EU Current Situation @70

It means the two pros , I corrected it. But I don't mind to play against good players. Because they know to don't call people bad which are playing not the best setup.

But anyways i close this topic.
Short summary: since the 70 bracket is full with maximum 40 players atm, they are spotlighted and they are feeling as the best , cuz many high people from mop are offline and the other rest is not playing or is playing other classes/speccs. That is 70 if u wanna join be prepared to get flamed of two champions EU if u die. doesn't matter what u play you are gonna be bad. This politic was too boring for me so I stopped some months and played some 100. But when I am trying to play again as retri or restro i get rogue disc , hunter disc (These two champs) and I get flamed that I am worse if I stay and lose so i began to just leave the them idiots in even arena game. It doesn't count how long u are alive and in which condition u are playing u are just bad when u lose as restro druid or retri against rogue/disc hunter/disc mage/rogue. The next argument , "you played with a feral" , wow our feral/rdruid is able to snipe idiots like what u are doing 24/7 but it doesnt make sense to play against disc combs with 2,2 brain not anymore 2k brain.

I talked with many 70s and they are all boring of u two arrogant guys. U are the reason why many people don't like to try playing arena. The whole high 70 german community is hating you and 50% of high mop 70 players. If u don't stop it , we will get queues above 8 mins as 3mins like we having now

Last edited:
Judging from this thread @Onlydreams isn't the arrogant one

I don't have to be arrogant cuz I am not the best too and I don't call people bad when they are playing combs like double lock or Something which isnt viable in the bracket. I always say in the stream that I respect an opponent team which isnt the best setup but I dont call them bad why they lost

Healium you're actually a pretty chill guy when you're not going through these ego periods or w/e.
Go back to organizing pvp events and stop trying to aggressively push yourself as one of the toptier players in the bracket when you're not.

It's obvious you're one of those players who care more about winning/the ladder than actually playing the game for fun. That's why you get frustrated when you're playing midtier comps and lose to toptier comps.
When I play midtier comps like rog/lock or hunt/rsham I don't complain when I run into toptier comps. In fact that's what I'm trying to snipe.

Don't intentionally handicap yourself by playing a suboptimal comp if you're just going to whine when you run into people playing real comps. That's like a professional football player showing up to a game with no shoes and complaining that everyone else is wearing shoes.

I want to push myself. Ait haha. Special at 70 WoD.
Btw I am chilled in front of people which aren't .

I dont want to push myself , I just want you to stop call people bad till u dont play yourself this class what u sniped and till u are playing rogue disc. I am not the only one who wants that. For you ist 95% 70 with retards and bad Players. Till u think u are the 70 god and till u dont stop flaming the queue , good players wont queue.

Last edited:
I want to push myself. Ait haha. Special at 70 WoD.
Btw I am chilled in front of people which aren't .

I dont want to push myself , I just want yiu to stop call people bad till u dont play yourself this class what u sniped and till u ate playing rogue disc. I am not the only one who wants that. For you ist 95% 70 with retatds and bad Players. Till u think u are the 70 god and till u dont stop flaming the queue and good players wont queue.
Nicely said :)

Fun topic, three giant babies crying to eachother, while pretending to be mature douchebags.

A RARE OCCURENCE. I mean, outside of this bracket, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread