Craziest "launch" screenshots

Screenshot (9).png

Look at this beautiful 2-hander
[doublepost=1567127833,1567127768][/doublepost]
View attachment 12925 world first AGM/agm x2

Congrats! I am having a terrible time farming it :( double AGM is awesome!!!

1. Respect! :cool:
  2. I love that you're literally "still in your starter gear"... :D
  3. Between the unavoidable Quest XP and Discovery XP, the fact that you're still only lvl-2 might actually be more surprising than the "inevitable" AGMs! :eek:

It will be a shame when he gets cc'ed like mad and then quits to play Alliance pally

We can all appreciate that Blizzard™ completely fucked-over your launch-day plans with their moronic "limited-server strategy"...

...but those other players waiting in line? They're not to blame. They're at the same point in the starting-player quest-chain as you, which presumably means they endured the same unforgivable queue as you.

The difference is, they made an effort to minimize the frustration caused by Blizzard's bullshit... "first come, first served" as it were.

It's the classic "Prisoner's Dilemma": it's always "smarter" to be the one who betrays your allies... but if too many people do the "smarter" thing, then you all lose.

Thus doing the "smart" thing (cooperation) becomes smarter than doing the "smarter" thing (betrayal). The only reason you were even able to "jump the line", was because your fellow players were smart-enough to provide you with a 30-player "line" instead of a 90-player "spawn-cluster".

I understand the impulse to "lash out" at an apparent manifestation of your lost gametime, really I do... but if you can't be part of "the solution", at least try not to punish the other "victims".

View attachment 12912
Why would there be a 90 player cluster? Surely it would be the same number of players if they were tagging and killing as soon as mob spawned?

Why would there be a 90 player cluster? Surely it would be the same number of players if they were tagging and killing as soon as mob spawned?
We formed a line for the first Elwynn Forest boss. I was easily able to identify who I was in line with, and invited them all into a group. We were able to knock the line down 5 people with 1 go. Grouping is much easier with the line method and therefore can be faster.

Users who are viewing this thread