US current active best of list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail > classic at endgame.
at least you understand that this part isn't really an opinion.
Classic >retail for twinks.
this part, however, is an opinion. I think we're all pretty fucking tired of hearing yours, though. Not sure why you even feel the need to post in these subforums. You're a broken record.

You've been in 1 game of mine lmao. Dimitri is dogshit, but anyway your opinion is less meaningful then @jwl @Conq @Sanit @Light @Honorlo

You remind me of a special needs kid who walks up to Lebron James or Michael Jordan and challenges them to a game of basketball, and when they decline you go and tell all your idiot friends " Lmao that's dude scared, I'm clearly the better player."
It’s clear at this point that u need to cut down on the sodium in your diet.

at least you understand that this part isn't really an opinion.

this part, however, is an opinion. I think we're all pretty fucking tired of hearing yours, though. Not sure why you even feel the need to post in these subforums. You're a broken record.

Alright you win.

As expected.
[doublepost=1572384981,1572384889][/doublepost]I didn't think anyone was as stupid as @Druhgy, But god damn you get the gold star.
" I'd rather be raped and drugged and locked in Mvq's shemale basement cage made from coke zero cans then listen to Kracks talk, the first can be solved with a few bottles of booze and a good therapist, the latter can only be solved with a 12 gauge"

How do i make this my XPOFF quote of 2019?
you need to stop buying your lunches at 7/11

The point is people on the arena ladder where queing fuck around comps and having fun with people they liked to play with when you came along and decided to go full fucking try hard serious mode.

I'd tell u to go 120 arena and try for rank 1 if u want competitive games, but we all know how a "Rival" player would do.
You seem incredibly mad and it makes me so happy to see that. Just to clarify things for you, this post is not about 120s. It's about 20s. We are listing the "Best of __" for the 20s bracket. Whether ANY player is rival, duelist, or rank 1 gladiator, doesn't necessarily matter here. We are not claiming to be "Best of __" at 120s.

The fact here is, whether or not anyone likes it, Kracks, Dizzen, and myself are really good compared to the other players in this bracket. You can chalk that up to racials, comps, broken classes, or whatever else helps you feel good about yourself, but the fact remains that we are better strategically, and better mechanically than the large majority of the people who play 20s. That's why we are legit contenders for a "Best of __" list on any class we play.

And to be fair, saying we are the "best" at anything in this bracket is really no huge accomplishment or feat. Most of the people in the bracket are garbage-tier, keyboard turning idiots. BUT, despite everything, we are among the best players in the bracket currently. Would be happy to queue into anyone on any day at any time to prove it.

You seem incredibly mad and it makes me so happy to see that. Just to clarify things for you, this post is not about 120s. It's about 20s. We are listing the "Best of __" for the 20s bracket. Whether ANY player is rival, duelist, or rank 1 gladiator, doesn't necessarily matter here. We are not claiming to be "Best of __" at 120s.

The fact here is, whether or not anyone likes it, Kracks, Dizzen, and myself are really good compared to the other players in this bracket. You can chalk that up to racials, comps, broken classes, or whatever else helps you feel good about yourself, but the fact remains that we are better strategically, and better mechanically than the large majority of the people who play 20s. That's why we are legit contenders for a "Best of __" list on any class we play.

And to be fair, saying we are the "best" at anything in this bracket is really no huge accomplishment or feat. Most of the people in the bracket are garbage-tier, keyboard turning idiots. BUT, despite everything, we are among the best players in the bracket currently. Would be happy to queue into anyone on any day at any time to prove it.
HuRr DuRr ArCaNe MiSsIlEs

Haven't been to the ocean once again since you lost your virginity to your father. Stick with " High Sodium Diet"

Lmao lemme edit that for u "We intentionally decided to make the best possible 3v3 team in a bracket
This post doesn't accomplish much besides reaffirm your anger. We have multiple comps, multiple toons, and could beat you and anyone you want to queue with on any of them. Challenge us to a wargame, almighty 120 player.

Firefighters is not a good guild lol. Can't think of anyone I would care to play with in the whole guild.

@Divinium The fact that we've been stating this whole time that this bracket is mostly for "fun" i don't think any of us really care to play with an ego driven 19 player like yourself

Being good at 20 is irrelevant, if most of the bracket is "garbage tier" then what is there even really to boast about? Also you say multiple comps, any that don't involve fotm?

Name your top 5 BG players at 20 Kracks -
kracks s.jpg
(Kracks x5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread