US current active best of list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay idiots @Dizzen @Kracks @Divinium

Lemme lay it out for you, and before u post "HATER" "SALTY" try and think for a moment.

Before you entered the bracket, the top players on the arena ladder where:

1. Subvader
2. Oil
3. Tgod

I know for a fact that Oil/Subvader played with whoever was on, even if it was a very sub optimal comp. Sub would solo que a lot of the time, and Oil's main comp he qued with was Resto Druid/Boomkin. Boomkin/Fury is fucking awful, as it has no crowd control or slows which allows a warrior to actually sit on a target. Tgod played with @Twobuttons exclusively, as i heard he xfered to join his guild. You guys however are a bunch of "friends" from 19 who decided to reroll toons for a comp to smash a bunch of people who were playing for fun with their buddies/whoever was on.

I also played with subvader, and we had fun farming Oil as Enhance/Beast Mastery Hunter.

And before u give me that bullshit "Good players can win with any comp" 20s is not fucking balanced for 3v3, and even in endgame their has been examples of people playing broken shit farming people who've attended Blizzcon for 5+ years

Beastcleave
Double Shadowmourne
DK/Holy Paladin
SL,SL Lock/Resto Druid
African Turtle Cleave
(And yes, I've played these)

TLDR: You and your buds can keep telling yourselves you're the best players in the bracket, But all i see is a clueless "Rival" / RBG 1500 Player who could never cut it at max trying to make themselves feel good in a bracket that's about having good fun casual games.
I didn't read it all btw. I thought id bring up
"Before you entered the bracket, the top players on the arena ladder where:

1. Subvader
2. Oil
3. Tgod" though. According to you I'm an idiot, however, one of your "top players" tried to recruit me to his 3v3 team (Tgod). PS the word I believe you are looking for is "were". Once again this is an opinionated thread tho so im sure to many of you I am an idiot but that's fine bc idrc :)

Going to say that tgod thing had to have happened long after I was gone. So .02%

Informative to me as well ....

@Divinium I like working with charity cases, so in that spirit i'm willing to pay for a guild name change to < Delusions of Grandeur > if it's not taken.
[doublepost=1572388388,1572388270][/doublepost]

Yes, You/Kracks/Dizzen's replies are all opinions. Mine are 99% facts(Didn't know about Tgod, 1%)
Ive said many times that this is an opinionated thread and not everyone will agree with myself. Also your points are opinions aswell buts that's fine bc this was a thread for discussion and opinions.
[doublepost=1572388741][/doublepost]
Going to say that tgod thing had to have happened long after I was gone. So .02%
I have a ss of it, 2019-08-23 is when I took it, not sure if you played then or not I feel like I never talked to you much.

Ive said many times that this is an opinionated thread and not everyone will agree with myself. Also your points are opinions aswell buts that's fine bc this was a thread for discussion and opinions.
[doublepost=1572388741][/doublepost]
I have a ss of it, 2019-08-23 is when I took it, not sure if you played then or not I feel like I never talked to you much.

I was gone.

We are discussing a "Best of __" list, not a "who wants to play with who" list. This comment adds nothing. I'm confused, really, why you even posted it.

Because you generally assumed that anyone in TF would even want to play with you 3, I'd much rather kms

Because you generally assumed that anyone in TF would even want to play with you 3, I'd much rather kms
I'm still confused as to why I'm getting hate. I don't recall saying anything hateful or toxic on this thread. Everything I have said is MY OPINION and I have stated opinion many times over. Someone please tell me what I have done lol is there some xpoff unspoken rule I broke? I don't post much.

I'm still confused as to why I'm getting hate. I don't recall saying anything hateful or toxic on this thread. Everything I have said is MY OPINION and I have stated opinion many times over. Someone please tell me what I have done lol is there some xpoff unspoken rule I broke? I don't post much.
by "you 3" what he really means is "Kracks" who seems like an unpleasant person to both play with or talk to.

Because you are associated with me and they r literally chugging cans of Pringle’s while typing on this thread.

People on the top of the ladder ran sub optimal comps with friends or whoever was on at the time they wanted to que.
You intentionally made a comp composed of the best classes so u could shit on everyone and claim to be top players.

The above statement is a FACT.

No one wanted to reroll and match you with stupid shit in a casual bracket that most ppl fuck around in because the state of wow is terrible.

Basically everyone was at the race track riding on golf buggy's when u idiots decided to come along with F1 Race Cars. No one cares, No ones mad, The general OPINION is you're all a bunch of try hard idiots who've failed at everything else. So please take your reject 19 asses and go to Classic where people want to go super try hard 10v10 wargames when bgs release. Then if you guys are top of the bracket, you can actually claim to be "Top Players" because people over their are trying.
You say you’re all about facts. Here are some facts for you. 20-29 is a bracket in the video game World of Warcraft. Me @Divinium @Dizzen are currently at the top of the arena ladder representing this bracket with a win/loss ratio far better than anyone elses. Because of this we technically are top of the bracket even though it is a trash can filled with shitters such as yourself and your guild. Accept the facts. Accept them.

You say you’re all about facts. Here are some facts for you. 20-29 is a bracket in the video game World of Warcraft. Me @Divinium @Dizzen are currently at the top of the arena ladder representing this bracket with a win/loss ratio far better than anyone elses. Because of this we technically are top of the bracket even though it is a trash can filled with shitters such as yourself and your guild. Accept the facts. Accept them.
you may be on the top of the arena ladder and all that jazz thats cool man good for you

but don't think for a second a tourist like yourself represents the bracket. this is our home not yours.

People on the top of the ladder ran sub optimal comps with friends or whoever was on at the time they wanted to que.
You intentionally made a comp composed of the best classes so u could shit on everyone and claim to be top players.

The above statement is a FACT.

No one wanted to reroll and match you with stupid shit in a casual bracket that most ppl fuck around in because the state of wow is terrible.

Basically everyone was at the race track riding on golf buggy's when u idiots decided to come along with F1 Race Cars. No one cares, No ones mad, The general OPINION is you're all a bunch of try hard idiots who've failed at everything else. So please take your reject 19 asses and go to Classic where people want to go super try hard 10v10 wargames when bgs release. Then if you guys are top of the bracket, you can actually claim to be "Top Players" because people over their are trying.
Fun fact: despite what you might think, Kracks, Div, and myself actually enjoy queing with each other. Crazy I know!!! As well Paladin and Druid have always been the classes I have enjoyed playing (I enjoyed dueling on my Fire Mage for a while as well). Also not too terribly sure where you get the idea of us failing at stuff, kinda odd being that I don't know you, contrary to your statement tho we have previously been successful in arenas at max lvl (me having the least max lvl achieves) as well as the fact that we won Vito's lvl 19 arena tourney.
[doublepost=1572390278,1572390121][/doublepost]
you may be on the top of the arena ladder and all that jazz thats cool man good for you

but don't think for a second a tourist like yourself represents the bracket. this is our home not yours.
I just play this game to have fun with my online friends, I don't understand why everyone is gate-keeping so hard. So what we're new to the bracket(minus Kracks), I'm just here to have fun like everybody else not sure why there is a superiority complex.

not sure why there is a superiority complex.
stare.gif

Can you tell me when I have ever acted like im superior to any other twinks in this bracket? Fact: Im rank 1 on the arena ladder Fact: I didn't even declare myself as the best Paladin in the bracket in my own list.
[doublepost=1572390645,1572390542][/doublepost]
Rival and 2000 3s is not successful.
I never claimed it was good but it is undeniably successful being that the average player floats around 1600. Once again not sure why everyone is acting like I think I'm better than other twinks or even think I'm good at all.

I just play this game to have fun with my online friends
With a statement like that in theory you'd fit along so well with all of us.
I don't understand why everyone is gate-keeping so hard.
Me saying that you guys don't represent the bracket IS NOT GATEKEEPING.
So what we're new to the bracket(minus Kracks), I'm just here to have fun like everybody else not sure why there is a superiority complex.
This is why you guys don't represent the bracket, yall are new players, if you don't see how thick the irony is here then wtf man.
You guys crashing into the bracket for a few months then having your loudmouth friend all of a sudden claiming he represents all of us is probably the most superiority complex esque thing I've read all damn day.

Can you tell me when I have ever acted like im superior to any other twinks in this bracket?
You saying things like "lol too scared to wargame cause bad" or whatever the fuck you said to me that one time we actually had a conversation (bad first impression btw, I hope you're not actually always like that.) could easily come across as arrogance. You get more with honey, why do you guys seem to think toxicity is the way to get people engaged in competitive play?

I don't think anyone has any problems with you or divi in particular, its the loud mouth company you keep that not a soul other than you 2 could like.

Can you tell me when I have ever acted like im superior to any other twinks in this bracket? Fact: Im rank 1 on the arena ladder Fact: I didn't even declare myself as the best Paladin in the bracket in my own list.
Im not really picking on you, man. It's just weird that you're upset about a superiority complex considering the general presentation of your teammates.

Everyones just hurtling insults at this point and nobody really seems ready to admit that we're all just arguing about being shades of mediocre at a video game. Nobody in this thread is really "good" at this game. If we were, we'd be getting paid. But hey, 20 year old egos need to be fed, so here we are.

With a statement like that in theory you'd fit along so well with all of us.

Me saying that you guys don't represent the bracket IS NOT GATEKEEPING.

This is why you guys don't represent the bracket, yall are new players, if you don't see how thick the irony is here then wtf man.
You guys crashing into the bracket for a few months then having your loudmouth friend all of a sudden claiming he represents all of us is probably the most superiority complex esque thing I've read all damn day.

You saying things like "lol too scared to wargame cause bad" or whatever the fuck you said to me that one time we actually had a conversation (bad first impression btw, I hope you're not actually always like that.) could easily come across as arrogance. You get more with honey, why do you guys seem to think toxicity is the way to get people engaged in competitive play?

I don't think anyone has any problems with you or divi in particular, its the loud mouth company you keep.
I wasn't referring to you saying we don't represent the bracket, clearly we don't. I was referring to being told that it was your home and not ours. As well I don't understand why you think my beliefs are exactly like Krack's. Yes Kracks and I are friends and I do share a lot of opinion with him, but we don't agree on everything and definitely are two different people. As well whatever I said in game to you was probably a troll trying to form some wargames (believe it or not some ppl are convinced by calling them scared). Idk if I've ever had like a real interaction with you or not, but I think if you got to know me I'm generally not a toxic person unless provoked to be toxic.
[doublepost=1572391676,1572391518][/doublepost]
Im not really picking on you, man. It's just weird that you're upset about a superiority complex considering the general presentation of your teammates.

Everyones just hurtling insults at this point and nobody really seems ready to admit that we're all just arguing about being shades of mediocre at a video game. Nobody in this thread is really "good" at this game. If we were, we'd be getting paid. But hey, 20 year old egos need to be fed, so here we are.
Lol true, but I'm not really trying to argue I'm just trying to figure out what I did to make you guys angry when I don't even know your characters haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread