Currently listening to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
drake suckssssss. he played a crapple on dagrassi and now wants to be a tough gangsta rapper. hes a rich canadian actor! talk about the rap industy getting faker by the day...

Rap reminds me of star wars, and how Star wars was breaking news and what everyone and their mothers dog was talking about, but now has been reduced to lego's endless bank.

star wars and legos > rap. by far. all the new rap sucks monkey nuts, very few exceptions

Falkor said:
drake suckssssss. he played a crapple on dagrassi and now wants to be a tough gangsta rapper. hes a rich canadian actor! talk about the rap industy getting faker by the day...

you have to be poor/american to start out in the rap industry???

BSurv said:
you have to be poor/american to start out in the rap industry???

no but he tries to act like he was a poor american (aka "fronting"). he always brings up his dad and how his father lived in memphis (when did that become an epicenter for rap btw?!/something to proclaim) and he's all ghetto and shit and how hes the new king of rap. when in fact hes a rich canadian brat who used his money to get into the rap game. and most of his songs are duets or more with other, more famous, rappers...boosting his fame while doing the least amount of work. and autotune.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TALENT: [video=youtube;E_s9ejYs6cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_s9ejYs6cs[/video]

WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS! YOU WONT REGRET IT11111111111111111

[video=youtube;i5vlj5OEfMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vlj5OEfMc[/video]

WE CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO AND WE CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIDN CUS YOUR FRIENDS DONT DANCE AND IF THEY DONT DANCE WELL THEN THEIR NO FRIENDS OF MINE I SAY WE CAN GO WHERE WE WANT A PLACE WHERE THEY WILL NEVER FIND AND WE CAN ACT LIKE WE COME FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD LEAVE THE REAL ONE FAR BEHIND

He's not really making himself out to be "the next big thing", other people are, he's just going with it. Nothing wrong with that. And the duet thing, yes half his new album is him with other people but his solo stuff>that stuff.

And auto-tune, what rapper doesn't use it?

BSurv said:
He's not really making himself out to be "the next big thing", other people are, he's just going with it. Nothing wrong with that. And the duet thing, yes half his new album is him with other people but his solo stuff>that stuff.

snoop dog and Jonny 5/Jamie Laurie.

BSurv said:
i no some artists don't use it, but its just so widely used it should matter if someone uses/doesn't use it

men without hats dont use it

it doesn't dance so they leave it behind, cus if it doesnt dance well its no friends of theirs.

BSurv said:

good ones. its a bit of a slight against him and the industy as a whole...cuz now you dont even need to have a decent voice, just autotune that shit. not to mention most of the popular crap is a retarded repeated chorus with no good lyrics. sigh, old rap is still good though.

also, he is embracing his new image and not being modest at all...which is fine cuz he's just out to make money. but its not real rap. every new rapper is *the next king* like wayne (who also sucks, and im glad got arrested)...its just retarded imo.

furthermore his solo stuff might be decent, but his duets are what makes the radio and gets on mtv...so most people dont even listen to just him, they listen to other big names with him attached. and i bet a million dollars he doesnt write his own stuff

Eminem has his new album coming out, that should be good....but i still can't wait for drakes album to drop gunna be so legit.

lol legit lol

BSurv said:
Eminem has his new album coming out, that should be good

this ^ ^

Some people use Auto Tune way to much

But T-Pain

T-Pain is the only one who can actually use auto tune the right wayniggahs!

UmpteenthTwink said:
Some people use Auto Tune way to much

But T-Pain

T-Pain is the only one who can actually use auto tune the right wayniggahs!

You think T-Pain doesn't use auto tune too much?

[video=youtube;avaSdC0QOUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM&feature=fvst[/video]

McBankington said:
You think T-Pain doesn't use auto tune too much?

not in that song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread