EU Current Situation @70

Healium

Meow
Hello guys ,
how you know I wasn't really active at 70 and I guess some of you doesn't interest it. But nevermind I just want to know of some active 70s what happened in the last 2 months at 70. I just want to start maybe soon a comeback and not without some ideas and changes.

About 3 months ago a horde guild was started on Stormscale which grew pretty active. During that period we had almost daily BGs which was pretty fun. However, after 1-2 months the guild died out and Argent Dawn is now the only active 70 realm again.

Arenas are still the same as they have been through all of WoD: decently active but consisting mostly of shitty teams.

About 3 months ago a horde guild was started on Stormscale which grew pretty active. During that period we had almost daily BGs which was pretty fun. However, after 1-2 months the guild died out and Argent Dawn is now the only active 70 realm again.

Arenas are still the same as they have been through all of WoD: decently active but consisting mostly of shitty teams.

the que for arena now is way worse then it was a few months ago tho

the que for arena now is way worse then it was a few months ago tho
Yeah queue times are longer if you are just fishing for good teams randomly.
It's much better to wait for 1 or 2 decent teams to queue up and then queue up to have some fun games until they stop.
I like to sit in solo q semi afk playing other games etc to scout the q, and then try to get a partner online if I find a decent team.

Sure. In my opinion this bracket doesn't make anymore fun with these combs. I'am up for a big arena change. I' am for the activity in 3vs3 arena bracket. I played some 3s games 70 and it was funny. Everyone has better chances than in 2s against a feral or some other combs. I think if we change the 3s bracket as srs bracket we could get more fun , more competitive games. The tournaments proofed it. The next problem or mind however i shall call it, people think that it won't work cuz no 2s = no 3s. Not really , imagine you know that u have more chances and better games in 3s. And if we all call to arms for 3s and if we all build a team and do a queue night it will get automatically.

And maybe the next big change would be to get titles like gladiator/duelist/rival/challenger in the whole bracket at 3s which would be announced by xpoff, eliteguilds and in the 70 community.

U can't call in 3s RMP OP , Turbo OP , TWD OP , Tripple Feral OP cuz everything is more outplayable and special ferals. Everything would be strong.

The cool thing about 70 2s vs 100 2s is that the pace is just fast enough to make healer/dps vs healer/dps matchups really interesting and enjoyable, where as at lvl 100 they become stale games with too much reactive gameplay and not enough need to predict.

It has been proven time and time again that 3s at 70 are too fast paced. The only time we had enjoyable 3s at level 70 was in a tournament setting with gear restrictions. Good luck restricting peoples gear on ladder.

Not to mention that your whole bit about "you can outplay more in 3s" and "nothing is overpowered in 3s" etc. is just flat out wrong. You can easily construct 3s comps that would shit on everything else much harder than any comp does in 2s.

It comes from a rogue/disc tongue.
And we didn't the gear restri. cuz we had many people didn't get it. We tried at the end where we had only 2-3 teams. but the matches before are more counted and the reason for some activity.

Last edited:
It seems that many famous guys are afraid of get farmed :) Because the mono gaming rogue/disc feral/disc uh/disc isnt anymore much supported like in 2s

I actually don't mind playing some 3s at level 70 every once in a while, just like I don't mind playing some bgs even though I find arena 100x more enjoyable. But to suggest that 3s at level 70 are higher quality games than 2s is just straight up delusional. Please stop pretending.

Don't forget that you actually played feral comps over a long period of time and couldn't break 1900. Most of the people you try to bash for playing "fotm" comps actually never stooped so low.
It's like you're trying to validate yourself by saying "In 2s you just lose because of comps but 3s is way better guys! If we all just played 3s I would be much better!".

I played restro druid , it must be hard to open on him with all stuns + rocket stuns or ccing as disc priest and rogue. But jk xD . Feral disc bender solos me as restro drood and my mate dies of feral. rogue disc , rogue opens me and fcks me into barkskin and iron bark wow. So lets change the tactict to make healium and dont fck him lets cheapshot blind fear rocket stun healium and kill mate in opener. And u wouldnt be better in any way cuz u suck but u dont get it because you are carried by a comp and celebrate your self that u snipe retards. And tell me when i played srs a comp in wod with an intelligent mate.I got Beast whose isnt able to solo 1,6 prots at 100 (played with him on 60% demp). I can challenge u in 3s to let u show how u are a little bad unemployed boy who is queueing 24/7

P.S whenever u played mirror with better conditions i beated u. U were despaired and switched 5 chars till the end where u rerolled then rogue/disc

Last edited:
There really was no need to get this mad. But since you're spewing a lot of bs I feel the need to correct you.

You never beat me in a mirror, in fact the amount of games I've lost to you over the years can probably be counted on one hand and were always due to fatal misplays on myself or my teams part. Don't forget you got farmed in 3s too even with vastly superior comps. I play plenty of different comps in 2s including ones much worse than feral/rdruid. Feral/rdruid beats rogue/disc, you're just playing the matchup (and every other matchup) wrong.
I don't pride myself on beating shitty teams, in fact I try to avoid playing against them as much as possible and try to snipe real teams.

Also @Healium stop talking so much shit about your partners. You did the same when we farmed you in hunter mirrors. You're really not that great of a player and talking shit about your partners (who in many cases are actually better than you) is really bad sportsmanship.

Ok it seems that it doesn't make sense to clarify an arrogant small boy. I am bad guys cuz i am playing restro druid and with some friends which arent the best players EU (It were only 2 guys with which i played). but it must be hard to farm bad ferals. Nevermind I don't care anymore for confused boys like u. U can't farm me in million years if I play rogue/disc with my current 100 mate whose playing since mop 70 rogue disc with me. But he is cba to snipe 2,3 like your comb is. People and I can understand it.

But you let it show why 70% is cba to queue 2vs2 70 cuz u are calling people bad because they are dropping in some seconds or cant do anything. Everyone is cba of u idiots but u are celebrating your success of farming people. I can understand celebrating feral disc but people which are thousand times better than u and playing some stupid combs are in your eyes bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread