the 6th try. thank god!

for my druid twink it took 6 runs but I'm leveling a shammy (not a twink) and got it my first run in SM. You might think i'm lucky, but really i'm not! I'm still waiting on my t8 helm off Mimiron >____<

well after 3.20 this ring will be very easy to get with your twink

you just w8 for a party and get in the instance!

oh... w8... mb you don t get it cause they will all need

that s why i think you should put master loot and tell others that you are there for the ring :) most of ppl will accept this because most don t even belive that there is such a ring

i got it on my first sm run yesturday for my hunter, not the greatest hunter ring..but the 10 stam is nice, and the proc is pretty useful

Crazy how my buddy got on his 2nd attempt, and i got on my first attempt, yet on a dif server i rolled a 29 warrior and i failed over 40 tries

First run... *ducks*

deadmans.jpg

I have 5 twinks with the ring, but i've run it myself for others countless times to date.

My record would be 3 drops in 6 runs. That's 3 happy guildies :)

For me, Torturing Poker has a worse drop rate :eek:

fuzzles said:
Holy fucking shit it just dropped for me! w00t!

GG bitches

try killing my paladin now :p just a little longer and he'll have 300 herbalism, AGM, [item]Deadman's Hand[/item], 225 engineering, and all that other crazy 29 twink shit.

rockin' out with my cock out

cool dude you are awesome

DMH dropped for me twice in 5 consecutive runs when I actually tried to farm it.

During random runs while actually leveling other toons I never saw it even once in probably 60 runs over various toons.

After deciding to farm it for twinking I've found it 3 more times, each within 2-5 runs each farming trip.

Seems like when I run through for the sake of leveling it never shows, but when I run through intending to farm it the thing shows up after juts a couple of attempts.

I've farmed the thing for just one of my chars, and, I kept either the dagger or staff from Doan to keep track of how many runs it took.

I had the entire bank plus two 16slotters filled with daggers and staffs, which translates into 60 runs.

Never. Again.

Second Run

A friend of mine had planned to boost me around 20 times to get the ring, so i was extremely surprised that it dropped on the second one.

When he walked up to Doan, and said "There!", I almost pooped my pants.

Took less than 20 minutes.

Sorry for the massive bump . . But has anyone seen this drop, or farmed it as of 4.0? I'm making a 29 lock, has the AGMs already, planning to get this. Is this still BiS for casters?

Once again, sorry for the bump, been over a year since any one posted in the thread ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread