Darkchewie 2.0 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not make your jump video to help others? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, Darkchewieenvyboy - you should be proud, not jealous.
Do I really have to cut it out in paper so your childish little brain Will understand it?
I did post a vid where I show some new jumps, 1 month later a fanboy (Darkchewie) post about the same vid and using some (in this case 1) of my new jumps and people give him credit instead of me. Thats kinda noobish done.
On phone

All i can say is wow, i'm not a 19 twinker nor am i a member of this community but i usually browse this forum and i have to say that was absolutely one of the best druid videos i have seen ever. Keep up the good work man, hats off to you :)

All i can say is wow, i'm not a 19 twinker nor am i a member of this community but i usually browse this forum and i have to say that was absolutely one of the best druid videos i have seen ever. Keep up the good work man, hats off to you :)
Ye I liked the part where he failed big time and cliped the rest of the action:)

Do I really have to cut it out in paper so your childish little brain Will understand it?
I did post a vid where I show some new jumps, 1 month later a fanboy (Darkchewie) post about the same vid and using some (in this case 1) of my new jumps and people give him credit instead of me. Thats kinda noobish done.
On phone

You are crying so continuously over the jump that you think you own that it's as you had a copyright on it:

I realize you feel that the jump is your intellectual property, but it isn't.

Chewie #1 in youtube views

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ownaque you ride my dick hard. Half of this footage was holdover and filmed over a quick week, as I wanted to put it out before me and Rejen begin work on the real project. I make a lot of videos because I actually make money off it, unlike you. You are the biggest Painaid wannabe around, you bump your own threads to get attention, and rage at the fact that I get more views. Act like I learn shit from your video lol, that's the biggest joke ever. You're an attention whore who can't hit jumps consistently under pressure and crutch them hard. I've been perfecting these jumps for years and you act like I learn shit from you that you got from other people. You're whole FC game is jumps and if you come play on US servers you will get put in your place. I know people who have played with you on hamcake and you're medicore at best, not even #1 EU from what i've heard... try harder kid, you're not on my level.

Also, I have pm's from you back in November asking me what recording software I use. Looks like you've been watching me for a while? You're a wannabe, get over the fact that nobody rides your dick.

<3

Edit - Also failed big time? Lol nah, I made a quick video that I put together to utilize footage I would usually throw out. At 3:27 I jumped down on purpose to get support and ran up the tunnel and lived... yeah let me put the 30 seconds of getting up to roof. I'm not gonna band-aid in normal form with no healers around you fucking moron.. if i'm in no rush, why the hell would I risk getting globalled by a rogue. That is your problem, you crutch jumps (and fail at them under pressure, already commented on your old vid.. you know what i'm fucking talking about) and don't actually think... have some awareness and maybe you'll get good. Slow jumps sure? Just re-keybinded and I'd rather be 100 % sure I'll hit a jump and not risk a death/cap... when I'm under pressure I hit my jumps, unlike you. Step your game up and learn to actually FC.

Drama all over this thread.

Just an old fanboy who can't get over the fact that I'm ahead of him on so many levels. I like it, more views = more money.

mm most of the clips have either multiple healers in them topping him up or no one chasing as he does jumps

Yeah I agree. Only filmed this all over a week and couldn't get too many games where I had to solo D. Some of the jumps aren't used too often so I couldn't get many intense gameplays of them, especially because I lag to under 10 fps when I record, so I don't like to risk recording in intense games too much.

@Sneaky Can't discuss that, sorry.

This thread is the definition of the twink community. Every individual person is the best, no one else is good only them , if you try and attempt to show some skill you are trolled to death while a bunch of irl teens try and show how "mad tuff" they are.

It's a good vid and he's a good twink. Watch the vid or don't. Who cares. Otherwise stfu and stop raging at pixels.

I am abit concerned when you say "try harder kid" but you use the phrase "Ride my dick hard"?

This thread is the definition of the twink community. Every individual person is the best, no one else is good only them , if you try and attempt to show some skill you are trolled to death while a bunch of irl teens try and show how "Edd Hardy Tuff" they are.

It's a good vid and he's a good twink. Watch the vid or don't. Who cares. Otherwise stfu and stop raging at pixels.

Agreed

On phone

This is hilarious! Your video consists of jumps we've all seen a hundred times originally from Painaid. WHY YOU COPYING PAINAID FANBOY?

Jumps have been around since the beginning of time. Anyone who thinks they invented a jump or that a jump is theirs are claiming a jump that someone figured out six year ago.

This thread is the definition of the twink community. Every individual person is the best, no one else is good only them , if you try and attempt to show some skill you are trolled to death while a bunch of irl teens try and show how "mad tuff" they are.

19 twinking is like hip-hop "music" in this way. we're all balla rappists

This is hilarious! Your video consists of jumps we've all seen a hundred times originally from Painaid. WHY YOU COPYING PAINAID FANBOY?
painaids vids was like 3 years ago a whole lot of things can change on 3 years, and alot did change. Lots of my jumps have never been seen before and I have actual worked out a new way to do horde tunnel jump.
Yea I'm a Painaid fanboy, what druid FC isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread