Current Progress on Classic Twinks

Korvynah

Veteran
Faerlina Horde
Nova <The Blacklisted>
19 Undead Rogue

How's everyone making out so far on their twinks?

So far I've managed to get a Shadowfang for a whopping 12 gold (3 days into launch with the gold from the Gurubashi Chest), Feet of the Lynx for 4g 50s, Sentry Cloak for 6 gold, a 3/3 Monkey Ring for 1 gold, Arena Grand Master (thanks to Bean), Venomstrike (first try), snagged a Deviate Scale Belt for 1 gold, 4/4 Monkey Scouting Gloves for 1 gold, and managed to get my engineering to 150 for free due to the crafting materials being listed less than the vendor price of the crafted items they yield. Fishing is also at 150 with my +100 lures ready when the Fishing event goes live. First aid sitting at 150 as well.

I've done over 25 runs for Leggings of the Fang and not once seen a drop.
Will be trying for Blackened Defias Chest piece and 2x Cruel Barbs tonight.

Also managed to buyout 3x Firebane Cloaks for 50 silver, Sanguine Sandals for 30 silver, and a Twisted Chanter's Staff for 3 gold!

Also if anyone has any information on when the Fishing Extravaganza will be taking place please give details. I found a datamine leak (not sure how reliable it is) that the first one will actually be this Sunday on Classic DB. Pretty sure it was released in patch 1.7 which would correspond with Phase 4 but I can't imagine Blizzard holding it that long, so be sure to check this Sunday if it goes live.

Thought it was worth mentioning that you can have someone Master Loot boss drops to you as long as you're in decent range of the boss, example being at the bottom of the water pit in Wailing Caverns and someone killing Serpentis up top.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you guys are getting good RNG and having fun. Be patient and make the most of your time right now. It's going to be really exciting going in to WSG on launch day ahead of the curve.

As of right now I only need:
Leggings of the Fang
Defias Chest
2x Cruel Barbs
Assassin's Blade
PVP Neck
PVP Trinket
& of course the Fishing Hat and Boots.

Haven't done any of my enchants yet but might try and knock out what's available tonight.

my 19 Druid is almost 100% BIS for phase 1.

A little over halfway to my medicine pouch and I need a rerolled wrangler's gloves of the eagle (I need 3/3, have 3/2 and 2/3)

My 29 Rogue needs his pathfinders hat to be complete.

My 39 Shaman needs his shoulders, chest, bracers, gloves, ring #1, and weapon then he is good to go.

Following - I know this was a post in September, and I’m still unable to find any reliable source / confirmation, but does anyone have any information on if / when the fishing extravaganza will be released (or is it already and I’m just blind as a bat - no judgements :Troll:

With ZG in phase 4? I swear I read that somewhere last night... but take it with the possibility of being wrong.

edit- it was something about whats not coming early with BG's and where everything will fall in the phases. Sorry, no source.

The event was added in 1.7 so that would be phase 4 with ZG.
You can check the comments on wow head, the oldest ones are from 1.7.
Also, if you search for Fishing Hat, it says added in phase 4.

Users who are viewing this thread