EU Current Situation @70

From an arena perspective, because I don't care about random bgs:

Frost Mage is the only viable caster, and is only viable if the Mage is BiS.

Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Fire&Arcane Mage and Balance Druid are all ''gimmick'' specs, you do not reliably win against good players when playing those specs because they have extremely obvious flaws.

And then there's Warlocks, who don't even exist without BiS, and with BiS they are 'not awful'.
I already said that casters don't do well in 2s btw :^)

You dont have to get boosted? As i am in a tinking guild here a lot of ppl earn there own gear... And indeed its actually more exciting to go out into the world and at lest get boosted, instead of just sitting in SW or ORG and buy mats..
You can always farm the mats. That's what i did! And i kinda like that ppl can buy it cause that means you can sell it. Sold spellfire/whitemend for 100k it was great.

You dont have to get boosted? As i am in a tinking guild here a lot of ppl earn there own gear... And indeed its actually more exciting to go out into the world and at lest get boosted, instead of just sitting in SW or ORG and buy mats..
You don't have to buy mats? You can go out into the world and farm them yourself, instead of just sitting in a group with high lvl and watching him kill stuff.

In our guild you are also only allowed to "trade boost" with ppl within the guild, and that way you

1 Get there Btag
2 Get to know the other players, and maby aslo what you would need as gear (If you dont know much about your class
3 Help other ppl
4 Maby even talk to them

(3 and 4 might sound unfamiliar for some off you)
i am starting to feel this is all a scam and ur just here to promote ur guild

Back to basics, when you could win 100% of your arena matches because you had SWP gear and everyone else was stuck with Karazhan gear, e.a. WotLK 70 twinking.

Well, one problem is that now everyone can get SWP gear, they should remove SWP tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread