Consumables to stock up on

spellpower xtreme + slitherscale (anywhere north of 200+int) and you can hit some juicy crits on judgement.

biggest problem is mana consumption, typically faster to oom than anyone else.

I stock up on Adderall.

9 days left and I'm cranking out a bunch of stuff on the list.

I suspect I'm a little heavy on a few things, but I'm curious what quantities people keep on hand.
Better to have more than less.
Blizz have been quite stingy lately, it’s been a while since they’ve given that 3 day free stuff.
So don’t feel bad if u have bags full of consumables.
It’s a long haul these days between game time ;)

spellpower xtreme + slitherscale (anywhere north of 200+int) and you can hit some juicy crits on judgement.

biggest problem is mana consumption, typically faster to oom than anyone else.
Which is why u don’t play it like a healer

Never saw a point in using consumables. You are relying on help from them instead of improving awareness or improving your ability to shake people off you or improving your ability to land an interrupt.

Also the talk about paladins running out of mana is fucking stupid, learn how to heal more effeciently and get some mage food get out of combat for 3 seconds your full mana again holy paladins are great healers definately the hardest healer to kill.

Last edited:
Never saw a point in using consumables. You are relying on help from them instead of improving awareness or improving your ability to shake people off you or improving your ability to land an interrupt.

Also the talk about paladins running out of mana is fucking stupid, learn how to heal more effeciently and get some mage food get out of combat for 3 seconds your full mana again holy paladins are great healers definately the hardest healer to kill.

The point is I want to and I'll have fun doing it, too.

frag belts and shields always seemed a little scummy to me and yes I'm aware that that's inconsistent with my stance towards other consumables don't @ me
People can use whatever playstyle they want to, keeps things interesting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread